Lizard vs Loki fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both are strong & durable. Who wins?

ShadowFyre
But one is stronger and more durable. Which would be Loki. And Lizard has to force his fist cloae losing his claws. I honestly believe Connors will be koed first but I think it would be a close fight.

golem370
Stronger imo is debatable durability might be right but Lizard is faster has a longer reach and healing.

carver9
Lizard is stronger but Loki might have an advantage with piercing durability. Giving this to Lizard in a land slide.

FrothByte
Lizard has better strength feats but has nothing to indicate he can take out Loki.

h1a8
He will mangle Loki badly

Robtard
Not sure how Loki can overcome Lizard's extremely fast HF (can regrow bone, muscle and tissue in seconds) with just his fist, but on the flipside, Loki was durable enough to survive being thrashed by Hulk and is bullet proof, so not sure steel-shredding Lizard claws will take him out.

Loki would have to find a way in decapitating the Lizard.

FrothByte
Will strangling Lizard work?

h1a8
Bullets can't take out solid steel but Lizard can. He easily carves up Loki.
Lizard is stronger than Loki too.

Robtard
I was thinking of Lizard peeling open the limo like a tin of beans, which scene are you thinking about?

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
I was thinking of Lizard peeling open the limo like a tin of beans, which scene are you thinking about?

The scene where he slices through a solid metal fire extinguisher like tissue paper. I'm pretty sure that thing can withstand some gun fire from the type of guns that Loki faced. I do remember one bullet scarring Loki's face (he healed pretty quickly though).

Robtard
A handgun round would penetrate a fire extinguisher. Those are not very thick steel.

Don't recall the scarring, but it's been some time since I watched Avengers.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
The scene where he slices through a solid metal fire extinguisher like tissue paper. I'm pretty sure that thing can withstand some gun fire from the type of guns that Loki faced. I do remember one bullet scarring Loki's face (he healed pretty quickly though).

Loki never got scarred from a bullet. The only time he got shot in the face he flinched but didn't suffer any damage.

Also, fire extinguishers are not solid steel. Normal pistol fire will pierce an extinguisher and definitely the automatic weapons that were fired against Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.