If Batman is 100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Classic, peak (and nu52 where applicable) versions of all.
In strength, what are the following? My rankings attached.

Nightwing 75

Wildcat 100

Crossbones ?

Daredevil 75

Captain America 200

Bane 80-?

Kazar 175

Killer Croc ?

KG Beast ?

Deathstroke 125

Wolverine 200

Blockbuster ?

Midnighter ?

Question marks indicate lack of knowledge on my part, where i dont feel comfortable making a call/a lot of variation in portrayals, where a case can be made for several different strength levels depending on source material.
Any help appreciated as always.

DarkSaint85
And cue incessant nitpicking of OP's choices in 3...2...1....

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And cue incessant nitpicking of OP's choices in 3...2...1....
Yeah i figured i'd take the first hit.
If i can get at least a few actual lists in between all the picked nits, i'll be happy. There are some on point folks here after all.
Why this one guy DarkSaint, can usually be counted on to provide some well thought out observations...stick out tongue

Dareangel
Originally posted by riv6672
Classic, peak (and nu52 where applicable) versions of all.
In strength, what are the following? My rankings attached.

Nightwing 85

Wildcat 100

Crossbones 100

Daredevil 90

Captain America 130

Bane without venom 100 with full venom 170

Kazar ?

Killer Croc 150

KG Beast ?

Deathstroke 120

Wolverine 130

Blockbuster ?

Midnighter ?

CosmicComet
All I know is Cap would be 300.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Right on time.

abhilegend
facepalm

riv6672
Originally posted by CosmicComet
All I know is Cap would be 300.
Well, Cap can throw his shield and catch a rocket in flight/sheer a tank turret off. I sure dont see Batman doing that, which is why i said 200.

CosmicComet
Well, Cap can throw his shield and catch a rocket in flight/sheer a tank turret off. I sure dont see Batman doing that, which is why i said 200.

He also punched Iron Man hard enough for him to go flying a bit and cause a crater in the ground.

Iron Man was fine of course, but just that he could punch him hard enough to indirectly cause that collateral damage is great.

riv6672
Agreed.
BTW, 200 doesnt mean i think Cap is (only) twice as strong as Batman, it means i think he's the strongest guy on this list.

Dareangel
Agreed.
BTW, 200 doesnt mean i think Cap is (only) twice as strong as Batman, it means i think he's the strongest guy on this list.

How if you gave wolverine 200 as well...
and if batman is 100 and cap is 200, i think it means he is twice as strong as batman by those numbers.

deathslash
Nightwing 75

Wildcat 100

Crossbones 125

Daredevil 85

Cap America 200-300(500-600 on his really good days)

Bane 90-375

Kazar 175

Killer Croc 175

KG Beast 125

Deathstroke 150

Wolverine 150-175

Blockbuster 1,000-5,000

Midnighter 250-300

I'm not sure about some of these, but I think I got the gist of how the list should look. Oh yeah, nice thread riv.

golem370
I though generally Crossbones was stronger then Cap?

abhilegend
Well, Cap can throw his shield and catch a rocket in flight/sheer a tank turret off. I sure dont see Batman doing that, which is why i said 200. Originally posted by CosmicComet
He also punched Iron Man hard enough for him to go flying a bit and cause a crater in the ground.

Iron Man was fine of course, but just that he could punch him hard enough to indirectly cause that collateral damage is great. Originally posted by deathslash
Nightwing 75

Wildcat 100

Crossbones 125

Daredevil 85

Cap America 200-300(500-600 on his really good days)

Bane 90-375

Kazar 175

Killer Croc 175

KG Beast 125

Deathstroke 150

Wolverine 150-175

Blockbuster 1,000-5,000

Midnighter 250-300

I'm not sure about some of these, but I think I got the gist of how the list should look. Oh yeah, nice thread riv. Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

abhilegend
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Iron Man was fine of course, but just that he could punch him hard enough to indirectly cause that collateral damage is great.
And Batman twoshotted Grundy who was shrugging off attacks from Gotham and Gotham Girl in the same comic. Originally posted by riv6672
And Batman can kick doors meant to survive nuclear blasts and break them.

If all you have is random strength feats, Batman can match almost any strength feat Cap has.

SquallX
Originally posted by abhilegend
And Batman twoshotted Grundy who was shrugging off attacks from Gotham and Gotham Girl in the same comic.

If all you have is random strength feats, Batman can match almost any strength feat Cap has.

Batman is pis incarnate. Unlike Bruce, Steve actually have a Deus Ex Machina that can explain about 25% of the shits he accomplishes, where as Bruce has none, except that his Batman.

abhilegend
Ah yes, Cap is deus ex machina but Batman isn't.

Feel free to discard everything Batman has done and see if I care.

Dareangel
Originally posted by golem370
I though generally Crossbones was stronger then Cap?

he is suppose to be peak human at the very best by feats

Mindset
I'm not sure what number I give Cap will annoy Abhi the most, so I'll just say he's 600.

SquallX
Ah yes, Cap is deus ex machina but Batman isn't.

Feel free to discard everything Batman has done and see if I care.

Don't be an ass just to be an ass. Were debating, you put forth you're ideas, and if i disagree i put forth mie and we go form there.

So, i'll stick behind my stance, that 90% of Bruce's feats and his family for that regard or just stupid pis. What's worse, unlike Cap, he has no Deus Ex Machina to fall back on.

Supermutant
Nightwing 90

Wildcat 95

Crossbones 94

Daredevil 93

Captain America 125

Bane 100, DCNU 125

Kazar 96

Killer Croc 110

KG Beast 90

Deathstroke 105

Wolverine 125

Blockbuster mostly 200

Midnighter mostly 115

riv6672
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm not sure what number I give Cap will annoy Abhi the most, so I'll just say he's 600.
Hey, fair's fair!

And thanks guys, the posted lists? Very helpful.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Supermutant
Nightwing 90

Wildcat 95

Crossbones 94

Daredevil 93

Captain America 125

Bane 100, DCNU 125

Kazar 96

Killer Croc 110

KG Beast 90

Deathstroke 105

Wolverine 125

Blockbuster mostly 200

Midnighter mostly 115

not to disrespect just to sharpen my knowledge. you think Cap and wolverine are physically stronger than killer croc? i remember croc tearing off vault doors, lifting cars above his head and throwing them, i know he is a loser but only strength wise i think he is stronger than that dont you think?

riv6672
I'd think so. Not sure how strong, though, as he varies from what you described to way lower.

Dareangel
I'd think so. Not sure how strong, though, as he varies from what you described to way lower.

his low showings are of him getting beat up. however strength wise alone, i dont recall him having any strength feats to suggest he is weaker than a peak human - very low super man levels of wolverine and Cap.

riv6672
True, getting beat up isnt concrete proof, but its enough ti make it diffucult (for me) to pin a number on him.

Dareangel
True, getting beat up isnt concrete proof, but its enough ti make it diffucult (for me) to pin a number on him.

i see. think about it as rhino. we all know rhino is like what, class 80? but he gets beat up by Cap and whos not. so i understand why its hard to think of him as strong. the writers should remember there is such thing as power levels and try to overcone the urge to just show the good guys kick the bad guys ass.

riv6672
Rhino's class 80 to me is more of a "fact" than whatever Croc may or may not be. But thats why i put him (Croc) on the list, to get opinions/input, so thanks!

Supermutant
Originally posted by Dareangel
not to disrespect just to sharpen my knowledge. you think Cap and wolverine are physically stronger than killer croc? i remember croc tearing off vault doors, lifting cars above his head and throwing them, i know he is a loser but only strength wise i think he is stronger than that dont you think?

Hush virus Killer Croc and some other versions are stronger, but I have also seen Croc not being strong enough to break out of a choke hold from Harvey Dent. Also, Croc not being able to break free from ropes, and Bane has overpowered him many times and broke his arm before. Moreover, Zsasz managed to stalemate Croc in a test of strength.

http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29821350_dentchokeskillacroc.jpg http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29821351_croc-ropes.jpg http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29821352_croc-zx.jpg

So even Killer Croc's strength jobs a lot. big grin

riv6672
Yeah, a LOT of variance.

Dareangel
Hush virus Killer Croc and some other versions are stronger, but I have also seen Croc not being strong enough to break out of a choke hold from Harvey Dent. Also, Croc not being able to break free from ropes, and Bane has overpowered him many times and broke his arm before. Moreover, Zsasz managed to stalemate Croc in a test of strength.

http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29821350_dentchokeskillacroc.jpg http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29821351_croc-ropes.jpg http://s6d5.turboimg.net/t1/29821352_croc-zx.jpg

So even Killer Croc's strength jobs a lot. big grin

chocking him out is not about strength but technique. you can chock out a stronger opponent. still you believe wolverine and cap are stronger than him. you think wolverine and cap cant be chocked out with the right technique by someone with the strength of two face? let it be reminded some of the best MA fighters in marvel have average human strength. its not the strength but the technique. of course you wont seehulk getting chocked out like that, but i dont think its a feat that pust his strength below wolverine or cap.

the ropes thing? how many times did we see wolverine tied up? of course there are feats where wolverine breaks chains. but there are other showings where he is easily tied up with a single rope. i think both cap and wolverine would be stuck if they would be tied up by their nack, arms, legs with several knots at each. no tearing thru that.

actually we see croc overpower zsasz if anything.

bane breaking his arm on juice is nothing amazing since bane on juice is stronger than him. bane on juice is a super human who can lift like 3 tons easily.

yeah killer croc has lower showings like the ones you posted and some higher and much higher. but overall i dont see any of them putting him at strength levels below the average strength showings of wolverine and cap. he sucks at fighting that for sure. i always saw him as a less skilled sabretooth to be honest. at least as far as strength goes. both have good strength feats while at times they seem to be just slightly above human strength.

Stoic
Nightwing 85-100

Wildcat 90

Crossbones 78, to more recently 130

Daredevil 90-100

Cap America 200-300

Bane 90-375 (skill and physical Enhancements, make him quite dangerous on the lower levels.).

Kazar 90 (based largely on skill to deliver) Kazar's problem is largely due to a lack of long standing appearances. Could it be his fashion sense? Cast your vote.

Killer Croc 90 (based also on skill to deliver) Croc is easily defeated by skilled opponents.

KG Beast 125

Deathstroke 170

Wolverine 150-1000+ The most dangerous by far. When Wolverine becomes lost in a berserk frenzy, he doesn't take that much damage, unless the character hitting him can break his skeleton. Because of this, Wolverine can actually hit at class 100 levels. This is well above any of these guys.

Blockbuster 1,000-5,000? Not very familiar with this character. Was this the guy that mutated further in the Inferno? If so. I tend to agree. But I'd still give odds to Wolverine being on the top of the list of being the most dangerous.

Midnighter 250-300

Supermutant
chocking him out is not about strength but technique. you can chock out a stronger opponent. still you believe wolverine and cap are stronger than him. you think wolverine and cap cant be chocked out with the right technique by someone with the strength of two face? let it be reminded some of the best MA fighters in marvel have average human strength. its not the strength but the technique. of course you wont seehulk getting chocked out like that, but i dont think its a feat that pust his strength below wolverine or cap.

the ropes thing? how many times did we see wolverine tied up? of course there are feats where wolverine breaks chains. but there are other showings where he is easily tied up with a single rope. i think both cap and wolverine would be stuck if they would be tied up by their nack, arms, legs with several knots at each. no tearing thru that.

bane breaking his arm on juice is nothing amazing since bane on juice is stronger than him. bane on juice is a super human who can lift like 3 tons easily.

yeah killer croc has lower showings like the ones you posted and some higher and much higher. but overall i dont see any of them putting him at strength levels below the average strength showings of wolverine and cap. he sucks at fighting that for sure. i always saw him as a less skilled sabretooth to be honest. at least as far as strength goes. both have good strength feats while at times they seem to be just slightly above human strength.

Notice I wrote nothing about the choking and stated that Croc couldn't break out of the hold. If he is as constantly strong as you claim, he should had flexed normal human Harvey Dent off of him. Or break Dent's arm to get free.

Speaking of a broken arm, notice how pre-52 Bane (who is way stronger now) easily caught Croc's attempted punch and broke his arm with only one hand. And before you mention venom again, during their second fight Croc destroyed Bane's venom injection and this happened again.

http://s6d6.turboimagehost.com/t/28539673_1108055-1067217_batman_489_20_hacsa_super.jpg

http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/29823793_2916040-2382931_13.jpg

Yeah like you with mentioned Wolverine and I'll add Cap they have more feats of breaking free for being tied up with chains and such. Croc can do it but he isn't strong enough to do it all the time. He even had to bite off his own hands to escape normal looking chains before.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zmhfCGROTBw/UAh7U6wzjjI/AAAAAAAAASg/WZl15l267Fs/s1600/image2+(2)23.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64770/1664832-killercroc4.jpg

Take another look at the Zsasz scan. Z holds his own with his hand around Croc's throat and moves him closely to the wall.

Like I said previously there are some versions of Croc that are at Wolverine's strength level or stronger. Like when Croc was trading punches with Black Adam jr. But Croc doesn't have the consistent feats especially pr-52 to have a strength advantage on Wolvie, and have been weaker than Bane every time even when Poison Ivy had weaken Bane recently.

riv6672
Croc needs a mini or something, to nail him down. Other villains have had them, and i think he's popular enough.

Dareangel
Notice I wrote nothing about the choking and stated that Croc couldn't break out of the hold. If he is as constantly strong as you claim, he should had flexed normal human Harvey Dent off of him. Or break Dent's arm to get free.

Speaking of a broken arm, notice how pre-52 Bane (who is way stronger now) easily caught Croc's attempted punch and broke his arm with only one hand. And before you mention venom again, during their second fight Croc destroyed Bane's venom injection and this happened again.

http://s6d6.turboimagehost.com/t/28539673_1108055-1067217_batman_489_20_hacsa_super.jpg

http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t/29823793_2916040-2382931_13.jpg

Yeah like you with mentioned Wolverine and I'll add Cap they have more feats of breaking free for being tied up with chains and such. Croc can do it but he isn't strong enough to do it all the time. He even had to bite off his own hands to escape normal looking chains before.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zmhfCGROTBw/UAh7U6wzjjI/AAAAAAAAASg/WZl15l267Fs/s1600/image2+(2)23.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64770/1664832-killercroc4.jpg

Take another look at the Zsasz scan. Z holds his own with his hand around Croc's throat and moves him closely to the wall.

Like I said previously there are some versions of Croc that are at Wolverine's strength level or stronger. Like when Croc was trading punches with Black Adam jr. But Croc doesn't have the consistent feats especially pr-52 to have a strength advantage on Wolvie, and have been weaker than Bane every time even when Poison Ivy had weaken Bane recently.

first of all about croc not breaking out of that hold. as we can see in the scans he is not trying to break from that hold. his arms are so huge he probably couldnt even reach two face little arms on his back. if they showed croc grabbing harveys arms and cant break out of the hold then you would have a point. however once again, in the scans he is not even trying. maybe too big to reach, maybe too dumb, either way it has nothing to do with his strength and mostly his lack of skills and the fact he needs to breath.

yes i see bane broke his arm without the venom. and thats indeed a low showing for crocs durability more than his strength. however i was never arguing that croc doesnt have low showings. my argument was that he is overall on average, if we take into account all his showings is strength wise above cap and wolverine. i understand that its hard for people to think that way because he is losing all his fights. but this is another rhino case. we saw rhino getting jobbed to death and knocked out easily by captain america. so do we say he is weaker? as for this scan i will mention again. getting his arm broken by bane even without the venom, still doesnt put his strength wise under cap or wolverine. remember when spider man got his arm broken same way by jigsaw in the prison fight? so now spiderman is weaker because his arm got broken? crappy durability perhaps. and once again low showings are everywhere to anyone. you are just posting the lowest of croc to prove that he has low showings? we all know that.

i will point out again that both wolverine and cap has many showings of them being chained and not breaking out of that. specially ropes are getting yourself free from ropes is harder than chains. chains can be broken by breaking the weakest link in them. ropes that are holding your neck arms and legs are much harder to tear. even spiderman was tied with less than that and couldnt break free.

again, you brought the low showings of croc and mention the everage high of wolverine and cap. i am a new member and still cant post scans. but croc has showings of tearing off its place a vault door which weights several good tons. getting hit by a sledgehammer to the face and commenting he barrely felt that. overpowering batman easy and holding him with 1 arm pinned to a wall without batman being able to break free. breaking thru a brick wall. biting solomon grundy by the neck and easily toss him. its also funny because in the other thread of wildcat vs daredevil, you posten the cage fight between wildcat vs batman. however in the same run there is a fight between wildcat and croc. croc grabs wildcat by his waist and crack his ribs just from that hold while wildcat is hurt and scream. can cap and wolverine do that? as we see aside of your several low showings the majority and average showings for killer croc, strength wise not fighting wise easily shows he is stronger than wolverine and cap easily.

Supermutant
first of all about croc not breaking out of that hold. as we can see in the scans he is not trying to break from that hold. his arms are so huge he probably couldnt even reach two face little arms on his back. if they showed croc grabbing harveys arms and cant break out of the hold then you would have a point. however once again, in the scans he is not even trying. maybe too big to reach, maybe too dumb, either way it has nothing to do with his strength and mostly his lack of skills and the fact he needs to breath.

yes i see bane broke his arm without the venom. and thats indeed a low showing for crocs durability more than his strength. however i was never arguing that croc doesnt have low showings. my argument was that he is overall on average, if we take into account all his showings is strength wise above cap and wolverine. i understand that its hard for people to think that way because he is losing all his fights. but this is another rhino case. we saw rhino getting jobbed to death and knocked out easily by captain america. so do we say he is weaker? as for this scan i will mention again. getting his arm broken by bane even without the venom, still doesnt put his strength wise under cap or wolverine. remember when spider man got his arm broken same way by jigsaw in the prison fight? so now spiderman is weaker because his arm got broken? crappy durability perhaps. and once again low showings are everywhere to anyone. you are just posting the lowest of croc to prove that he has low showings? we all know that.

i will point out again that both wolverine and cap has many showings of them being chained and not breaking out of that. specially ropes are getting yourself free from ropes is harder than chains. chains can be broken by breaking the weakest link in them. ropes that are holding your neck arms and legs are much harder to tear. even spiderman was tied with less than that and couldnt break free.

again, you brought the low showings of croc and mention the everage high of wolverine and cap. i am a new member and still cant post scans. but croc has showings of tearing off its place a vault door which weights several good tons. getting hit by a sledgehammer to the face and commenting he barrely felt that. overpowering batman easy and holding him with 1 arm pinned to a wall without batman being able to break free. breaking thru a brick wall. biting solomon grundy by the neck and easily toss him. its also funny because in the other thread of wildcat vs daredevil, you posten the cage fight between wildcat vs batman. however in the same run there is a fight between wildcat and croc. croc grabs wildcat by his waist and crack his ribs just from that hold while wildcat is hurt and scream. can cap and wolverine do that? as we see aside of your several low showings the majority and average showings for killer croc, strength wise not fighting wise easily shows he is stronger than wolverine and cap easily.

lol Now you are just saying the same things over in long paragraphs. Also you ask for examples, and I showed them. Your only reply is that basically Croc has some better strength showings. Which is the same thing that I and others have said from the beginning. His strength varies and is inconsistent like Blockbuster, like Solomon Grundy for example.

So I would put him lower than Wolverine based off of lacking consistent strength feats. And the fact that Bane has physically dominated him and broken his arms three time, on and off Venom.

Show scans of Croc grabbing Wildcat and cracking his ribs just from that hold, b/c that didn't happen. Wildcat beat the hell out of him in the cage and beat another big dude after that who created that cage fight. If anything Wildcat strength should be higher on my list, his punching power is impressive.

riv6672
Yeah, i thank you guys but i think its been beat to death.

Pretty much.
I hoped to pin him down better with these lists/this thread, but its just accentuated the discrepancies.

Still love me some Croc, though.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

You know guys, abhi does make a very good point here...

Are we debating how these characters should be or are we debating where they all stand based on feats? There is a big difference...

If we are going off of feats, then Bats can match or exceed virtually any feat Cap has...

In which case Bats strength number would be equal to or greater than Caps...

If we are going off of where we feel they should be relative to who they are (ie, Cap is enhanced via the Super Soldier Serum, while Bats is just a peak human), then yeah...Caps number should be greater than Bats.

So what exactly are we looking for?

Afterall, Batman has the following to his name and I cant recall Cap doing something this outrageous:

riv6672
"We" (being me) are looking for lists of people's opinions.
"We" know though, that some people while posting no actual lists, will kvetch about other people's lists.
"We" are okay with that, as it speaks to the quality of the posters. thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
Batman is pis incarnate. Unlike Bruce, Steve actually have a Deus Ex Machina that can explain about 25% of the shits he accomplishes, where as Bruce has none, except that he's THE GODDAMNED BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you...

wink

Dareangel
lol Now you are just saying the same things over in long paragraphs. Also you ask for examples, and I showed them. Your only reply is that basically Croc has some better strength showings. Which is the same thing that I and others have said from the beginning. His strength varies and is inconsistent like Blockbuster, like Solomon Grundy for example.

So I would put him lower than Wolverine based off of lacking consistent strength feats. And the fact that Bane has physically dominated him and broken his arms three time, on and off Venom.

Show scans of Croc grabbing Wildcat and cracking his ribs just from that hold, b/c that didn't happen. Wildcat beat the hell out of him in the cage and beat another big dude after that who created that cage fight. If anything Wildcat strength should be higher on my list, his punching power is impressive.

because you fail to understand that thing. you posted some random low showings for croc, and were trying to lowball him trying to act as if those are showings to rely on. therefor i have stated that even his lows are not that low when it comes to guys like cap and wolverine. as i stated his average and most showings, while lacking in skills clearly show his strength level at above wolverine and cap. tearing off vault doors, flipping cars, breaking thru brick walls, taking a sledgehammer to the face and laughting, cracking wildcat ribs with a hug in the cage fight making him scream and look scared. plenty of showings to easily put him above cap and wolverine in strength. stop embarraccing yourself. once again, bane breaking his arm on venom, and 1 time without is not enough to say he is under wolverine or cap. bane on venom is class 3 ton. bane not on venom either PIS, or on the other side, its more of a durability feat than anything. again spiderman getting his arm broken easily by jigsaw. king shark from DC getting his limbs torn apart doesnt mean he is suddenly weaker than wolverine and cap Lol. as i pointed out before the majority croc feats put him easily above cap and wolverine. you digging up some low showings and trying to present them as anything but low showings is laughable. educate yourself more on characters.

and here is the scan of croc grabbing wildcat and cracking his ribs. educate yourself as i said

riv6672
Oy. laughing out loud

Dareangel
Oy. laughing out loud

?

riv6672
You're in that "i'm not letting this shit drop dammit" mode. Its funny.

Dareangel
You're in that "i'm not letting this shit drop dammit" mode. Its funny.

if you got something to add join in. if not, pinching from the side like a 13 year old girl is weak.

Supermutant
because you fail to understand that thing. you posted some random low showings for croc, and were trying to lowball him trying to act as if those are showings to rely on. therefor i have stated that even his lows are not that low when it comes to guys like cap and wolverine. as i stated his average and most showings, while lacking in skills clearly show his strength level at above wolverine and cap. tearing off vault doors, flipping cars, breaking thru brick walls, taking a sledgehammer to the face and laughting, cracking wildcat ribs with a hug in the cage fight making him scream and look scared. plenty of showings to easily put him above cap and wolverine in strength. stop embarraccing yourself. once again, bane breaking his arm on venom, and 1 time without is not enough to say he is under wolverine or cap. bane on venom is class 3 ton. bane not on venom either PIS, or on the other side, its more of a durability feat than anything. again spiderman getting his arm broken easily by jigsaw. king shark from DC getting his limbs torn apart doesnt mean he is suddenly weaker than wolverine and cap Lol. as i pointed out before the majority croc feats put him easily above cap and wolverine. you digging up some low showings and trying to present them as anything but low showings is laughable. educate yourself more on characters.

and here is the scan of croc grabbing wildcat and cracking his ribs. educate yourself as i said

Like I showed you in the other thread that was not Ted Grant. You really need to stop b/c Ted stomp a mudhole in Croc and has never had a problem beating him down quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcat_(comics)#Hector_Ramirez

Also Bane is more than class 3 on venom. A lot of things you state are just very wrong.

Dareangel
Like I showed you in the other thread that was not Ted Grant. You really need to stop b/c Ted stomp a mudhole in Croc and has never had a problem beating him down quickly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildcat_(comics)#Hector_Ramirez

Also Bane is more than class 3 on venom. A lot of things you state are just very wrong.

i already pointed out that the scan was my person check on your knowledge. however it still doesnt change the fact killer croc can just crush someone. again you did not address my entire point and post, and chose to run away with the scan excuse. address the things i stated in my previous post.

bane on venom more than class 3 tons? feats? evidence?

Supermutant
i already pointed out that the scan was my person check on your knowledge. however it still doesnt change the fact killer croc can just crush someone. again you did not address my entire point and post, and chose to run away with the scan excuse. address the things i stated in my previous post.

bane on venom more than class 3 tons? feats? evidence?

1. lol You must possess knowledge of Wildcat before you can attempt to check mines or anyone else's for that matter.

2. Furthermore if that laughable excuse was even a real attempt this wouldn't even be the thread for it. Killer Croc vs Wildcat was being discuss in the other thread. So you saw an image of Croc crushing someone in a Wildcat suit an assume it was Ted Grant, much too your shame.

3. Who said Killer Croc can't crush someone? Against an inexperience no-name, even Croc can't job all the time.

4. lol Why would I run away when I am having so much fun loling at your numerous errors and blatant mistakes?

5. Everything else you continue to bring up has already been address. Whatever level you want to put Croc's strength go ahead its mostly subjective anyway, and who really cares about Croc.

6. About Bane, be careful going to that thread though, b/c you might actually learn something.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t613206.html

Blue Area Vet
And Batman twoshotted Grundy who was shrugging off attacks from Gotham and Gotham Girl in the same comic.

Punching a super human being with varying strength levels vs. real world strength feats aren't comparable items. Caps threw his shield clean through and 18 wheeler, through the back of the trailer, through the engine and exiting through the grill. That's clear enhanced meta shit.

Blue Area Vet
i see. think about it as rhino. we all know rhino is like what, class 80? but he gets beat up by Cap and whos not. so i understand why its hard to think of him as strong. the writers should remember there is such thing as power levels and try to overcone the urge to just show the good guys kick the bad guys ass.

Class 90, and yes, his fight with CAP was utterly ridiculous. Throwing that out, Cap would be no less than 350 on his scale and that's being generous.

Blue Area Vet

What do you mean it's not "about" strength? Are you telling me a healthy 10 year old with great technique could successfully choke out a grown man who doesn't want to be choked out? A big strength deifference is a much bigger consideration than technique, it's not even close.

Dareangel
1. lol You must possess knowledge of Wildcat before you can attempt to check mines or anyone else's for that matter.

2. Furthermore if that laughable excuse was even a real attempt this wouldn't even be the thread for it. Killer Croc vs Wildcat was being discuss in the other thread. So you saw an image of Croc crushing someone in a Wildcat suit an assume it was Ted Grant, much too your shame.

3. Who said Killer Croc can't crush someone? Against an inexperience no-name, even Croc can't job all the time.

4. lol Why would I run away when I am having so much fun loling at your numerous errors and blatant mistakes?

5. Everything else you continue to bring up has already been address. Whatever level you want to put Croc's strength go ahead its mostly subjective anyway, and who really cares about Croc.

6. About Bane, be careful going to that thread though, b/c you might actually learn something.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t613206.html

1. as pointed out earlier i wanted to see if you even know what you are talking about as simple as it is.

2. see above(you sure use a lof of space to say the same thing)

3. only pointing out its a strength feat

4. well you tell me why you run away from my argument and still refuse to address my argument not only in this thread, but also in the wildcat thread.

5. i already pointed out that you bringing several lows, which some of them consist of him having crappy skills in the first place, rather than his strength , doesnt back up your biased claim that he should be noted as lower than wolverine and cap in strength. i pointed out that his majority and average are above. just because it is hard for you to see him stronger, because of the fact he is a jobber, doesnt take away from his feats. at his average and normal he is above wolverine and cap. i dont see them ripping off vault doors , breaking brick walls for fun, lifting cars and taking sladgehammer to the face with a smile. croc is stronger than them. he is one of the worst fighters out there but he is stronger.

6. dont see here anything above 3 tons. his best feat over there is tossing a car. its an average car that weights around 2 tons perhaps. as i pointed out nothing above 3 tons.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What do you mean it's not "about" strength? Are you telling me a healthy 10 year old with great technique could successfully choke out a grown man who doesn't want to be choked out? A big strength deifference is a much bigger consideration than technique, it's not even close.

a 10 years old wont have enough strength to perform a choke. a teen that already has the strength to perform a choke yes. if he gets the technique right he will choke you out if you wont try to break his hold as simple as that. you dont see croc trying to break free and fail. you see him just stand there. it only proves he needs to breath and it doesnt matter how much he can lift.

riv6672
if you got something to add join in. if not, pinching from the side like a 13 year old girl is weak.
Its my thread, so i'm reading, enjoying, commenting on posts and even learning a few new things.
I dont really care if you want to treat your own threads like MMA matches when others disagree with your preconceived outcomes, nor will i presume to tell you not to do that.

In other words, suck it. smile

Blue Area Vet
a 10 years old wont have enough strength to perform a choke. a teen that already has the strength to perform a choke yes. if he gets the technique right he will choke you out if you wont try to break his hold as simple as that. you dont see croc trying to break free and fail. you see him just stand there. it only proves he needs to breath and it doesnt matter how much he can lift.

Okay then, thanks. You proved the biggest factor is STRENGTH like I said. A teen is going to be closer to an adult in strength if not stronger in some cases.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Okay then, thanks. You proved the biggest factor is STRENGTH like I said. A teen is going to be closer to an adult in strength if not stronger in some cases.

no its not about strength. its about having a minimal level of being able to pput pressure on the throat. after that bring me the worlds strongest man and a teen still will be able to choke him out the same way.

Surtur
KG Beast has to be about a 1,000. Maybe even 9,000. Just from that awesome name alone. You get it..he's from the KGB, but he is ALSO beastly! Game. Set. Match.

If this person ever becomes a werewolf we're looking at potentially the best character ever created.

riv6672
^^^agreed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.