Strongest iteration of Goku Ten Tails Obto can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
As the title says, what's the strongest version of Goku that Obito can defeat after becoming the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki?

Battle takes place on an indestructible planet of wastelands and mountains.

cdtm
Super Kaioken SSJ God SSJ.

Naruto and Sasuke were fighting a real diety, not the small gods of a small world in Dragon Ball.

Damborgson
Maybe, the Goku who fought Raditz? Maybe

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cdtm
Super Kaioken SSJ God SSJ.

Naruto and Sasuke were fighting a real diety, not the small gods of a small world in Dragon Ball.

You're funny.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Maybe, the Goku who fought Raditz? Maybe

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're funny.

Xsoxarexyouz.

Tondemonai
Reasons?

cdtm
Same reason Naruto beats One Piece, it operates on a much higher power level.

Tondemonai
Lol, based on what?

SquallX
I can see Obito taking and beating Goku before he goes SSJ against Frieza.

With with prep and shit, and no knowledge, Obito can beat even SSJ3 Goku. Before anyone start screaming bloody murder needs to remember how broken Obito really is. If Goku's stupid enough to even let Obito touch him once, it's over. and we know Goku's stupid enough to actually not use his full strength just to see his opponents powers.

Knowing Goku, he would even lower his powers just to allow Obito a chance.

NewGuy01
Juubito can't use Kamui.

Tondemonai
None of Juubito's (sorry New. Guy, I'm jacking your thing, it's nice) cancelation abilities will affect Goku, and he's really no faster than Roshi and Krillen during the World Tournament in the original DB. I also see no reason for Juubito's physical attacks to really be anything Goku can't handle, assuming it's at least Raditz fight Goku.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
I can see Obito taking and beating Goku before he goes SSJ against Frieza.

With with prep and shit, and no knowledge, Obito can beat even SSJ3 Goku. Before anyone start screaming bloody murder needs to remember how broken Obito really is. If Goku's stupid enough to even let Obito touch him once, it's over. and we know Goku's stupid enough to actually not use his full strength just to see his opponents powers.

Knowing Goku, he would even lower his powers just to allow Obito a chance.

Goku's totally stupid enough to just stand there and let Obito cheese him. He lets the bad guys make the first move all the time.

Or Sasuke, or any sharingan *******.

If he wasn't pure hearted, Akuman would have killed him on the spot with his "evil exploding beam", that takes evil and makes you go boom.

SquallX
Originally posted by Tondemonai
None of Juubito's (sorry New. Guy, I'm jacking your thing, it's nice) cancelation abilities will affect Goku, and he's really no faster than Roshi and Krillen during the World Tournament in the original DB. I also see no reason for Juubito's physical attacks to really be anything Goku can't handle, assuming it's at least Raditz fight Goku.

You're joking right?

Obito's Six Path attacks you on the sub atomic level, so please tell me, when has Goku ever survived a subatomic level attack again?

10 tails who is weaker than Obito survived his own bomb, plus 8 tail form the inside out casually.

Obito was reacting to both the 2nd and 4th Hokage teleportation abilities. So saying he's only as fast Roshi and Krilling during the Wolrd tournament is wrong.

Obito was able with just pure strength destroy the 4 suns barriers casually. The same barriers that survived at least 3 bijju bomb going off inside it.

carver9

This.

carver9
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're funny.

And this.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
And this.

Pretty big compliment from the guy with half the boards best posters on ignore. Must be doing something right!

Of course, Goku has no defense against the various eye powers, same as anyone else. Good thing he doesn't just stand there and egg his opponents on into giving it their best shot.

Oh wait, that's EXACTLY what he does.

NotAllThatEvil
Goku can read minds... just throwing that out there.

Tondemonai
Pretty big compliment from the guy with half the boards best posters on ignore. Must be doing something right!

Of course, Goku has no defense against the various eye powers, same as anyone else. Good thing he doesn't just stand there and egg his opponents on into giving it their best shot.

Oh wait, that's EXACTLY what he does.

All he needs as a counter is an onion

Tondemonai
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

thumb up

Assuming this is Namek Goku

Tondemonai
It seems that most people think that Raditz Goku is Juubito's maximum. For the sake of keeping this thread consistent, and for those who think that SSB Goku would lose, it seems reasonable to go about this with Goku as of his fight with Vegita, who IMO is the best Obito can compete with and possibly beat.

NewGuy01
If you mean his first fight with Vegeta, then I actually agree. It's not a popular stance, I'm aware, but I actually think he's stronger and faster by a fair margin at that point. Goku's energy attacks are stronger, but he uses them sparingly, and Obito's got more than enough haxx to bridge that gap imo.

Namek Goku & beyond, of course, should be too much.

cdtm
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil

Via touch. Also something he's never done in combat (Would probably make it boring reading all his opponent's strategies, instead of working them out on the fly. Midnighter's battle computer would he his worst nightmare and make him give up fighting forever.. smile )

Damborgson
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If you mean his first fight with Vegeta, then I actually agree. It's not a popular stance, I'm aware, but I actually think he's stronger and faster by a fair margin at that point. Goku's energy attacks are stronger, but he uses them sparingly, and Obito's got more than enough haxx to bridge that gap imo.

Namek Goku & beyond, of course, should be too much.

That's a fair opinion.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
That's a fair opinion.

Completely agree. Goku's first fight with Vegeta since becoming a SSJ God SSJ is indeed beatable by Obito.

And as he said, Saiyan Saga and up is too much for them, if they can't even handle Obito as SSJ God SSJ's.

Tondemonai
Completely agree. Goku's first fight with Vegeta since becoming a SSJ God SSJ is indeed beatable by Obito.

And as he said, Saiyan Saga and up is too much for them, if they can't even handle Obito as SSJ God SSJ's.

You trippin?

Tondemonai
Also I meant his fight with Vegita as of the Saiyan Saga, when he was capable of Kaioken x2 comfortably, and x3 if he was ballsy enough. Then of course at x4 he beat back a planet destroying Galic Gun.

Dramatic Gecko
Also I meant his fight with Vegita as of the Saiyan Saga, when he was capable of Kaioken x2 comfortably, and x3 if he was ballsy enough. Then of course at x4 he beat back a planet destroying Galic Gun.

He knows. He just can't stop seeing Obito as his masculine sugar daddy who can beat up all your dads put together.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
He knows. He just can't stop seeing Obito as his masculine sugar daddy who can beat up all your dads put together.

Blame street fighter: Assassin's Fist.

Good fan movie, but all those topless ripped men would leave anyone feeling confused.. stick out tongue (Seriously, not even a little bit of leg for the guys, the girls were fully clothed top to bottom, while every guy just had to take their tops off, including a waterfall scene with Ryu and Ken. O_o )

The Merchant
Goku from the 22nd Budokai. Anything after he drank the Holy water would be too much for Obito.

Dramatic Gecko
Blame street fighter: Assassin's Fist.

Good fan movie, but all those topless ripped men would leave anyone feeling confused.. stick out tongue (Seriously, not even a little bit of leg for the guys, the girls were fully clothed top to bottom, while every guy just had to take their tops off, including a waterfall scene with Ryu and Ken. O_o )

That actually sounds understandable. O_O

SSJGGogeta
You're joking right?

Obito's Six Path attacks you on the sub atomic level, so please tell me, when has Goku ever survived a subatomic level attack again?

10 tails who is weaker than Obito survived his own bomb, plus 8 tail form the inside out casually.

Obito was reacting to both the 2nd and 4th Hokage teleportation abilities. So saying he's only as fast Roshi and Krilling during the Wolrd tournament is wrong.

Obito was able with just pure strength destroy the 4 suns barriers casually. The same barriers that survived at least 3 bijju bomb going off inside it.

Um, every time he has survived a moon+ busting attack?

Okay. Goku bats away planet level attacks during the Saiyan saga.

No, it's not. Obito is physically not much faster than Raikage. He had sage chakra, which is why he was able to react to light-speed warping. Same reason that Sage mode Naruto was able to fight the third Raikage better than KCM Naruto was, despite KCM Naruto having Hiraishin, and SM Naruto only being slightly faster than base.

Um, that's not a great feat. There aren't a lot of barriers used in DB, but their durability is way superior to three biju bombs.

SquallX
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Um, every time he has survived a moon+ busting attack?

Okay. Goku bats away planet level attacks during the Saiyan saga.

No, it's not. Obito is physically not much faster than Raikage. He had sage chakra, which is why he was able to react to light-speed warping. Same reason that Sage mode Naruto was able to fight the third Raikage better than KCM Naruto was, despite KCM Naruto having Hiraishin, and SM Naruto only being slightly faster than base.

Um, that's not a great feat. There aren't a lot of barriers used in DB, but their durability is way superior to three biju bombs.

Did just claim sub atomic is the same as planet busting?

SSJGGogeta

What you just said literally could not be considered a coherent thought.

Anyway, Saiyan saga Goku wrecks Jyuubito. If you think otherwise, you're stupid, and I'm willing to prove why. thumb up

Did just claim sub atomic is the same as planet busting?

Planetary destruction would theoretically happen on a subatomic scale, which you would know, if you weren't retarded.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What you just said literally could not be considered a coherent thought.

Anyway, Saiyan saga Goku wrecks Jyuubito. If you think otherwise, you're stupid, and I'm willing to prove why. thumb up

Planetary destruction would theoretically happen on a subatomic scale, which you would know, if you weren't retarded.

Savage thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.