Daredevil & Batman VS Shang Chi & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
the title says it all. who wins for the majority

cdtm
A serious thread requires a serious answer:

You put two mega playboys against two workaholics that barely get any..

Putting Mat and Bruce together creates a vortex of game so strong, Shang and T'challa fall to their knee's and cry about where they went wrong with their lives.

Dareangel
Originally posted by cdtm
A serious thread requires a serious answer:

You put two mega playboys against two workaholics that barely get any..

Putting Mat and Bruce together creates a vortex of game so strong, Shang and T'challa fall to their knee's and cry about where they went wrong with their lives.

are you being cinic that my thread isnt serious enough or are you serious? i dont see whats the problem with this match up. could you please explain?

Vanguard
Team 2

Tchalla is the mvp

Supermutant
standard gear or h2h?

cdtm
Originally posted by Dareangel
are you being cinic that my thread isnt serious enough or are you serious? i dont see whats the problem with this match up. could you please explain?

Black Panther's tech and Shang Chi's chi amping + Stark tech (Standard for him since Hickman) kind of makes this a stomp for team 2. stick out tongue

Batman needs some serious prep just to contend with T'challa's standard gear/stats. And Shang's basically super human, an Iron Fist lite..

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Team 2

Tchalla is the mvp

Don't sell Shang short, T'challa gave him his seal of approval as top dog martial artist. wink

deathslash
Don't sell Shang short, T'challa gave him his seal of approval as top dog martial artist. wink thumb up Shang would likely kick Batman so far away that he'd be removed from the fight entirely (if not dead).

Dareangel
Black Panther's tech and Shang Chi's chi amping + Stark tech (Standard for him since Hickman) kind of makes this a stomp for team 2. stick out tongue

Batman needs some serious prep just to contend with T'challa's standard gear/stats. And Shang's basically super human, an Iron Fist lite..

havent been following on the tony tech part. but i am talking about classic and regular verions of those 4. now as far as shang chi amps? you are pushing it too much. he couldnt pose a real threat to gorgon. his chi amps are not iron fist level. at best he is able to take apart a robot while having bloody hands after that. block with his hands a punch from heroim but then fall to the ground and left injured badly. his chi is not on those levels at all

deathslash
havent been following on the tony tech part. but i am talking about classic and regular verions of those 4. now as far as shang chi amps? you are pushing it too much. he couldnt pose a real threat to gorgon. his chi amps are not iron fist level. at best he is able to take apart a robot while having bloody hands after that. block with his hands a punch from heroim but then fall to the ground and left injured badly. his chi is not on those levels at all dude, he took a doombot apart like it was nothing, oneshotted an aleph, kicked red hulk into a mountain, survived a fight with black dwarf, and beat a dragon that Luke Cage and black panther ran from. Also, he didn't fall to the ground from heroim's punch. He blocked the hit and then got thrown into Coleen.

Dareangel
Originally posted by deathslash
dude, he took a doombot apart like it was nothing, oneshotted an aleph, kicked red hulk into a mountain, survived a fight with black dwarf, and beat a dragon that Luke Cage and black panther ran from. Also, he didn't fall to the ground from heroim's punch. He blocked the hit and then got thrown into Coleen.

nop. his hands were injured after taking apart the doombot. do you see iron fist getting injured after using his chi amps and iron fist to futhe, destroy a train? come on shang is not near that level seriously, its just obvious.

after the punch he blocked from heroim, which he blocked with his hands its not like heroim actually punched his body, he was all done and beaten to the ground being blue and red from blood and bruises. red hulk during that time was a mega jobber to the point arrows were hurting him and making him scream. i am not claiming shang chi doesnt have chi amps. he does. however my claim is that they are on a much lower scale than iron fist. are you trying to argue it isnt the case? what is your claim aside of throwing shang chi feats?

deathslash
nop. his hands were injured after taking apart the doombot. do you see iron fist getting injured after using his chi amps and iron fist to futhe, destroy a train? come on shang is not near that level seriously, its just obvious.

after the punch he blocked from heroim, which he blocked with his hands its not like heroim actually punched his body, he was all done and beaten to the ground being blue and red from blood and bruises. red hulk during that time was a mega jobber to the point arrows were hurting him and making him scream. i am not claiming shang chi doesnt have chi amps. he does. however my claim is that they are on a much lower scale than iron fist. are you trying to argue it isnt the case? what is your claim aside of throwing shang chi feats? http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/958/840/b36.png Are you f****** serious right now? It was explicitly said on panel that he was beating a normal human into the ground. Then the doombot showed up. Hence the blood. I guess ironfist probably wouldn't get injured what with him being imbued the the f****** powers of an ancient dragon that gave even the Phoenix force trouble.

That's because he dispersed the damage throughout his entire body. You know what's funny? He took a backhanded hit to the face from a bloodlusted hulk class character, got back up, covered the distance between himself and heroim, blocked the punch (again, dispersing the damage from a 100 tonner throughout his body) got thrown into tarantula, and was still up and on his feat after that. Right, because Hawkeye doesn't have high yield explosive arrows, adamantium arrow, and other powerful arrows. Even if we assume that rulk was jobbing hard, he still weighs a good bit and Shang sent him flying into a mountain after ms marvel threw him. This means that Shang managed to not only stop rulk's forward momentum, but also reverse it, hitting him with enough force to make it look like he'd just hit a home run. When did I ever say that he has a level of chi that even approaches Danny?

Dareangel
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/958/840/b36.png Are you f****** serious right now? It was explicitly said on panel that he was beating a normal human into the ground. Then the doombot showed up. Hence the blood. I guess ironfist probably wouldn't get injured what with him being imbued the the f****** powers of an ancient dragon that gave even the Phoenix force trouble.

That's because he dispersed the damage throughout his entire body. You know what's funny? He took a backhanded hit to the face from a bloodlusted hulk class character, got back up, covered the distance between himself and heroim, blocked the punch (again, dispersing the damage from a 100 tonner throughout his body) got thrown into tarantula, and was still up and on his feat after that. Right, because Hawkeye doesn't have high yield explosive arrows, adamantium arrow, and other powerful arrows. Even if we assume that rulk was jobbing hard, he still weighs a good bit and Shang sent him flying into a mountain after ms marvel threw him. This means that Shang managed to not only stop rulk's forward momentum, but also reverse it, hitting him with enough force to make it look like he'd just hit a home run. When did I ever say that he has a level of chi that even approaches Danny?

as far as i remember it was shown on panel that he injured his hands from the doombot. maybe if you posted a scan of that fight instead of posting useless images things would be more clear.

again with this dragon? what feat are you refering to? the one where he fights some red dragon like brick?

so what? he blocked the punch with his hands and had to channel the impact into his entire body to only find himself injured to the point he couldnt fight anymore and was extremely messed up. whats so great about that feat? yes its still a good durability feat for him but come on. whats the power level of heroim? iron fist and many others are taking punches from hulk on daily basis. get hurt? sure they dont shrugg it off but not like that. not very powerful showing.

i like how you and overall people like to throw the "on the level of savage/bloodlusted Hulk". could you please provide evidence that he indeed took a hit from someone who is on the level of blood lusted hulk? can you provide evidence that they are on the same level? and when you do, i never knew survivng a pimp slap from hulk is an amazing feat of durability...

so once again double standard from you. when i bring daredevil knocking gorgon out you cry PIS. but you have no troube bringing any feat you want for shang chi. red hulk being sent flying by a hit from shang chi is a PIS since hulk was jobbing very badly during all that time and run. rulk fought many high level bricks before he was jobbing and took their hits without being sent flying. even thor couldnt send him flying like that. PIS at its best. and again, Lol at hawkeye being able to hurt him with standard arrows.

my claim here was that shang chi is not on the super levels of iron fist as far as chi amping. that was my post. you came in and started to argue with me posting random feats. if you started to debate that means you dont agree with my initial post and believe shang chi is indeed a peer to iron fist as far as chi amping. if not then before jumping something take a breath and read the post. then ask yourself, what is the meaning of the post and do i agree or not with the intention of that post.

cdtm
havent been following on the tony tech part. but i am talking about classic and regular verions of those 4. now as far as shang chi amps? you are pushing it too much. he couldnt pose a real threat to gorgon. his chi amps are not iron fist level. at best he is able to take apart a robot while having bloody hands after that. block with his hands a punch from heroim but then fall to the ground and left injured badly. his chi is not on those levels at all

Never said his amps were Iron Fist level.

His hamds were just fine after going through an Alephs leg with an open hand attack. The very same Aleph that gave Captain America so much trouble (KOed him), and absorbed several shield shots with no visable damage, in the same story it happened in, and on the same team with Cap

Think about that, Marvel let another street one up Cap. That almost NEVER happens.

Dareangel
Never said his amps were Iron Fist level.

His hamds were just fine after going through an Alephs leg with an open hand attack. The very same Aleph that gave Captain America so much trouble (KOed him), and absorbed several shield shots with no visable damage, in the same story it happened in, and on the same team with Cap

Think about that, Marvel let another street one up Cap. That almost NEVER happens.

in that case i agree. i never was trying to claim he doesnt have any amps. i was simply stating he is not on iron fists level. if you agree as well then great. he sure has good feats with his chi amps. but just hitting hard(low super human hitting power) is not something that should automatically take the fight away from guys like daredevil and batman who face harder hitters all the time. also if we use that logic then once again shang wasnt able to hurt gorgon, iron fist wasnt able to take gorgon down but daredevil knocked him out. i think daredevil and batman can give a great fight to shang chi and black panther. in my personal opinion it can go both ways with slight edge to daredevil and batman.

deathslash
as far as i remember it was shown on panel that he injured his hands from the doombot. maybe if you posted a scan of that fight instead of posting useless images things would be more clear.

again with this dragon? what feat are you refering to? the one where he fights some red dragon like brick?

so what? he blocked the punch with his hands and had to channel the impact into his entire body to only find himself injured to the point he couldnt fight anymore and was extremely messed up. whats so great about that feat? yes its still a good durability feat for him but come on. whats the power level of heroim? iron fist and many others are taking punches from hulk on daily basis. get hurt? sure they dont shrugg it off but not like that. not very powerful showing.

i like how you and overall people like to throw the "on the level of savage/bloodlusted Hulk". could you please provide evidence that he indeed took a hit from someone who is on the level of blood lusted hulk? can you provide evidence that they are on the same level? and when you do, i never knew survivng a pimp slap from hulk is an amazing feat of durability...

so once again double standard from you. when i bring daredevil knocking gorgon out you cry PIS. but you have no troube bringing any feat you want for shang chi. red hulk being sent flying by a hit from shang chi is a PIS since hulk was jobbing very badly during all that time and run. rulk fought many high level bricks before he was jobbing and took their hits without being sent flying. even thor couldnt send him flying like that. PIS at its best. and again, Lol at hawkeye being able to hurt him with standard arrows.

my claim here was that shang chi is not on the super levels of iron fist as far as chi amping. that was my post. you came in and started to argue with me posting random feats. if you started to debate that means you dont agree with my initial post and believe shang chi is indeed a peer to iron fist as far as chi amping. if not then before jumping something take a breath and read the post. then ask yourself, what is the meaning of the post and do i agree or not with the intention of that post. http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-6-1.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-7-1.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-8-1.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-9.jpg http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-10.jpg

No actually, I was referring to black panther #11 when Shang outright says that he beat a dragon just to get the opportunity to fight his dad. When Fu Manchu ran and the heroes tried to pursue him, panther and cage ran from the dragon that Shang had beaten.

Yeah, the entirety of hulk's warbound were around his savage hulk levels. You should go back and read planet hulk and world war hulk again, because it was made very clear throughout the book. Hell, when they got to earth hiroim casually sent Luke Cage flying several blocks away. He took a punch from ironfist which left him uninjured and then he casually oneshot Danny. For a normal human to take any sort of hit from a hulk level character is impressive and you know it. More impressive still is the fact that Shang took three hits from him while he was outright trying to kill him.

Sad fact of the matter is that Shang has chi amping, so the stuff that he does can actually be explained away. Just recently, he created clones of himself to help him win a fight. This is actually backed up by a multitude of other feats like oneshotting an aleph, matching spider-man, beating a doombot, and dropping Gorgon to his knees without any help or prep *cough* Logan and elektra*cough*

I addressed your post not because I think that his chi amping is on the level of Danny, but because you called into question several of his other feats and even if you didn't know that you were doing it, you were practically suggesting that he'd have to be Danny in order to do the stuff that he's done on panel.

Dareangel
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-6-1.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-7-1.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-8-1.jpg
http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-9.jpg http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/?action=view&current=ScannedImage-10.jpg

No actually, I was referring to black panther #11 when Shang outright says that he beat a dragon just to get the opportunity to fight his dad. When Fu Manchu ran and the heroes tried to pursue him, panther and cage ran from the dragon that Shang had beaten.

Yeah, the entirety of hulk's warbound were around his savage hulk levels. You should go back and read planet hulk and world war hulk again, because it was made very clear throughout the book. Hell, when they got to earth hiroim casually sent Luke Cage flying several blocks away. He took a punch from ironfist which left him uninjured and then he casually oneshot Danny. For a normal human to take any sort of hit from a hulk level character is impressive and you know it. More impressive still is the fact that Shang took three hits from him while he was outright trying to kill him.

Sad fact of the matter is that Shang has chi amping, so the stuff that he does can actually be explained away. Just recently, he created clones of himself to help him win a fight. This is actually backed up by a multitude of other feats like oneshotting an aleph, matching spider-man, beating a doombot, and dropping Gorgon to his knees without any help or prep *cough* Logan and elektra*cough*

I addressed your post not because I think that his chi amping is on the level of Danny, but because you called into question several of his other feats and even if you didn't know that you were doing it, you were practically suggesting that he'd have to be Danny in order to do the stuff that he's done on panel.

nice. the scans indeed prove your point. i was always under the impression he got his hands bloody from the doombot. i guess thats what you get for watching nit picked scans on the internet and not reading the actual comics.

oh so yeah its that red half human half dragon brick. cool feat but again defeating a random big brick is not something daredevil hasnt done. he took out mr hyde with 1 hit. i dont think beating up that dragon mutant is that much of a great showing for his amping abilities. good feat sure, specially with that uppercut...

what was made clear? statements are not exactly the best evidence. do you have showings of those aliens having abilities and feats similar to savage hulk? comic books tend to have hyperbole statements. like when the x men fought random bricks, beast was avoiding some brick hits and commented that he hits harder than the hulk. i really dont think so since that brick was defeated later on without much trouble.

sending luke cage flying doesnt mean you are savage hulk level. as for iron fist, the question at hand isnt his durability, but his striking power since we are trying to determain how great of a feat was shang chi blocking his punch and basically not dying from it. and again, any back up to him being at the levels of savage hulk as far as striking power?

yes but we saw limits to his amping. like for example the fact with all his amping he couldnt take out or knock out gorgon. daredevil did that, in the same issue where iron fist himself couldnt do that. matching spiderman is something every street does. daredevil besten and knocked down symbiot spiderman in a fist fight. dropping gorgon to his knees? daredevil knocked him out. he has a history of taking out hard characters with 1 hit. 1 shotting psylocke. 1 shotting mister hyde. beating up freakin sabretooth with only his fists and once again symbiot spiderman.

i never meant to say he has to be iron fist level to do the things he has done. i stated that he is not on iron fist level as far as his chi amps, because a post before me said that his chi amps allow him to be a lite iron fist. so i just wanted to distinguish between that before the line will be mute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.