If DC asked the Fans who had to Superman or Batman go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who would you pick and why?

-Pr-
Rephrase the question, please.

Who would they rather be? Who would they rather died? Or something else?

golem370
Pretty much.

SquallX
Like Superman said in Robot Chicken, Batman is just a rich guy cosplaying!

golem370
Who is one of the most intellgent heros in DC

-Pr-
He's also a bit of a psychopath. I mean, if I was going to be one, I'd probably pick Superman, but being Batman definitely has its charms.

Just, the psychosis, etc.

deathslash
Originally posted by SquallX
Like Superman said in Robot Chicken, Batman is just a rich guy cosplaying! aquaman killed Superman in robot chicken........

SquallX
Originally posted by golem370
Who is one of the most intellgent heros in DC

Batman's intelligence falls under PIS/CIS too me, just like everything about his character. Batman to me has yet to do anything on his own intelligence wise that put him on the same pedestal as someone like Terrific, Luthor or Ivo. Every time Bruce did something great, he always had help.

If someone can show me proof that am wrong, then i'll change my stance.

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathslash
aquaman killed Superman in robot chicken........

And don't you forget it.

SquallX
Originally posted by -Pr-
And don't you forget it.

GODDAMN FISH LOVER! stick out tongue

ghostman
batman, no questions about it. if he goes, dc HAS to give other characters a chance in the spotlight. they rely on him too much. its ****ing sickening how much bat bull they churn out every year, and how hes stuffed into everything. im tired of it

dynamix
Batman. I was never really a fan of dude. A full grown brooding mama's boy who goes around wearing bat costume lol. come'on man.

ghostman
Originally posted by dynamix
Batman. I was never really a fan of dude. A full grown brooding mama's boy who goes around wearing bat costume lol. come'on man.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oVJTAxPt7IU/UbhWQHLw4mI/AAAAAAAAW38/_9P0kLcbuyY/w1200-h630-p-nu/KOLAN.gif

beatboks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.