Another Wave of Scenario Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Celeste Morne is discovered on a faraway world by the Emperor's Wrath, who has been dispatched by Vitiate to find and eliminate Ancient Sith spirits that might be a threat to his power. The Wrath notices that Morne is wearing the Muur Talisman and attacks. Celeste is not possessed at the start of the fight, but Muur will gain control of her body in two minutes' time. Who wins?

2. After being humbled by Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion has traversed the galaxy to seek aid from other hate-filled beings. He comes across Darth Vader, Darth Malgus and Lord Draagh. The four of them fight their way through the Ravager's defenses. Nihilus notices them from afar and attacks them with the Force from 30m distance. Who prevails?

3. Ousted by her own apprentices, Darth Traya has sought vengeance and walked the farthest reaches of the galaxy in search of one that could help her in her quest to reciprocate her apprentices' betrayal. She travels to the world of Prakith, and finds Darth Wyyrlok standing over the fresh corpse of Darth Andeddu. Wyyrlok immediately senses her as a threat and attacks her. Traya has fully regained her connection to the Force by this time. Only one can survive this encounter. Who does?

4. After the events of KotFE, Satele Shan has roamed the galaxy. She eventually encounters Leia Organa Solo, who is convinced that she is a member of the Lost Tribe of the Sith. Satele thinks that Leia is Senya's sister. Who emerges victorious from this confrontation?

5. Darth Malak has defeated Revan and is now the unquestioned Dark Lord of the Sith. Ulic Qel-Droma has regained his connection to the Force, and retrained as a Jedi, has travelled to the heart of the Star Forge to beat Malak as redemption for his crimes. Malak has the nexus amp and the Jedi juiceboxes. As a light sider, Ulic is naturally hindered by the nexus. Who wins and determines the fate of the galaxy?

Ursumeles
Whoo...all of them are very hard

1. If the Wrath abuses his force advantage in the two minutes, then he wins. If he engages Morne in a saber fight, tho, I think she can hold her own long enough. Muur wins then.

2. Team. Vader should be able to defend his team from all, but maybe drain. If they close the Distance, Nihilius is screwed.

3. I have Traya and Wyyrlok as perfect equals, tbh. Traya wins probably a majority, as Wyyrlok is a bit weakened.

4. Leia wins.

5. Hmmm...I suppose, that Ulic should have grown to KotOR Revans Level, so he, for a small majority.

chingchangwalla
Ulic wins the last one and just for fun solos the other rounds as well

Azronger
1. Celeste/Muur
2. Nihilus
3. Wyyrlok
4. Don't know
5. Ulic

UCanShootMyNova
Celeste.
Nihilus.
Wyr.
Satele.
Ulic.

carthage
1. She was getting beaten down by Dark times Vader without Muur's aid, Wrath can probably kill her before Muur assists her. Wrath should win unless she has some skill feat to suggest she can contend on her own I'm unaware of.

2. Team wins. Nihilus has no feats to suggest he can stomp a team this powerful.

3. Not sure.

4. Depends on how much Satele has improved at this time, Leia's force feats are vastly more impressive to me. Not sure.

5. Probably Ulic. Malak has done nothing to suggest he can contend with Exar in sabers

SunRazer
Vastly more impressive? How so?

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah I'm curious as well. I've looked into Leia and I didn't find anything fantastic.

SunRazer
She has impressive things, just not in combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.