Oozaru Kid Goku (original DB) vs Nine Tails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Battle takes blade in the ruins of the Hidden Leaf post Pain destruction.

NotAllThatEvil
I think oozaru is stronger, but if tge fox bites his tail by chance he wins

SquallX
Oozaru is a weak feeb compared to Kurama.

Damborgson
Woah there....

Tondemonai
Originally posted by SquallX

Based on...?

NotAllThatEvil
Goku's oozaru killed gohan, who was stronger than roshi?

NewGuy01
Nine Tails stomps.

Tondemonai
Reasons?

cdtm

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nine Tails stomps.

Tondemonai
Still waiting for arguments...

Dramatic Gecko
Arguments:

Kid Goku Oozaru feats: Trashed a castle.

Kuruma: Breaking free of planetary devastation in a weaker state (of only half his actual chakra)

Also, Gohan wasn't stronger than Roshi.

Roshi was always known as the strongest man on earth. Gohan's advanced power at Baba's castle was due to training in the afterlife. We see an entire culture built on dead martial artists training in Z.

NotAllThatEvil
Gohan spent his afterlife hitting on babes, not training

dvampire
Naruto at 4 tails will win. I don't see oozaro form taking a piercing attack from orochimaru.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Arguments:

Kid Goku Oozaru feats: Trashed a castle.

Kuruma: Breaking free of planetary devastation in a weaker state (of only half his actual chakra)

Also, Gohan wasn't stronger than Roshi.

Roshi was always known as the strongest man on earth. Gohan's advanced power at Baba's castle was due to training in the afterlife. We see an entire culture built on dead martial artists training in Z.

Closing argument: DBZ sucks only slightly less then it's fanboys.

Tondemonai
Everyone has their opinions, and they should all be respected, unless they are as ludicrous as saying that Naruto operates on a higher power level than DBZ when people as weak as Saiyan Saga Vegita can destroy planets, and we have yet to see a single person in Naruto destroy so much as a continent. I think it's fair, however, to say that Kurama would win this, even his half form, given that Oozaru Kid Goku is probably mountain-range busting level at best.

Dramatic Gecko
Its obvious that Z operates much higher than Naruto Shippuden. But at this stage of ten tailed junjuriki and Kaguya, arguments against DB can be made.

dvampire
So you saying 4 tail win then? Because I don't see how oozaro is going to catch him or deal with a virus while being knocked around.

carver9
I'm giving this to tails but ending game Goku, the one who fought Junior would destroy anyone in Naruto imo.

Jmanghan
Oozaru is a weak feeb compared to Kurama. No?...

Oozaru' are at least a 10,000 power level.

dvampire
At least you agree that tail beast naruto beats oozaro.

dvampire
Who gives a **** about power level in naruto? Tail beast win.

Tondemonai
Dvampire making cryptic, confusing statements that seem barely on subject as usual

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No?...

Oozaru' are at least a 10,000 power level.

Actually. By power levels, Oozaru is roughly a 10X bonus.

Tondemonai
Actually. By power levels, Oozaru is roughly a 10X bonus.

In other words ~100

NotAllThatEvil
You think goku only had a level of ten?

Tondemonai
Iirc he was only 4 when he killed Gohan. He only had a PL of 400ish as of his Raditz fight, so it doesn't seem too far fetched that he'd be around that level. Probably more like 50, now that I think about it, given that he trained with Gohan.

Tondemonai
Tbh I would put Kurama at like 3k maximum, given that he's a casual mountain-range buster.

NotAllThatEvil
That's nearly 3X stronger than raditz. One of the guys whose job it was to wipe out all indigenous life on a planet. I feel 900 would be more than enough to casually take out a mountain or two.

Tondemonai
Iirc Piccolo Jr destroyed an entire mountain range during the World Tournament. His pl was only about 400 as of his fight with Raditz, so it stands to reason that he was ~300 back then. I would argue that Kurama is no lower than 500 though.

NewGuy01
I could see Kurama clocking in the high hundreds to the low thousands in the Z-verse.

NotAllThatEvil
At 50, goku's oozaru would clock in 500. So that's around kurama

carver9
I could see Kurama clocking in the high hundreds to the low thousands in the Z-verse.

Naah, Goku during the end of DB would kill him.

carver9
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Iirc Piccolo Jr destroyed an entire mountain range during the World Tournament. His pl was only about 400 as of his fight with Raditz, so it stands to reason that he was ~300 back then. I would argue that Kurama is no lower than 500 though.

Piccolo destroyed a huge island and later on blew the moon up at the same power level and that was at a power level of 300. He then later on tanked a super Kamehameha from Goku.

SSJGGogeta
Dvampire making cryptic, confusing statements that seem barely on subject as usual

That is his signature move.

Kurama is roughly a mountain buster.

Roshi is a moon buster, as was Piccolo, when his power level was roughly in the 300's.

Oozaru Kid Goku vaporizes Kurama with a single mouth blast. Or he simply rips him apart with his bare hands. It would literally take the Jyuubi just to give a baby Oozaru a decent fight.

dvampire
4 tail kills the weak ass oozaro form of goku or vegeta from z.

dvampire
The creator is calling y'all asses dumb if you truly believe that piccolo can blow up the moon without super sight ( look at piccolos expression, basically don't use the feat americans) and the ability to guide his blast toward the planet since the moon can be located any where in space no matter how large it may look out in space from earth. How do you think mankind will survive in darkness? Piccolo is stupid just like y'all if y'all see that as a valid feat. Power levels are bs.😯

carver9
Originally posted by dvampire
The creator is calling y'all asses dumb if you truly believe that piccolo can blow up the moon without super sight ( look at piccolos expression, basically don't use the feat americans) and the ability to guide his blast toward the planet since the moon can be located any where in space no matter how large it may look out in space from earth. How do you think mankind will survive in darkness? Piccolo is stupid just like y'all if y'all see that as a valid feat. Power levels are bs.😯

Who's stronger, Super Saipan Blue Vegeta or Namekian saga Frieza?

Dramatic Gecko

Rememeber with Piccolo, while he was around high 300s his massive KI attacks clocked near 1000.

It important to remember that the Z fighters have signature moves with higher Power levels than their actual bodies.

Dramatic Gecko
While I'm at it. I'd wager a guess that the beast bombs work similarly.

NotAllThatEvil
Who gives a **** about power level in naruto? Tail beast win.
But Oozaru has one thing that 9 tails will never have. THUMBS!!

carver9
Rememeber with Piccolo, while he was around high 300s his massive KI attacks clocked near 1000.

It important to remember that the Z fighters have signature moves with higher Power levels than their actual bodies.

That's when powering up. He didn't power up during the moon busting scene though. It took Piccolo an episode and a half to power up in the 1000's.

dvampire
Are you guys ****ing retarded? How can mankind see without the moon? ( hint, SEE). Look at piccolos face expression? Not to confident (hint, SEE). 4 tail whoops vegetas oozaro form ass with ease. Can he stop a virus or his regen? I hiiiiiiiiiighly doubt it considering AGRESSION (it ain't vegeta).

Tondemonai
Are you guys ****ing retarded? How can mankind see without the moon? ( hint, SEE). Look at piccolos face expression? Not to confident (hint, SEE). 4 tail whoops vegetas oozaro form ass with ease. Can he stop a virus or his regen? I hiiiiiiiiiighly doubt it considering AGRESSION (it ain't vegeta).

Reasoning for your (baseless) claims? And are you kidding? He did destroy the moon, it's as clear as Goku's superiority to Naruto smile

NotAllThatEvil
Foxes don't have thumbs, monkeys do. The oozaru has an evolutionary advantage one cannot deny

Tondemonai
Four Tails (Son Goku) > Kurama confirmed smile

dvampire
You got it dumb ass. 4 tail dominates begets in oozaro form and goku BETTER charge an kamehameha wave or its his death( like death of superman). I know what you thinking, it's your faaaaaaavorite! It's an easy win for 4 tail retard. It's an eaaaaaaaaaasy win for 4 tail retard.

Tondemonai
You got it dumb ass. 4 tail dominates begets in oozaro form and goku BETTER charge an kamehameha wave or its his death( like death of superman). I know what you thinking, it's your faaaaaaavorite! It's an easy win for 4 tail retard. It's an eaaaaaaaaaasy win for 4 tail retard.

1. I literally couldn't understand what you were saying, but it clearly isn't related to what I was saying.
2. If you're going to respond to me, actually do so with legibility and relevance to what I was saying.

cdtm
Going off Naruto lore, the original ten tails CREATED chakra. That makes the Sage a high end abstract, given he defeated a being that practically created the universe.

Nine Tails should be well and above all of dbz.

Tondemonai
The creator of the Naruto universe has never even been remotely discussed, and the notion that Obito is on that level is rediculous and hilarious.

cdtm
The creator of the Naruto universe has never even been remotely discussed, and the notion that Obito is on that level is rediculous and hilarious.

No, the ten tails was most definately said to be the source of chakra.

And chakra is the Naruto-verses whole world. It's what everyone depends on. Just like ki is DBZ is their whoke universe, money is the real worlds.

Or what, you thought I was speaking literally? Your assumption. stick out tongue

carver9
SMH

dvampire
1. I literally couldn't understand what you were saying, but it clearly isn't related to what I was saying.
2. If you're going to respond to me, actually do so with legibility and relevance to what I was saying.

Probably because you a fan and using a passive agressive tactic in this debate. That's why you don't understand. 4 will literally kill both goku and vegeta in oozaru or normal form with ease. They don't have enough hitting power. Can they take a virus?

NotAllThatEvil
foxes don't have thumbs dude.

NewGuy01
I think Kurama does, though. mmm

dvampire
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
foxes don't have thumbs dude.
But they have tails. Passive aggressive much lately? 4 tails win easy. They can't handle the suffering.

Tondemonai
I can't even tell if you're talking about Naruto anymore

NotAllThatEvil
But they have tails. Passive aggressive much lately? 4 tails win easy. They can't handle the suffering.

foxes' tails are just for balance, while a monkey tail can be used to grasp. thats another evolutionary advantage for the oozaru

dvampire
foxes' tails are just for balance, while a monkey tail can be used to grasp. thats another evolutionary advantage for the oozaru
Can they evolve pass rotting to death? Ok no. Good!

NotAllThatEvil
At least they're not so weak they need nine tails just to keep them from falling over.

NewGuy01
cdn.mangaonline.to/naruto/Naruto-658-Bijuu-vs-Madara/Naruto-658-Bijuu-vs-Madara-pic-14.jpeg
cdn.mangaonline.to/naruto/Naruto-658-Bijuu-vs-Madara/Naruto-658-Bijuu-vs-Madara-pic-15.jpeg

dvampire
At least they're not so weak they need nine tails just to keep them from falling over.
But 4 tails ain't weak that that it'll lose its power from having its tail cut off. Still think they can resist rotting to death? Living single.

NotAllThatEvil
9 tails> 4 tails> no tails. Foxes do indeed loose their power when you chop off its tails. Facts. Check yours. Monkeys are inherently superior to foxes.

SSJGGogeta
Well I think we can all agree that the new KMC stupidest poster award, goes to dvampire.

But in all seriousness, Oozaru Kid Goku would be on par with the ten tails. He would eat Kurama.

dvampire
9 tails> 4 tails> no tails. Foxes do indeed loose their power when you chop off its tails. Facts. Check yours. Monkeys are inherently superior to foxes. just not 4 tail. Can he stop the virus dumb nut? It's obvious who wins. Who's faster? 4 tail. Who's more durable? 4 TAIL. Orochimaru will kick his ass. And I'm talking about vegeta. 4 tail wins.

AuraAngel
Goku loses. GG.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Goku loses. GG.

Again, Great Ape's are all moon/planetary level at the least. The Jyuubi is the weakest thing at that level of power, in Naruto.

Goku eats Kurama. thumb up

dvampire
Goku dies easily by 4 tail. Where's the strength? It's a massacre.

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty bold words for a man backing a beast with no thumbs.

dvampire
How much can goku lift? It's below 40 tons. Waaaaay below.

NotAllThatEvil
How much can a fox lift? Zero pounds because they don't have the grasping appendages. No thumbs bro. Can't win without thumbs.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Again, Great Ape's are all moon/planetary level at the least. The Jyuubi is the weakest thing at that level of power, in Naruto.

Goku eats Kurama. thumb up

Statements are neat but how about a feat?

Oozaru Goku has absolutely no showings that put him in the realm of moon busting. Vegeta's certainly might be able to since he used his mouth ki blast but Goku never has.

Kurama has been shown using attacks capable of leveling mountains and more importantly has physically clashed with Sasuke's Ultimate Susano'o, which destroys them casually. All Oozaru Goku has done is wreck a few buildings and throw a castle tower. Not like the landscape near Goku's house was ravaged by him that we can see.

It should also be noted that Goku was explicitly not sent to destroy it but to live/hide from Freeza. If Bardock though Goku would cause that much destruction he would have found somewhere else to send him.

dvampire
How much can a fox lift? Zero pounds because they don't have the grasping appendages. No thumbs bro. Can't win without thumbs.
How much do you think the earth guy from the sound 4 can lift? It should be muuuuuch clearer once you see him lift choii with one arm. 4 tails is greater than him in strength period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.