kas'im vs shitty jedi team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
conditions

all in prime

kas'im

vs

jocasta nu
adi gallia
zez kai ell

cs_zoltan
Adi solos.

Total Warrior
Kas im gets raped hard

JKBart
kasim gets murdered

carthage
Kas'im dies horribly

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im dies horribly

Emperordmb
Gallia dies horribly then the rest of her team follows suit.

carthage
Because Kas'im has feats to suggest he can beat multiple skilled Jedi at once, lmao. Let alone one who can hold her own against Savage.

Kas'im gets raped

chingchangwalla
Kas'im actually wins one

SunRazer
Kas'im dies. Any of these Jedi are skilled enough to individually hold their own at the minimum.

Emperordmb
Yes I can see Jocasta Nu mounting such a magnificent stalwart defense

Unless I'm mistaken, there's no proof she'd even survive Sirak

SunRazer
Doesn't she have one of the generic "one of the most skilled" swordsmen quotes? And I recall Ahsoka saying something about the shapeshifting Bounty Hunter lacking her skills.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
Doesn't she have one of the generic "one of the most skilled" swordsmen quotes? And I recall Ahsoka saying something about the shapeshifting Bounty Hunter lacking her skills.
So her maybe having a skilled swordsman quote and some bounty hunter with no previous experience with a lightsaber not being as skilled as her means she can "hold her own at minimum" against Kas'im... seems legit

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So her maybe having a skilled swordsman quote and some bounty hunter with no previous experience with a lightsaber not being as skilled as her means she can "hold her own at minimum" against Kas'im... seems legit

Well, I'll tell you the truth, I wasn't account for her when I said that, lol.

Though it's not beyond her ability. I'm positive that she was a noted warrior in the Order in her younger years, although one could easily argue that she had atrophied since. Fair enough, but it doesn't change my stance on the outcome of this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.