Gary Busey (i'm Ahead Of My Time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preston mullins
I knew it! There's something to be said about the charisma of Gary Busey. All along I knew there was something about the actor that stood him apart from the rest. I always talk about Busey on these forums and people give me slack saying he's a nobody, a has been, a down right loser. Now, folks, he has his own TV show on Comedy Central called "I'm with Busey." I imagine it'll be like "Insomniac With Dave Attel" or something like that. Do I know how to pick em'? I know true talent when I see it. Busey rules!

Tex
Oh My god!

GB is a total washed up wife beater!
Dont even get me started!

I love how they make fun of him on SNllaughing out loud

preston mullins
You know you loved him in Point Break.

Tex
Pfft

I loved him in Breaking Point.

Although his true genius really shows in his voice over for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.

laughing out loud
http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/93/26/12m.jpg
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Augeybana
Wife beater???

Tex
Yup!
He's a drunken wife beater!mad

Augeybana
Didn't know that who said that.

KidRock
Whos gary busey?

Tex
Exactly!

Darth Vicious
ohh please Comedy Central is not that great, some of the shows aint even funny and for GB to have his own show only means that hes really washed up, He cant get no more jobs in Hollywood? that show wont last and ill see GB in the Unemployment office

Augeybana
Well if Anna Nicole can have her show lasting 2 seasons anything posbille

preston mullins
Don't ever underestimate the power of Gary Busey. People who knock on GB are just jealous.

Thomas H
what is up with all these Busey threads??

preston mullins
I was on a house boat trip one time with a bunch of friends and we ran out of jokes to tell so we started making a bunch of jokes up about Gary Busey. We named mountains after Busey, rivers, streams, everything had to do with Gary Busey and I'm having a hard time letting it go.

klittle9
ur all gay

klittle9
ur gay

klittle9
ur all gay u hommos

Cletus_Kasady
Thats Mature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.