Hillarys Health worse then Media letting on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Politico
Note - We received this from an unverified source.

That said, it closely mirrors the general conclusions Dr. James Fetzer and I arrived at Thursday, 9-14-16. Given all the observable data, we believe Hillary Clinton is either deceased or is likely and logically in a secret medical facility located in the rear half of Chelsea's condominium on the fourth floor she owns in a New York residential building. Hillary was most likely taken straight there, right past Bellevue Hospital, after her full body seizure and total collapse at the 9/11 memorial last Sunday. Meanwhile, the NWO will continue to push Hillary's body double as if Hillary had made an astonishing recovery, lost 20-30 pounds, looks far younger and has suddenly never been more eloquent and articulate giving a campaign speech (in North Carolina). We also note the absence of her long-time top aide, Huma Abedin - Jeff Rense

Again, this is an unverified report...

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON PROGRESS NOTE 9/14/16
------------------------------ ---------------------------- -- ---------------
Mental status rapidly declined over past 24 hours. Arousable by loud voice commands, but immediately lapses into stupor without further response.

MAP failed to improve with further increase in norepinephrine.
CPP < 50 despite increase of ventilatory rate in an effort to decrease ICP.
Cererbal perfusion disturbances were observed on repeated TCDs.
Diffusion-weighted imaging - cytotoxic and vasogenic edema as well as neuronal damage
EEG - not utilized due to continued benzodiazepine infusion
Global Irreversible Brain Damage caused by Sepsis-Associated Encephalopathy.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON PROGRESS NOTE 9/13/16
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------
Hillary Clinton talks to CNN's Andersoon Cooper via phone http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/12/ politics/hillary-clinton- health-transparency/index.html

Audio is the spoken voice of Hillary Rodham Clinton. However the quick chat with Anderson Cooper was scripted and rehearsed which is why it sounds canned.

Remember, "This is CNN."

Hillary Clinton is in a high-security, secluded and private, intensive care unit with 4:1 nursing 24/7. She also has a team of physicians representing practically every medical specialty. There are no other patients anywhere near her secure care setting.

She is dying of Sepsis. She is on broad-spectrum "big-gun" antibiotics to treat the pneumonia. However she is still severely immunocompromised and the antibiotics are not anticipated to be curative. The pneumonia has continued to worsen and cause further damage to her lungs.

She has been trach'd and PEG'd. She is on ventilator support with high FiO2 at low tidal volume. She is receiving nutritional feeds through her PEG tube. She was able to speak and spoke over the phone with Mr. Cooper with the aid of a Passy-Muir valve.

Aggressive fluid resuscitation in combination with vasopressor support were successful in making her hemodynamically stable for the time being. She is conscious and partially oriented. However, vasopressor support is now maxed out and fluid resuscitation is already leading to third-spacing. APACHE scores indicate extremely high mortality.

Efforts to keep her oxygenated with mechanical ventilation is causing further damage

to her lungs. ECMO is not an option. Her acute lung injury is expected to progress to ARDS, to multisystem organ failure, and then to clinical death.

Palliative measures have been recommended but have not been accepted. Advance healthcare directive stands. Designated agent for medical decisions (Chelsea?) refuses DNR (Do Not Resuscitate) status. Agent demands full code and complete and total heroic measures.

She will never be allowed to be seen in the public eye again, even on television. Expect a closed casket ceremony due to the third-spacing.

- See more at: http://www.rense.com/general96/hilldying.htm#sthash.un8d8FeQ.5GvVEn5D.dpuf

Politico
ZYEBezPTSNU
This is two different people.

Politico
Looks like three different people, these videos are damming proof. People can claim boxtox. But on each person, the neck is different. Her neck keeps changing. One is very young, one is very old, and this keeps happening. Older, then younger. Younger then Older then younger. Every appearance is different.
IBqag5STpVo

DarthAnt66
Lmfao.

Lestov16
The prophecy of Baba Vanga continues to manifest into fruition. Hillary is going to die before election day, Obama will cancel the election, and it will be the end of America as we know it. Just as Baba Vanga predicted

Lord Lucien
That would be wonderful.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That would be wonderful.

ArtificialGlory
This is some straight-up barmy conspiracy theory insanity.

Jmanghan
I'd rather have Obama for 15 more years then Trump and Hillary.

Mindset
Hopefully she's replaced by a competent clone.

Stigma
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'd rather have Obama for 15 more years Originally posted by Mindset
Hopefully she's he's replaced by a competent clone.
thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
The prophecy of Baba Vanga continues to manifest into fruition. Hillary is going to die before election day, Obama will cancel the election, and it will be the end of America as we know it. Just as Baba Vanga predicted

I can't tell if this is legit belief or if you're making fun of conspiracy buffs.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'd rather have Obama for 15 more years then Trump and Hillary.

I'd rather have Skynet in charge. At least then when people talk about the leadership causing a nuclear war there would be merit to it.

Robtard
Now there's two; if not three Hillary pretenders? The conspiracy crowd never fails to amuse.

Surtur
I know right, who would even WANT to pretend to be her?!

Robtard
Read the Rense report, it's fairly amusing with the over-use of medical terms/name drops.

So apparently Hillary Clinton is already dead or she's become the Emperor of Mankind, an unresponsive rotting husk kept in a state of un-death by machinery.

Gorilla
Originally posted by Robtard
Now there's two; if not three Hillary pretenders? The conspiracy crowd never fails to amuse.

thumb up

amity75
If Hilary becomes President she'll probably be dead within a year. However, if Trump becomes President, we might ALL be dead within a year.

Surtur
Originally posted by amity75
If Hilary becomes President she'll probably be dead within a year. However, if Trump becomes President, we might ALL be dead within a year.

Man it'll be scary to think if Hilary does win it was people with this kind of mindset who got her into that office.

Gorilla
Originally posted by amity75

Hello fellow American with common sense big grin

Surtur
Originally posted by Gorilla
Hello fellow American with common sense big grin

Query: was this satire or do you legit believe it's common sense to think Trump will get everyone killed?

Politico
She refuses to take a neurological test

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/local-abc-reporter-asks-hillary-clinton-if-shell-take-neurocognitive-test/

Surtur
Originally posted by Politico
She refuses to take a neurological test

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/local-abc-reporter-asks-hillary-clinton-if-shell-take-neurocognitive-test/

Bro come on, Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

His TAX RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorilla
Originally posted by Surtur
Query: was this satire or do you legit believe it's common sense to think Trump will get everyone killed?
The man is a psycho, Happy Dance

Surtur
Originally posted by Gorilla
The man is a psycho, Happy Dance

Just to be clear: how would you define the word "psycho" in this context?

Followup: if the man is such a psycho why do media outlets repeatedly need to lie about the guy in attempts to make him look bad? Can someone explain?

Shouldn't you just be able to open up a Donald Trump biography..turn to ANY page, point to a line and find something racist and all that?

Gorilla
Bro come on, Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

His TAX RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Released his fake medical records though. "He's perfect" You mean it's not enough? laughing

Surtur
So why should he even release taxes? Since unless the records tell the dimwit dems what they want to hear..won't they just label them as fake or some stupid bullshit?

It's sort of like these investigations into police shootings. Unless they conclude with "the cop is totally guilty, black man totally innocent" people will just say the system is rigged.

Investigations? For lesser men!

Gorilla
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/
I'll just leave this here..

Surtur
Bwahahaha. Yeah..you do that.

Look I get it: d-bags in the Hilary camp are worried about Trump, but they need to try to maintain some level of dignity.

Robtard
So why should he even release taxes?

It's common practice. It will show he's an honest businessman. It will support his claim that he's great "the best" at business, which is a (arguably the) pillar of his campaign. Any real Trump supporter should really be pushing for Trump to prove his claims and shut-down his detractors. Wonder what they're scared of?

Edit: and yes, Clinton did release hers

Surtur
Well hey we could of course ignore the context in which I asked that.

Did you perhaps notice my post continued after that question? Go on, you can double check on that to see I'm telling you the truth.

Surtur
Before you respond: it's irrelevant. No it's literally irrelevant if you're going to come with any variation of what you just did.

I was asking why, because I feel dipshits would just cry foul if it didn't show what they wanted, why he should release them. I wasn't asking why in general.

So I just want the context in which I'm asking this to be crystal clear here. I thought it was, but apparently it wasn't.

Robtard
I read it then, my post still stands as is, as does my question.

To your second post, you'll notice my post is about Trump supporters, not Trump haters.

Surtur
I don't think people are scared of anything because I don't think they give it much thought lol.

For instance: if Trump says some shit about immigration I agree with, I'm not going "well yeah, but what about his tax returns".

Like I said: I legitimately believe people would come out and say the records are faked or altered UNLESS the records said specifically what they hoped. When I say "people" I wish I totally just meant crazies on the internet, but no I mean people in actual positions of power and influence.

Hell some place like CNN would just flat out edit the records themselves if need be.

Robtard
So your argument is that Trump shouldn't bother proving anything because the other side will claim foul? Alright, why not also extend that rule to Clinton? She faces the same scrutiny.

Surtur
I never actually said Trump should or should not release them. I merely pondered why he should release them in an atmosphere where some dipshit could go on NBC or CNN and say "der it's fake" and we have idiots who would eat that shit up hook, line, and sinker?

Do you legitimately believe if he posted his records and they said all he claimed..people would shut the f*ck up about it?

Look at how the media goes out of its way to lie about Trump.

Clinton also doesn't face the same media scrutiny that I can see lol. Have places like CNN just made shit up about the shit this witch says in order to make her look bad?

Which btw I am STILL wondering why, if Trump is so awful, the only recourse for a lot of people is to lie about him lol. I don't get it. Legitimately horrible people don't need lies told about them. Especially with the resources the media have..why is it so hard to find legit horrible things?

Robtard
Obviously not, they'll always be a group who thinks everything is a lie and some conspiracy, look at Clinton and her supposed un-death status and multiple body-doubles etc. in this thread alone.

But to the masses, yes.

Surtur
Right so we aren't going to judge by "this thread alone" though lol. Or even this forum.

Do you feel in the MEDIA in general, both Trump and Hilary receive the same treatment? I can't see how you could possibly feel they do. I don't see the Washington Post or CNN going out of their way to lie about Hilary.

Well shit though let me correct that: I don't see them going out of their ways to spread lies that cast her in a NEGATIVE light.

Robtard
I used this thread as a current example. If you like something larger, look at Obama's birth certificate, they're still people who believe he's Kenyan. You can't appease everyone, but most people don't think he's Kenyan as he released his BC. Which is my point concerning Trump and his taxes.

Yes, overall. Trump has the teflon-factor though. He can say things that woukd have sunk other people politically.

Surtur
It's a give and take with Trump though. He has said some stuff that would end careers. On the other hand it doesn't end his career because he's Trump, he's still not seen as serious by some. That is why you can do things like what CNN has done to him. They wouldn't pull that with Hilary.

There seems to also be this thing where the media will focus on the silly stuff with Hilary so they can more or less use it to laugh stuff off. Like this body double thing. You can bring it up and have a good laugh and the reason they do it is because they feel it just allows you to brush off the more serious stuff about here. The crazy thing is..the tactic kind of works. With a "ho ho ho body doubles?!" that ends the discussion.

Politico
Right so we aren't going to judge by "this thread alone" though lol. Or even this forum.

Do you feel in the MEDIA in general, both Trump and Hilary receive the same treatment? I can't see how you could possibly feel they do. I don't see the Washington Post or CNN going out of their way to lie about Hilary.

Well shit though let me correct that: I don't see them going out of their ways to spread lies that cast her in a NEGATIVE light.

0EyoKB3ZHSc

Surtur
God just the cadence of her voice is bleh.

I'm also going to be honest: for most of that I wasn't sure if she was just filming some skit for SNL.

Robtard
I don't think it's the MSM who is pushing the Clinton body-double and similar nonosense stories. Those mainly come from the conspriracy loving nutters.

Edit: that was to your previous post, Surtur

Surtur
I know they aren't pushing that story. At least if by "pushing" you mean actively taking it seriously. What I am saying is people use stuff like that in order to avoid discussion about the more serious things concerning Hilary.

It's an attempt to paint any and all criticism of her as just something from loony right wing nutters.

Conspiracies though have dogged presidents and presidential candidates since..well, more or less since the beginning.

Robtard
I know they aren't pushing that story. At least if by "pushing" you mean actively taking it seriously. What I am saying is people use stuff like that in order to avoid discussion about the more serious things concerning Hilary.

Okay, but the people pushing the Clinton conspiracy stories are not Clinton supporters.

The media has also focused on negative Clinton angles, Benghazi and the email scandal as two large examples, but it's run dry.

Surtur
Okay, but the people pushing the Clinton conspiracy stories are not Clinton supporters.

I never said they push the stories. I said they use the stories in order to discredit legit criticisms about her. That isn't pushing the stories, it's more or less using the nutjobs to try to draw attention away from the more legit stuff IMO.

Here is a great channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4oMaqaY0hIoT9jafj1g8g

Stuff about those things hasn't run dry. The media has decided to allow people to think it has run dry.

Robtard
If she was cleared of wrong doing, what exactly do you want the media to do?

It's also sort of odd you bring this up, when you previusly mentioned that Trump shouldn't have to release his taxes, cos some people won't accept and claim he fabricated them.

Don't mean to jump all over you, but you do seem to hold Clinton to higher standard.

Politico
Ld-yRgZL-8Y

Allergies?

Surtur
If she was cleared of wrong doing, what exactly do you want the media to do?

All I'm telling you is the well hasn't exactly run dry.

Well you can jump all over me, just do so correctly. Since once again I didn't actually say whether Trump should or should not release taxes. I merely asked why he should do so when people will just so easily say the records aren't real.

So what specifically am I holding her in a higher regard to? I just want people to hold the same regard. I just don't think they do that with Trump.

Robtard
Ld-yRgZL-8Y

Allergies?

That was on 9/5.

"The most common symptoms of pneumonia are: Cough (with some pneumonias you may cough up greenish or yellow mucus, or even bloody mucus) Fever, which may be mild or high. Shaking chills. Shortness of breath, which may only occur when you climb stairs." -some doctor

Surtur
Cracked does occasionally do some decent articles, here is one about our history and how conspiracies with presidents and presidential candidates isn't new:

http://www.cracked.com/article_24336_why-dumb-ass-conspiracy-theories-are-american-tradition.html

Everyone from Thomas Jefferson to FDR had to deal with this.

Robtard
All I'm telling you is the well hasn't exactly run dry.

Well you can jump all over me, just do so correctly. Since once again I didn't actually say whether Trump should or should not release taxes. I merely asked why he should do so when people will just so easily say the records aren't real.

So what specifically am I holding her in a higher regard to? I just want people to hold the same regard. I just don't think they do that with Trump.

Okay then.

Come on now, it's clear from your post that you were while making fun of the situation. I'll ask straight out: should Trump release his tax returns?

See above. Clinton was cleared, so what exactly do you want done?

Surtur
If you must know..I feel he should just release the returns to just shut people up. I'm just saying I don't feel their release would actually truly shut everyone up though. So that is why I was asking why he should.

Why are you asking me what I want done? All I told you was the well hasn't run dry. I never said she wasn't officially cleared. I merely said there is still stuff to report on. These things are still being discussed.

Politico
Has anyone seen this collapse in 2012?

n_8AO5MDBEw

Surtur
BTW I also feel Hilary should do a health test. I can guarantee some people won't believe it if it shows she is healthy, but I also view health as more important than taxes because if something happens to her it means a completely different person ends up in charge.

Just like Trump should release his taxes, though I can guarantee it wouldn't end tax talk either.

Robtard
Odd that the video of Clinton feinting doesn't actually show Clinton at all?

Also thought her feinting and concussion in 2012 happened while at home?

Robtard
BTW I also feel Hilary should do a health test. I can guarantee some people won't believe it if it shows she is healthy, but I also view health as more important than taxes because if something happens to her it means a completely different person ends up in charge.

Just like Trump should release his taxes, though I can guarantee it wouldn't end tax talk either.

Why just Hillary? confused

See my above comment about holding Hillary to higher standards.

Surtur
Because Hilary is the one whose health people seem to be questioning? The thread is also about Hilary.

Robtard
It's still different standards. What if Trump has a brain tumor and this is the reason why he makes whack-job comments at times? What is he trying to cover up with that ridiculous hair? Is his skin really orange-ish because he goes to cheap tanning booths or is it something else; something medical? See?

I wouldn't mind if candidates had to go through a physical and blood work before they took the nomination, but make it for everyone.

Surtur
The entire thing came about from some apparent health scare Hilary has. She is the one in the spotlight for this health issues.

I specified Hilary because she is the one being questioned. Sure ideally both should be tested and the results released. It seems like you are looking for any reason to suggest she is being held to some higher standard. She is the one whose health is in question and like I said we're in a topic about her health.

Politico
The entire thing came about from some apparent health scare Hilary has. She is the one in the spotlight for this health issues.

I specified Hilary because she is the one being questioned. Sure ideally both should be tested and the results released. It seems like you are looking for any reason to suggest she is being held to some higher standard. She is the one whose health is in question and like I said we're in a topic about her health.

Listening to people talk about Trumps health is kind of pointless. He has shown no signs of ill health, no multiple five minute coughing fits, no concussions, no fainting, no "pneumonia", he has never asked his people to research MS, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's drugs. He never had a deadly plane crash in Iran in which he was bleeding profusely. He never passed out on 9/11. He never had multiple concussions and then used that as his get out of jail free card. I think you are getting lost in the weeds with someone "what if" scenarios, who is clearly trying to put them in the same situation.

Robtard

When you first brought it up, you implied that only Clinton should have to pass some medical exam; that's holding her to higher standards. You've now said both/all nominees should; as noted, no problem there.

Politico
More staged rallys with fake crowds and green screen's, its a shame to see the media in on this.

h4at3XCC3SM

Robtard
So 3-5 seconds into it, we get a picture of Hillary with tinfoil around her head that's an obvious photoshop, not a good way to start a video if you want people to take you seriously in your conspiracy claims. So I FFWD to the end, it's the same "Sandy Hook was a hoax" guy, really disrespectful, making light of a mass murder.

Politico
Video evidence over rules you're spin. The tinfoil was a joke. Camera's in the crowd clearly show its a green screen.

Sandy Hook is interesting as the father was playing a role as a FBI agent and a grieving father when it says no where that he is a FBI agent.

WP0UkqkKuF4

Lord Lucien
Holy f*ck, are you actually one of those tremendous c*nts who thinks Sandy Hook was a staged conspiracy?

Politico
False assumption. But I'm fine playing devils advocate.

Lord Lucien
Are you? Are you one of those people?

Politico
Are you not familiar with what a false assumption is or devils advocate?

Lord Lucien
Oh I know. Answer the question directly: do you think that Sandy Hook was a government-staged conspiracy?

Politico
I'm not here to argue. Find someone else.

Robtard
Video evidence over rules you're spin.

My spin on what exactly?

Surtur
This conspiracy trend does alarm me to an extent. People think the government is so perfect and has such control that nothing like a Sandy Hook could happen on their watch unless they either played a part in it..or unless they knew about it, but just let it happen.

Our government makes blunders all the time though. We've literally paid for land that..we already had paid for a long time ago.

Let me put it another way: human error has caused us to come closer to WW3 than any conscious purposeful act by someone.

Politico
This is the most extensive written article on her health and her doctor.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html

Awoovement
Sandy hook was a false flag.

Time-Immemorial
Another Hillary Malfunction, she cant stop clapping, even when no one else is.
https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/781229976427360256

Seriously how on earth are people going to vote for this extremely sick and disabled women on god knows what and when!!

Its2016
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2074

2016-09-10

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2074

"This is LONG. This will be impossible to nail without a podium."

- Podesta
HRC campaign manager the day before she ****ing collapsed.

"Hillary has perfect health" - your mainstream media you follow like stupid assholes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.