Bane & Zannah vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Who wins?

Azronger
Bane and Zannah, I'd say.

carthage
Revan wins

MS Warehouse
Anything other than SoR Revan dies.

UCanShootMyNova
Revan.

Fated Xtasy
Revan's mind is Zannah's playground, and his body is the ground Bane walks overyes

EDIT:

Putting this here incase ppl think I'm being serious, I'm not

Dark-Kenshin
I have Traya > Bane and Prime Meetra > Zannah. Since we have it on good authority that Revan can beat both at the same time, I imagine he'd prevail in this scenario as well.

chingchangwalla
Revan

Ascendancy
Revan does not have the saber feats to match Bane. Revan definitely doesn't have the saber feats to match peak Zannah and peak Bane at once. Bane blitzes while Zannah does some lovey dovey Sith Sorcery on Revan's mind, and while he's resisting Bane takes his head. Not belittling what Revan can do in the Force, but he's outmatched here, the same as in the Revan/Malak v Bane/Malgus thread. He dies.

If you think Revan has feats showing he can take on Bane and Zannah in both sabers and the Force please post. Here for debate if you think otherwise. If you go into "because I say so" mess or insults then save it and don't even bother replying to what I've typed.

Tondemonai
SoR Revan stomps. His TK and general Force domination keeps the team too pressured to do anything.

darthbane77
Revan absolutely dominates this lol. All of Bane's best feats are on a nexus, and Zannah is no better than Bane; she's probably below Bane by a decent margin actually.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Revan does not have the saber feats to match Bane. Revan definitely doesn't have the saber feats to match peak Zannah and peak Bane at once. Bane blitzes while Zannah does some lovey dovey Sith Sorcery on Revan's mind, and while he's resisting Bane takes his head. Not belittling what Revan can do in the Force, but he's outmatched here, the same as in the Revan/Malak v Bane/Malgus thread. He dies.

If you think Revan has feats showing he can take on Bane and Zannah in both sabers and the Force please post. Here for debate if you think otherwise. If you go into "because I say so" mess or insults then save it and don't even bother replying to what I've typed. So fighting his way through hundreds of Sith on Korriban and killing dozens and dozens of amped Sith who were stated to be masters of combat on the Star Forge and then immediately fighting an amped Bastila and going on to beat and amped Malak (while Revan is weakened by said SF nexus) all by virtue of superior lightsaber skill and Force strength doesn't measure up to everything Bane has done? What about soloing two Terentateks? Dominating the combined might of the galaxy's greatest heroes in two different strike teams on Yavin, barely being driven back either time. Contending with and coming close to defeating Emperor Vitiate on Dromund Kaas (after being tortured and drugged for 3 years straight and presumably weakened by Dromund Kaas' dark side nexus), being severely weakened by 300 years of imprisonment and mental warfare and still being able to hold his own against a powerful Imperial strike team on the Foundry. I could continue. Most of Revan's best feats are through his own power or while he was weakened, and they're still as good as (if not superior) to Bane's; and all of Bane's best feats were performed on a Dark Side Nexus. Bane is not winning this. You say Zannah could mess with Revan's mind, not likely (if even possible.) Revan has proven capable of resisting Vitiate's mental attacks on the fly, and Vitiate's powers are VASTLY ore potent than Zannah's; not to mention that Revan was imprisoned for 300 years by Vitiate and was constantly being attacked mentally by Vitiate and the Dread Masters, and he resisted them all. Sure, he had the help of Meetra Surik's spirit; but that's still IMMENSELY impressive and makes Revan's mental fortitude and will power more powerful than Zannah's powers can overpower. So no, Revan is not outmatched here; but Bane and Zannah are severely out of their depth.

carthage
Revan could honestly oneshot Bane with TK. Bane's got nothing even close to launching the strike team with a single push. He'd get killed with a gesture lmao

DarthAnt66

If you think Revan has feats showing he can take on Bane and Zannah in both sabers and the Force please post. Here for debate if you think otherwise. If you go into "because I say so" mess or insults then save it and don't even bother replying to what I've typed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a16Kgh7j8zk

Ascendancy
Originally posted by darthbane77
Revan absolutely dominates this lol. All of Bane's best feats are on a nexus, and Zannah is no better than Bane; she's probably below Bane by a decent margin actually.

When Bane and Zannah fight for the final time they are both on equal footing. If Zannah were below Bane as an overall combatant at the time of his death then she should have lost, and she certainly shouldn't have been able to survive his mental domination. As he was capable of breaking free of her sorcery--a feat that no one else replicated--as well as breaking free of Kaan's mental hold--something else that no none managed while in Kaan's presence--and she survived his attempt to dominate her, I'd say that her ability in the Force/willpower surpassed him by the end. Ampted or not when he achieved things like disintegration via Lightning and Death Field, as well as his peak Force Waves Bane was more than competent in the Force, and while Zannah certainly never equaled him him in sabers, by the time of his death she was beyond him in her total strength in the Force. She manifested physical Force entities as dark side tendrils. It's more than disingenuous to downplay how much mastery that took.

Zannah was unquestionably Bane's better to both push him to the edge of defeat and to survive his attempt to take her mind. There's not a single showing that hints at Bane being weak of will or Force mastery himself. Not going to concede that her beating him was just plot wanking by Drew.

Originally posted by darthbane77
So fighting his way through hundreds of Sith on Korriban and killing dozens and dozens of amped Sith who were stated to be masters of combat on the Star Forge and then immediately fighting an amped Bastila and going on to beat and amped Malak (while Revan is weakened by said SF nexus) all by virtue of superior lightsaber skill and Force strength doesn't measure up to everything Bane has done? What about soloing two Terentateks? Dominating the combined might of the galaxy's greatest heroes in two different strike teams on Yavin, barely being driven back either time. Contending with and coming close to defeating Emperor Vitiate on Dromund Kaas (after being tortured and drugged for 3 years straight and presumably weakened by Dromund Kaas' dark side nexus), being severely weakened by 300 years of imprisonment and mental warfare and still being able to hold his own against a powerful Imperial strike team on the Foundry. I could continue. Most of Revan's best feats are through his own power or while he was weakened, and they're still as good as (if not superior) to Bane's; and all of Bane's best feats were performed on a Dark Side Nexus. Bane is not winning this. You say Zannah could mess with Revan's mind, not likely (if even possible.) Revan has proven capable of resisting Vitiate's mental attacks on the fly, and Vitiate's powers are VASTLY ore potent than Zannah's; not to mention that Revan was imprisoned for 300 years by Vitiate and was constantly being attacked mentally by Vitiate and the Dread Masters, and he resisted them all. Sure, he had the help of Meetra Surik's spirit; but that's still IMMENSELY impressive and makes Revan's mental fortitude and will power more powerful than Zannah's powers can overpower. So no, Revan is not outmatched here; but Bane and Zannah are severely out of their depth.

Yes, I'm still arguing that per Bane's peak speed feats by DoE and his overall showings including dueling Lsu, Farfalla, and the knight, as well as his final two encounters with Zannah make him a match for Revan in sabers and the eventual winner here, the same as I said in Revan/Malak vs Bane/Malgus.

I'm not saying that Revan couldn't overcome Zannah's sorcery over time, just not in time in this situation. No one shrugs off her illusions in the trilogy, and Bane is the only one to even survive them. A few seconds of working to fight them off will be more than enough for Bane and Zannah to move in and finish him off.

darthbane77
When Bane and Zannah fight for the final time they are both on equal footing. If Zannah were below Bane as an overall combatant at the time of his death then she should have lost, and she certainly shouldn't have been able to survive his mental domination. As he was capable of breaking free of her sorcery--a feat that no one else replicated--as well as breaking free of Kaan's mental hold--something else that no none managed while in Kaan's presence--and she survived his attempt to dominate her, I'd say that her ability in the Force/willpower surpassed him by the end. Ampted or not when he achieved things like disintegration via Lightning and Death Field, as well as his peak Force Waves Bane was more than competent in the Force, and while Zannah certainly never equaled him him in sabers, by the time of his death she was beyond him in her total strength in the Force. She manifested physical Force entities as dark side tendrils. It's more than disingenuous to downplay how much mastery that took.

Zannah was unquestionably Bane's better to both push him to the edge of defeat and to survive his attempt to take her mind. There's not a single showing that hints at Bane being weak of will or Force mastery himself. Not going to concede that her beating him was just plot wanking by Drew. Oh no, Bane is is definitely powerful; and both their willpowers are stronger than most for sure. Bane's Death Field was performed on the extremely potent nexus of Prakith; it's not something he has ever been seen doing on off nexus, and based on how tired he seemed after doing it; it might even be assumed that he CAN'T do it without a nexus. Bane has no Force related feats off a nexus that compare with anything Revan has done, all such feats for Bane were done on nexus. So Bane is definitely inferior in the Force, Zanna(even if she is superior to Bane) is not much better than Bane; and her mind-games will have no effect on Revan.

SunRazer
What saber feats do Bane and Zannah have that place them beyond Revan?

Darth Truculent
Bane is also reluctant and refused to learn some of the powers that Revan wielded as seen when he opened his holocron. Revan also defeated two Echani battlemasters so saying he wouldn't hold his own in a drawn out battle against Zannah and Bane is absurd.

*music to describe the fight:
https://youtu.be/AuJnvC8voJY

Petrus
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Anything other than SoR Revan dies.

MercyZiegler
Lol Team shitsstomps on all iterations of Revan

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by MercyZiegler
Lol Team shitsstomps on all iterations of Revan

"Lol" no they don't.

Revans infinitely superior to both them. His mental fortitude and command of the Force Vastly surpasses them.

Only an imbecile would say otherwise.

The Ellimist
I'm not sure if the entire primary cast of the Bane trilogy could beat Revan, lmfao.

TenebrousWay
Revan dominates these upstarts.

MercyZiegler
How? Bane is an "infinitely" better duelist he alone could **** Revan up, Zannah just guarantees a win to be honest. Her sorcery is gonna **** with Revan.

Only an "imbecile" would say otherwise.

SunRazer
Revan even wins the bullshit battle. Every time Bane uses a nexus, Revan uses his twin rivers BS.

TenebrousWay
You're confusing Legends material with your fanfics.

Fated Xtasy
How? Bane is an "infinitely" better duelist he alone could **** Revan up, Zannah just guarantees a win to be honest. Her sorcery is gonna **** with Revan.

Only an "imbecile" would say otherwise.

Very well.

Read through this first:
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

After words, we'll engage in a friendly conversation yeh?

MercyZiegler
Fine. I don't get what this is supposed to do. But whatever

MercyZiegler
Ok. I didn't think Revan was that powerful. I begrudgingly concede....

Fated Xtasy

SunRazer
Unintelligible *****.

UCanShootMyNova
Feeling feisty tonight Novie?

Ursumeles
thumb up

Emperordmb
@Syndicate

SHUT THE **** UP, UNPLUG THAT SHIT, AND DO YOUR ****ING WORK BILLY!!!

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Feeling feisty tonight Novie?

You might very well think that. But of course, I couldn't possibly comment.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
Unintelligible *****.

Translation:

And that's how it is.

It stings, right/doesn't it?

SunRazer
No entiendo. Deja de hacer eso.

Fated Xtasy
No entiendo. Deja de hacer eso.

You speak spanish?

SunRazer
No, I only type Spanish.

Fated Xtasy
No, I only type Spanish.

Lameeee af.

SunRazer
I only know a few words, anyway.

Jmanghan

Only an "imbecile" would say otherwise. Dude you smell bad.

carthage
He doesnt smell as bad as Bane's rotting corpse

MercyZiegler

Fated Xtasy
I only know a few words, anyway.

Interesting. Interesting.

I made a comment without properly researching the opposition my mistake.

Unfortunate, yes. Learn from the Pain, as Ana Amari says. I do apologize for insulting you, but there is only one way to learn.

I wouldn't dream of it. If your argument is valid, without flaw and logical. Then by all means present it. If it is not, then you expose yourself to being constantly ridiculed and mocked here. As i said, learn from the pain.

MercyZiegler
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Interesting. Interesting.

Unfortunate, yes. Learn from the Pain, as Ana Amari says. I do apologize for insulting you, but there is only one way to learn.

I wouldn't dream of it. If your argument is valid, without flaw and logical. Then by all means present it. If it is not, then you expose yourself to being constantly ridiculed and mocked here. As i said, learn from the pain.
There are easier ways to teach someone a lesson ya know?

Fated Xtasy
There are easier ways to teach someone a lesson ya know?
But the easiest way isn't always the best way.

MercyZiegler
But the easiest way isn't always the best way.

Fine. You suck tho

Fated Xtasy
Fine. You suck tho

You swallow

MercyZiegler
You swallow

Boi you spit

Fated Xtasy
Boi you spit

10/10 use of that meme. I approvethumb up

red8
Revan loses pretty badly.

MythLord
Since we're speaking in tongues:

Bane i Zannah će definitivno silovati Revan, bez kondoma. thumb up

Ursumeles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.