Valkorion for gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
1 - Count Dooku, Qui-Gon Jinn
2 - Anakin Skywalker, Plo Koon
3 - Mace Windu, Kit Fisto
4 - Galen Marek, Jaina Solo
5 - Exar Kun, Kyp Durron
6 - Darth Krayt, Count Dooku
7 - Caedus, Windu
8 - Plagueis, Exar Kun
9 - TPM Sidious, Talzin
10 - ROTS Yoda, DE Luke Skywalker

Ursumeles
5-8

JKBart
Clears easily up to 9. He can clear 10 with huge starting distance too.

MS Warehouse
Valkorion would most likely clear. 9 and 10 should be switched.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Valkorion would most likely clear. 9 and 10 should be switched.
He can't clear, when Yoda solos him thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dies at 8.

^Valkorion is the strongest person in this Gauntlet. smile

Ursumeles
Yoda~Valkorion in the force, imo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Reasoning? smile

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He can't clear, when Yoda solos him thumb up

yes

MS Warehouse
Haha yoda soloing valkorion. That's funny.

Ursumeles
His OCW TK Ship feat, is imo better rthan all, what Valky has done, bar Zios, which could be made with prep. Then he resisted the Sorcery/TP Attacks of Dooku and Sidious, TKed Sidious IIRC and his Tutinamis was strong enough, to absorb Palps lightning. And I think he had a immense Illusion feat in Rebels. Also, I am not arguing, that Yoda is>Valkorion in the Force(good, I think so xD), but that he would win a Battle.

MS Warehouse
His OCW TK Ship feat, is imo better rthan all, what Valky has done, bar Zios, which could be made with prep. Then he resisted the Sorcery/TP Attacks of Dooku and Sidious, TKed Sidious IIRC and his Tutinamis was strong enough, to absorb Palps lightning. And I think he had a immense Illusion feat in Rebels. Also, I am not arguing, that Yoda is>Valkorion in the Force(good, I think so xD), but that he would win a Battle.

Yoda wouldn't touch Valkorion. The only characters that could are Luke/Palpatine, if those.

Ursumeles
LMFAO. Nyax, Onimi, Yoda, Sidious, Luke, Plagueis, UnuThul, Krayt are a few Characters, out of my head, that would either compete with or beat Valk.

MS Warehouse
LMFAO. Nyax, Onimi, Yoda, Sidious, Luke, Plagueis, UnuThul, Krayt are a few Characters, out of my head, that would either compete with or beat Valk.

Rofl.. That's hysterical. I can see why you and mythlord get along. Nothing more to comment on here thumb up

Ursumeles
Rofl.. That's hysterical. I can see why you and mythlord get along. Nothing more to comment on here thumb up
Neat, I don't saw anything, that puts Valkorion above Yoda. Not even saying feat x is more impressive than Yodas OCW feat.

Deronn_solo

Far be it for me to agree with Beefy, but yeah, you're looking at a raw amalgam of Leukemia and AIDS. UnuThul, Krayt, Nyax and Onimi would solidly lose to Valkorion.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Far be it for me to agree with Beefy, but yeah, you're looking at a raw amalgam of Leukemia and AIDS. UnuThul, Krayt, Nyax and Onimi would solidly lose to Valkorion.
Yeah, none of them would win(tho I disagree wit UnuThul solidly losing), but they wouldn't get utterly trashed. I just hate it, when It is said that Valkorion>>>Yoda, or such shit. I also hate it, that Beefy said, that solely saying Vader>Ragnos is shit, but MS self just says that Valk>Yoda, without any reasoning.

Nephthys

Tulak Hord has matched that TK feat and Valkorion is significantly greater than Hord. Heck, Jadus can compare with it. The Dread Masters ripped apart fleets and they were still nothing compared to him. And Dooku and Sidious' attack was very indirect and performed across half the galaxy. And Yoda was severely taxed by Sidious' lightning to the point of a draw. Valkorions superior lightning would overwhelm him.

Ursumeles
Uhmmm...how is Valkorion superior to Sidious in any Area?

Nephthys
By being better than him in said area.

A complex thing to grasp, I know.

Ursumeles
Do you have Valk>DE Sids?

Nephthys
In the Force? Yes. He's better in just about every aspect of Force combat: TK, lightning, barriers, TP, sorcery, drain, beards, looking cool.

Though its not like Yoda took on DE Sids.

Azronger
5-8

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
In the Force? Yes. He's better in just about every aspect of Force combat: TK, lightning, barriers, TP, sorcery, drain, beards, looking cool.

Though its not like Yoda took on DE Sids.
Shall I bump the Valk vs Palpatine therad, somthat we can discuss there?
Yoda isn't my speciallty, Wolllf could better make a case for him.

Nephthys
I don't have the time for a b*tchfest like Valk vs Palps. It never goes anywhere regardless.

Ursumeles
Okay then. What are his very best feats again? Draining Ziost and Oneshotting Arcann?

UCanShootMyNova
May stop at 9 or 10. Probably clears.

Nephthys
Okay then. What are his very best feats again? Draining Ziost and Oneshotting Arcann?

Well his very best feat apart from those is one-shotting an entire Dark Council. But he probably had some prep there (though Yoda could never equal that with a decade of prep imo).

Standard feats though he overwhelmed Revan's tutaminis which is comparable to Yoda's, far from his prime. He "easily" stomped a team of the 5 best Jedi in the galaxy with lightning. He collapsed the Dark Temple while weakened, exhausted and practically cut in half. He possessed the entire planet of Ziost including battalions of Jedi and Sith. He created near-invincible monstrosities of the darkside. He's practically stopped time. He casually repelled Arcann's lightsaber with the Force. He can probably teleport. He wiped out a small army of Skytroopers and Zakuul Knights with a single attack. He wiped out all the ships surrounding the area with the cast off of his lightning while attacking Arcann.

He's also got insane scaling from his inferiors.

MS Warehouse

I still laugh at this. I don't know who you are and I'm not trying to insult you but this is among the dumbest things ever written on this forum.

Azronger
Yeah, Sidious vs Valkorion never goes anywhere. It's kinda pointless to discuss it.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Azronger
Yeah, Sidious vs Valkorion never goes anywhere. It's kinda pointless to discuss it.

Sidious and Valkorion could go either way.. At least DE Sidious. I'd venture to say the same with prime Luke. Then again, neither one have faced anyone like Valkorion before(ditto for Valkorion).

Ursumeles
I still laugh at this. I don't know who you are and I'm not trying to insult you but this is among the dumbest things ever written on this forum.
Why? None of them would get outright ragdolled. Luke and Sidious would beat Valkorion. I would say, that you have written far dumber things smile

MS Warehouse
Why? None of them would get outright ragdolled. Luke and Sidious would beat Valkorion. I would say, that you have written far dumber things smile

Some of them would get ragdolled. I've said some dumb things but nothing on that level. Luke and Sidious probably could beat Valkorion but Valkorion could probably beat them, and they'd have to be in their prime. Yoda? No. Onimi? That's hysterical. Nyax? That's hysterical. Plagueis? No? Unuthul is no more a character than Abeloth or any force wielder, that's why we don't use them in debates.

Ursumeles
Some of them would get ragdolled. I've said some dumb things but nothing on that level. Luke and Sidious probably could beat Valkorion but Valkorion could probably beat them, and they'd have to be in their prime. Yoda? No. Onimi? That's hysterical. Nyax? That's hysterical. Plagueis? No? Unuthul is no more a character than Abeloth or any force wielder, that's why we don't use them in debates.
Yeah, how would Onimi and Nyax ragdolled? Nyax TPed Luke and Onimi has some impressive feats. Yeah, both are hard to rank, but there feats are very impressive. Valkorion wouldn't win a single Round against Luke.

MS Warehouse
Yeah, how would Onimi and Nyax ragdolled? Nyax TPed Luke and Onimi has some impressive feats. Yeah, both are hard to rank, but there feats are very impressive. Valkorion wouldn't win a single Round against Luke.

Onimi would get ragdolled because he would get ragdolled, lol. While impressive, his single advantage was existing outside of the force. Nyax defeated a Luke well before his prime. As far as Valkorion not winning a single round against Luke, that's a nice opinion. We'll leave it at that.

Ursumeles
Which of his advantages was outside of the Force? O.O
Myth and I have proved, why NJO Luke is the most powerful-not-entity in the mythos, in another therad.
Valk is hasn't done anything that puts him on Lukes Level.

MS Warehouse
You keep saying this over and over again and multiple people keep telling you that you haven't proven anything. Repeating this doesn't all of a sudden make it true. If Myth has done anything it's strengthen the opposition's argument time and time again. We'll agree to disagree. Football time.

Ursumeles
K'.
Still, what is in your opinion Onimis biggest advantage?

Tondemonai
Complete stomp until 8, where he starts to struggle and probably goes down at 9 since there is no rest. With rest he clears.

UCanShootMyNova
No rest? Yeah, he might stop at 8 or 9 then.

SunRazer
Dead at 8, rest or not.

MS Warehouse
He dies at 9 or 10.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Dead at 8, rest or not.
smile

Tondemonai
Lol

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Lol
Why?

Tondemonai
You imply that two solidly inferior combatants could give him a challenge. Only things I see challenging him are 9 and 10, which he wins not solidly, but by enough for it to be a pretty solid win.

Ursumeles
Plagueis isn't solidly inferior, Kun also isn't that much behind.
Also, how does he win against Talzin/TPM Palpatine, or Yoda/DE Luke. In every round, since 8, one of the combats alone(Plagueis/Palpatine/Yoda) presses him hard, or beats him, while the other one ensures the Victory.

Tondemonai
Plagueis isn't solidly inferior, Kun also isn't that much behind.
Also, how does he win against Talzin/TPM Palpatine, or Yoda/DE Luke. In every round, since 8, one of the combats alone(Plagueis/Palpatine/Yoda) presses him hard, or beats him, while the other one ensures the Victory.

Lmao @ any of them beating him. The only one that actually poses a chance of pushing him hard is DE Luke.

Ursumeles
Yoda>Valkorion>DE Luke.

MS Warehouse
Yoda>Valkorion>DE Luke.

LOL.. Ok

Ursumeles
Still waiting for feats of Valk,that are (much) better than Yodas. Also, why should DE Luke be >Yoda?

Trocity
Originally posted by SunRazer
Dead at 8, rest or not.

Tondemonai
Yoda>Valkorion>DE Luke.

Holy hell, are you delusional?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Holy hell, are you delusional?
Why? I still waiting for evidence, that either is above Yoda. I mean, Yoda just matched the Most Powerful Sith Lord of all time, absorbed his Lightning, threw large ships, and other shit. I've asked you all often enough for feats, and only Neph gave me some; nothing of which would put him imo above Yoda.

Tondemonai
As I said, I will give you some after I get out of school.

Ursumeles
Okay then. Just one more quote, which I get from Silver2467 RT.

This truth: that he, the avatar of light, Supreme Master of the Jedi Order, the fiercest, most implacable, most devastatingly powerful foe the darkness had ever known...
--Taken from Revenge of the Sith
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/yoda-respect-thread/72865/

Also, this about Sidious:
Originally posted by MythLord
"Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history."
--The New Essential Chronology

"Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting."

--The Complete Visual Dictionary

"When Yoda crosses sabers with the movie's arch-villain, he doesn't launch into a pinwheeling display of acrobatics, as he did against Count Dooku in Episode II. Instead, Yoda faces the dark side's fury, channeled by the most powerful Sith Lord in history. "Rob Coleman wanted Yoda to feel the power of his enemy," says Wheless, "like a force he's never dealt with before.""

-- Insider #86: Yoda's Right Arm

"When the most powerful Jedi battled against the most powerful Sith, the two sides of the Force clashed in spectacular style."

-- Jedi Battles

"The Emperor was completely in concert with the dark side of the Force. He was the most powerful Sith who had ever existed."

-- Death Star novel

"With the galaxy now ripe for conquest, the Emperor has become the most powerful Sith Lord of all and a master of the Dark Side of the Force, ordering the extermination of the Jedi Order with the aid of his apprentice, the deadly Darth Vader."

-- Legends Epic Collection: The Empire Volume 1

darthbane77
Clears

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dies at 8.

^Valkorion is the strongest person in this Gauntlet. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Absolute lol @Valkorion beating either 9 or 10, much less, "pretty solidly" doing so, lmfao.

Tondemonai
Ok so I have made a mistake. I'm not sure why (probably my dyslexia), but I initially thought this was a Force only gauntlet. Since this is not the case, I change my opinion to 8+ probably beats him, rest or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.