Possible Foreshadow from Matrix 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

screensaver400
Hey, this has probably been mentioned before, and if it hasn't it probably doesn't mean anything, but oh well. I was thinking about the training scene in Matrix 1, when Neo is learning Kung-Fu, Ju-Jitsu, Drunken Boxing, etc. I then realized that just before the Neo:Morpheus duel, Morpheus talks to Tank with the following conversation (may not be perfect...)

MORPHEUS: How is he doing?
TANK: 12 hours straight... He's a machine.

Hmmm... With all of the Neo as a Machine theories floating around, might this mean something?

Tex
No.
He might be a program thoughwink

screensaver400
I'm not implying that he's a robot... I meant machine meaning the AI portion of them.

alaba
nah.....good deduction though 'cause i like people who handle details, but nah! neo's no machine!

BEST TRINITY
like someone said before he isnt a machine coz if he was machine he maybe be dead coz in M

BEST TRINITY
coz in M1 they used the EMP and didnt harm neo

The Omega
Screensaver400> What does the conversation mean? That neo is tireless like a machine. Not that he IS a Machine.
Goodness smile If this is where we are now, I fear for the discussions on November 4th, just before R-day.

alaba
lame poll.............

screensaver400
The poll may be lame--- But at least I'm not as stupid as the "We're in the Matrix!!!! Goin my Terrorist Army!" guy.

Nickydirtrider
Neo is a machine,he is half machine and half human, there is only one matrix and when he is in the real world (zion) the emp will not effect him because his machine part of him is only in use when in the matrix.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.