Darth Maul vs (Enraged) Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Instead of encountering Anakin & Kenobi aboard Dooku's flagship, Maul bursts in instead. Who wins? Maul as of The Lawless.

Jmanghan
Maul crushes him.

UCanShootMyNova
Savage.

TheKnight
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Maul crushes him.

Maul isn't crushing an enraged Savage.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by TheKnight
Maul isn't crushing an enraged Savage. He didn't choke Asajj and Ventress due to a momentary power boost, he choked them because they were off guard, if they were paying attention to him, he wouldn't have been able to do that.

Thats how I saw the scene, anyway.

UCanShootMyNova
They were actively combating each other. It's not like they wouldn't have had their defenses up.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
They were actively combating each other. It's not like they wouldn't have had their defenses up. Asajj thought Savage was on her side, and Dooku saw Savage as easy pickings.

Regardless of that, they both thought he was a n00b, so I doubt they thought they had reason to keep their defenses up towards HIM at least.

UCanShootMyNova
Their defenses were up in general. Dooku was facing two hostile and powerful force users and Ventress was facing a superior force user in Dooku.

Jmanghan
Their defenses were up in general. Dooku was facing two hostile and powerful force users and Ventress was facing a superior force user in Dooku. Dooku thought Savage was a little ***** who couldn't pose even the tiniest threat to him in any way.

Everything that Dooku saw Savage do, he could have accomplished himself with the tiniest of effort.

He didn't legitimately overpower them.

UCanShootMyNova
That's obviously not true since he didn't suspect Savage of treachery but when Ventress came in he turned out to be an undercover assassin capable of knocking him on his ass. Plus I'm sure he could sense Savage's raw power. He also has Ventress to contend with as well.

He did because there was no reason for both of them not to have their defenses up unless you can prove otherwise.

Jmanghan
That's obviously not true since he didn't suspect Savage of treachery but when Ventress came in he turned out to be an undercover assassin capable of knocking him on his ass. Plus I'm sure he could sense Savage's raw power. He also has Ventress to contend with as well.

He did because there was no reason for both of them not to have their defenses up unless you can prove otherwise. I guess, its just weird for them to just suddenly be overpowered by someone we thought was noobish at that point.

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah, Filoni's a dumbsh!t. Doesn't change events though.

chingchangwalla
Maul should school him again.

quanchi112
Maul wins.

Kurk
I would think that Maul would actually have an easier time fighting an enraged Savage because he knows how reckless he becomes with his technique.

quanchi112
Kurk is trying to kiss up now.

chingchangwalla
Kurk has surpassed you Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kurk has surpassed you Quan.

http://i.imgur.com/HJkLiJx.gif

chingchangwalla
Best you could was a pinhead gif? You have fallen.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kurk is trying to kiss up now.
Why would I kiss up to you? I don't lowball Maul just because of my personal detest of you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Best you could was a pinhead gif? You have fallen. You are a self admitted troll you don't deserve a mediocre response let alone my best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Why would I kiss up to you? I don't lowball Maul just because of my personal detest of you. Yes, you do. You do it all the time.

Kurk
Yes, you do. You do it all the time. And when have I done so post-humiliating you? Disagreeing about Maul being able to defeating Vader does not count.

chingchangwalla
You are a self admitted troll you don't deserve a mediocre response let alone my best.
Bit cute kisses

MythLord
Opress.

Darth Thor
Why would I kiss up to you? I don't lowball Maul just because of my personal detest of you.

thumb up

Likewise I won't say Maul can beat Vader just because I'm a Maul fan.

Quanchi doesn't debate though. He just plays favourites. You know he actually argues Khan would beat Sidious in a fight? laughing out loud

JKBart
> 2016
> taking Quanchi's trolling seriously
> wasting time on posts about it

u deserve all the butthurt he gives u smile

Ziggystardust
Quanchi's a troll? What?

quanchi112
And when have I done so post-humiliating you? Disagreeing about Maul being able to defeating Vader does not count. You wish to be back into my good graces. You lost the chance to ride off into the Quan sunset.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

Likewise I won't say Maul can beat Vader just because I'm a Maul fan.

Quanchi doesn't debate though. He just plays favourites. You know he actually argues Khan would beat Sidious in a fight? laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t620256.html

D. Thor never had the balls to face me. That is proof I believe my claims and theories as well as am willing to put forth a case in order to do so. D. Thor has never done one of these and backed out of Khan/Vader battlezone the day of after agreeing to do one. He will continue to obsess and passively aggressively attack me but never face me Mano e Mano.

Beniboybling
Pls don't derail this thread darlings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.