13 most powerful NJO members (during luke's time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
i would like to see what the popular consensus is

UCanShootMyNova
Not in order.

Kyp.
Luke.
Mara.
Saba.
Leia.
Jaina.
Jacen.
Corran.
Kenth.
Kyle.
Anakin Solo.

Not sure about the last spot as there's several powerful individuals hat could go here.

Nephthys
Rey.
Kylo Ren.
Buncha dead guys.

JKBart
So, let's go with everyone from 15 to 45 ABY. Of course, it's Force only. Overall rating is hugely different, with Kyp, Streen and Leia nearly out of the picture entirely.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Kyp Durron
3. Jacen Solo
4. Streen
5/6. Leia Organa Solo / Kenth Hamner
7. Anakin Solo / Jaina Solo
8/9. Mara Jade Skywalker / Kyle Katarn
10. Corran Horn
11. Jaden Korr
12. Saba Sebatyne
13. Kam Solusar

Tresina Lobi can't be effectively rated in terms of the Force. Cilghal is a complete wildcard - she shows absurdly astonishing mastery over the Force, knowledge and precision very well reaching the best of the Jedi, but her feats reside almost exclusively in an area even more "difficult to rate" than Sith Sorcery, which is healing.

Now, if we're talking about combat I would go with this.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Jacen Solo
3. Jaina Solo
4/5/6. Kyle Katarn / Mara Jade Skywalker / Tresina Lobi
7. Saba Sebatyne
8. Corran Horn
9. Anakin Solo
10/11/12/13. Kam Solusar / Kyp Durron /Jaden Korr / Leia Organa Solo

Fated Xtasy
thumb up

chingchangwalla
Kyp.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
So, let's go with everyone from 15 to 45 ABY. Of course, it's Force only. Overall rating is hugely different, with Kyp, Streen and Leia nearly out of the picture entirely.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Kyp Durron
3. Jacen Solo
4. Streen
5/6. Leia Organa Solo / Kenth Hamner
7. Anakin Solo / Jaina Solo
8/9. Mara Jade Skywalker / Kyle Katarn
10. Corran Horn
11. Jaden Korr
12. Saba Sebatyne
13. Kam Solusar

Tresina Lobi can't be effectively rated in terms of the Force. Cilghal is a complete wildcard - she shows absurdly astonishing mastery over the Force, knowledge and precision very well reaching the best of the Jedi, but her feats reside almost exclusively in an area even more "difficult to rate" than Sith Sorcery, which is

SunRazer
Kyp admitted that Leia was on par with him in terms of raw power and that's probably true since she's a direct descendant of Anakin and does occasionally pull off some incredible feats.

Beyond that, it's Kyp, the Skywalkers, Streen, etc. at the top. Somebody like Kenth Hamner would be next. Then it gets more interesting.

Ursumeles
Hmm...
I am trying to make my own raw power list
1. Luke
2./3. Kyp/Jacen
4. Leia-she impressed me more than the rest, tbh
5. Streen- raw power wise, he is better than Jaina/Jacen imo
6./7. Jaina/Anakin
Possible 8: Cilghal. She is just impressive af
9./10. Hamner/Mara
11. Kyle
12. Corran
13 Saba/Korr

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles

5. Streen- raw power wise, he is better than Jaina/Jacen imo
laughing out loud

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
laughing out loud
Meant Anakin, lol. Just like I have Anakin>Hamner raw power wise, but not in Force related combat. I can't recall many force feats from Jaina/Anakin, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina shifted multiple tons of rock, felled a couple hundred meter tree and did some other stuff.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Jaina shifted multiple tons of rock, felled a couple hundred meter tree and did some other stuff.
Wait, the tree was so big? I though it was smaller. Streen did also some impressive shit, tho.

The Ellimist
Luke
Kyp
Jacen
Jaina
Kyle

Not sure about the rest.

Ursumeles
Kyle>Streen|Leia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.