Most terrible fights in the EU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
You can give top 3, top 5, just post any example you want, all is allowed. Discuss.

Nephthys
Revan vs Vitiate

That Obi-Wan vs Dooku fight where Obi-Wan wins.

Bane vs Zannah

A bunch of Vader fights where he underperforms.

carthage
Every fight Bane has ever needed a nexus or amp

chingchangwalla
Kas'im vs Bane. Mediocre, Kas'im is made out be this perfect duelist with every edge going his way (bar force power) and he still couldn't beat Darth Bane before his prime. I love an underdog win but this was gross.

Most fights with Caedus. He's just shit.

JKBart
Originally posted by carthage
Every fight Bane has ever needed a nexus or amp

So you mean every fight in Darth Bane Trilogy

SunRazer
Meetra Surik and Scourge vs Nyriss is undoubtedly the worst fight in the mythos. It was literally just there to sweep the two of them aside so that Revan could come in and look powerful. I mean, the entire fight revolves around Surik and Scourge forgetting that they have lightsabers every time Nyriss uses Lightning.

Revan vs Vitiate was pretty dumb too. As you can see, I'm on a Revan hate rampage, lol.

That aside, Vos beating Dooku through the Count's overextension was retarded as well.

Kurk
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan vs Vitiate

That Obi-Wan vs Dooku fight where Obi-Wan wins.

Bane vs Zannah

A bunch of Vader fights where he underperforms.
Which one where Kenobi won against Dooku?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
Meetra Surik and Scourge vs Nyriss is undoubtedly the worst fight in the mythos. It was literally just there to sweep the two of them aside so that Revan could come in and look powerful. I mean, the entire fight revolves around Surik and Scourge forgetting that they have lightsabers every time Nyriss uses Lightning.thumb up thumb up thumb up

It was crappily written as well.

JKBart
My list

1. Darth Bane vs. Darth Zannah - unarmed Bane in prison. This fight was utterly pathetic, lol. Bane was unarmed, drugged by shit restricting Force sensitivity and held in prison moments before. Zannah demonstrated herself as absolute pile of shit, and I wouldn't have a problem with Bane being so superior to Zannah, but then... she defeated him when he was restored and with the lightsaber. Lmao.

2. Darth Nyriss vs. Meetra Surik & Scourge - as already written.

3. Kas'im vs. PoD Bane - stated before too.

4. Darth Venamis vs. Darth Plagueis - pointless fight, pointless character, pointless everything.

5. Darth Krayt vs. Cade Skywalker - I had no problem with Maul's death in TPM, but this was utter garbage. Ruined the incredible, top notch series. I expected more from Legacy than this cheap shit.

6. Darth Stryfe vs. Wolf Sazen - like... wtf. Sazen decided to go full retard and an hero killing Stryfe when there were so many other guys. He could straight up murder Stryfe cooperating with Cade+Shado.

7. Naga Sadow vs. Ludo Kressh - just quite bad execution, nothing more though.

8. Jaden Korr vs. Marka Ragnos - utter disappointment. Marka's dialogue and all that was terribly cheesy, Ragnos was utterly pathetic with his bossy acting while getting his ass handed, and the fight itself was pretty poor. Scepter had cool effects, but really, the fight with Kyle was 10x times better. No cool effects, no glowing shit, just full brutality and randomness. Your blade being suddenly Force pulled, you getting suddenly trashed in brawling. The wrong thread, lmao, but Kyle vs. Jaden was BEYOND AWESOME. Marka fight was shit compared to that one.

9. Hero of Tython vs. Vitiate - the infamous cutscene. Vitiate literally walking into HoT's saber. Lmfao. Would be higher, but the fight ingame was pretty cool and this duplicate idea was neat.

10. Many of them.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kas'im vs Bane. Mediocre, Kas'im is made out be this perfect duelist with every edge going his way (bar force power) and he still couldn't beat Darth Bane before his prime. I love an underdog win but this was gross.

You're entitled to your opinion of course but personally I don't think its that bad. Bane only won because Kas'im got cocky and paused to make a speech, giving Bane an opening to gather his power and release that Force wave. Classic example of how overconfidence can cost you a victory. Plus location/circumstances also played a part in that there was a building present to collapse on top of Kas'im.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.