Kyle Katarn vs. Malachor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can LOTF Kyle replicate Meetra's feat on Malachor?

Same situation as Meetra

Does he succeed?

JKBart
yes

Jmanghan
...Maybe...

He has a very very mild chance of doing so.

Are we talking about taking down Sion and then Traya as well?

Deronn_solo
Kyle has done similar, albeit, to an inferior degree, when he fought through hordes of Dark Jedi/Reborn/Shadow Troopers/AT-ST's en-rout to taking on, and besting an amped Desann two times over, on Yavin IV in Jedi Knight: Outcast.

I say it's perfectly within Katarn's capabilities to pull it off, so my answer is yes, yes he could.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyle has done similar, albeit, to an inferior degree when he fought through hordes of Dark Jedi/Reborn/Shadow Troopers/AT-ST's en-rout to taking on, and besting an amped Desann two times over.

I say it's perfectly within Katarn's capabilities to pull it off, so my answer is yes, yes he could. but Sion and Traya tho...

UCanShootMyNova
Probably.

Fated Xtasy
Get in here Nova.

Deronn_solo

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
but Sion and Traya tho...
Kyle could frankly cut Sion off from the Force via sever, and flat-out best Traya in a duel, imo.

chingchangwalla
Lol no Kyle gets raped

Emperordmb
Absolutely.

Selenial
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Lol no Kyle gets raped

Jmanghan
Kyle could frankly cut Sion off from the Force via sever, and flat-out best Traya in a duel, imo. But one after another without the taking breaks.

darthbane77
Probably yeah

Ursumeles
All but Traya

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Get in here Nova.

What do you want from me, lol?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
What do you want from me, lol?
An case for Meetra>Kyle?

SunRazer
That's not relevant to the thread.

Ursumeles
I meant in the sense, that no one sub-Meetra could do this, or so. Lol.

SunRazer
That depends. Kyle doesn't have some of Meetra's advantages, but you don't have to be precisely on par with Meetra to do this, and many people here rank Kyle over Meetra anyway.

JKBart
Kyle has done similar, albeit, to an inferior degree, when he fought through hordes of Dark Jedi/Reborn/Shadow Troopers/AT-ST's en-rout to taking on, and besting an amped Desann two times over, on Yavin IV in Jedi Knight: Outcast.

I say it's perfectly within Katarn's capabilities to pull it off, so my answer is yes, yes he could. Not seeing the difference, yeah.

Ziggystardust
* inserts well educhated opiniun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.