Hulk -Vs- Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre.Secret war Hulk

Hulk

Vs

Fight 1. Blue Marvel

Fight 2. Dr.Strange

Fight 3. Cls.Thor

Fight 4. Capt.Marvel Carol

Fight 5. Black Bolt

Fight 6. Hercules

Can any of the above defeat the Hulk 1on1 in a best of 10 majority wins matchup ?

Magnon
Strange and Black Bolt beat him.

Carol and Herc lose.

Thor and Blue Marvel can go either way.

carver9
I would say Strange and that's about it.

krisblaze
Carol and Herc lose.

Rest win.

apex_pretador
He loses to Strange, and could take on IC Thor and BB but loses to OOC Thor & BB.
Others he beats easily.

Zack M
Strange wins.

celeyhyga17
Thor
Strange

leonidas
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre.Secret war Hulk

Hulk

Vs

Fight 1. Blue Marvel

Fight 2. Dr.Strange

Fight 3. Cls.Thor

Fight 4. Capt.Marvel Carol

Fight 5. Black Bolt

Fight 6. Hercules

Can any of the above defeat the Hulk 1on1 in a best of 10 majority wins matchup ?

bm vs hulk--bm has been damn impressive... bm 6/10

strange vs hulk--hulk has caused strange fits in the past... weird fight. split

hulk vs thor--been done so many times in books. clear when thor fully uses his powers he's coming out on top far more often than not. thor 8/10

carol vs hulk--she doesn't have much chance. hulk 9/10

bolt vs hulk--again, been done and we see that with all his powers in play, bolt takes a solid majority. bolt 7/10

herc vs hulk--never been a definitive winner in their meetings but this is the type of fight hulk lives for. hulk 8/10 after long, long fights....

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
bm vs hulk--bm has been damn impressive... bm 6/10

strange vs hulk--hulk has caused strange fits in the past... weird fight. split

hulk vs thor--been done so many times in books. clear when thor fully uses his powers he's coming out on top far more often than not. thor 8/10

carol vs hulk--she doesn't have much chance. hulk 9/10

bolt vs hulk--again, been done and we see that with all his powers in play, bolt takes a solid majority. bolt 7/10

herc vs hulk--never been a definitive winner in their meetings but this is the type of fight hulk lives for. hulk 8/10 after long, long fights....

laughing out loud laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Black Bolt- certified HULKBREAKER 6/10

Thor- Certified HULKBREAKER 6.5/10

Strange- Newest member of the HULKBREAKERS 7/10

leonidas
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud

look at this butthurt.... laughing out loud didn't mean to so blatantly expose one of the biggest forum myths in the world in that other thread--namely that hulk's strength does NOT actually just continue to grow in fights to the point where he can become stronger than anyone he fights. i actually thought there would be dozens of examples showing the opposite. not my fault you failed so miserably countering the premise.... guess maybe that's why you've acting like a complete moron lately....well done though--you have finally, and officially, confirmed what everyone else but me seemed to already know about you. thumb up anyway:

because thor has never beaten hulk right? laughing out loud

because bolt has never beaten hulk, right? laughing out loud

because it's crazy to think that someone who was able to pummel king hyperion could beat hulk, right? laughing out loud

wait, wait, he drank a serum before each of those fights, right?

jeezus, i can't take anymore of your biased stupidity regarding hulk. you're actually making me hate the character so before that happens i think i'll be better served not seeing your posts anymore. their idiocy is blinding. good day sir!

-K-M-
On this day...September 21, 2016 the straw finally broke the camel's back and Leo emerged from his caccoon of sass

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
On this day...September 21, 2016 the straw finally broke the camel's back and Leo emerged from his caccoon of sass

let's face it, it was bound to happen eventually.....

DarkSaint85
Leo is mean in his old age!!

Surtur
When Thor fights Hulk and actually remembers he can do more than just hit things with his hammer he actually does quite well against him.

Anyways, Blackbolt has KOed Hulk before without going all out. I expect Strange and Blue Marvel should also win.

Stoic
It should be noted, that the Hulk has actually grown in strength from the days that some of these guys beat him. Black Bolt in particular fought a pre teen Hulk according to Peter David's Hulk canon. Since no other writer has overturned it, everyone should come to terms with the idea that the Hulk went through changes as he grew to adulthood.

Surtur
Okay but he took him out with a whisper there. Are you going to suggest Hulk became so utterly powerful he could tank a full scream? Remember this is pre secret wars Hulk.

BB has also taken out people like Gladiator with whispers. I'm not really liking this versions of Hulks chances of withstanding BB's full power.

carver9
Hulk has outright blitzed and koed Black Bolt with a single hit. Dont see that changing here.

Blue Marvel is good but he does not have the fts to beat Hulk. Hulk fights are better, his strength fts are better, his durability fts are better. Blue Marvel doesnt have a single showing that puts him in the game of fighting Hulk.

LOL... Hulk has laid down and allowed Carol to go all out on his face and sat there and smiled while she did it. He then drops her in a single hit. Anyone giving her a single win against Hulk knows nothing about their recent showings.

Strange knows about Hulk and tends to fight smart against him. I would give Strange the majority against any Herald/Brick.

Hercules is a beast but he doesn't hold a single advantage against Hulk. It use to be skill but that has been taken away due to Hulk latest training with Ironfist. Hulk wins every match with Herc with it being a good fight.

Thor (minus Strange) is the best fight here and he could pull a majority if he fought out of character. Too bad everyone here is fighting in character. Hulk kills him.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay but he took him out with a whisper there. Are you going to suggest Hulk became so utterly powerful he could tank a full scream? Remember this is pre secret wars Hulk.

BB has also taken out people like Gladiator with whispers. I'm not really liking this versions of Hulks chances of withstanding BB's full power.

Yes, he can withstand the scream. Namor did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.