Make a strike team from the NJO that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
could take down Sidious.

Rules: Cannot include GM Luke, or Jacen Solo.

Discuss.

JKBart
- Jaina Solo,
- Kyp Durron (shit combatant, but useful to have somebody who is up there in Force power when facing somebody like Sids),
- Kyle Katarn,
- Mara Jade Skywalker,
- Tresina Lobi,
- Saba Sebatyne (5 above should have a shot, but it's debatable),
- Corran Horn (in case not even the 6 above are up for the task),
- Leia Solo (with her, especially providing Battle Meditation or Force Meld, 1v7 is way too much, so I won't add anyone more).

Ursumeles
More or less agree with Bart:
Jaina
Mara
Kyle
Kyp
Saba
Leia
Tresina
I would add Kenth over Corran, tho

Jmanghan
As an added bonus, write, out of your strike team, who dies during the battle, and who survives the encounter.

If none of them die, then ignore this.

JKBart
That's far too random and more of a detailed story-telling material. Obviously the weaker members have the higher chance to fall, but that's it.

Ursumeles
At best none die. Most likely, all but Jaina/Kyp/Leia and Mara would (probably) die. Honestly, they have the best chances, when, lets say, Hamner and Saba would sacrifice themselfes.

UCanShootMyNova
Anybody have BM in the NJO?

Ursumeles
I think Leia.

UCanShootMyNova
Then she's a definite addition to the team.

Ursumeles
Yes, thats why I added her wink

UCanShootMyNova
What's up with the winkie faces? wink

Azronger
DE Sidious? Not sure if a big pile of fodders is going to have the chance to do anything before they get fried or storm'd.

Ursumeles
BM Jaina, Kyp andco. arent fodder, not even compared to Palpatine.

Azronger
They kinda are, though.

Darth Demenos
mara jade
kyle
leia
kyp
jacen
jaina

at least one of the ones that would try to really go toe to toe with him in saber combat would die. those would be jacen, jaina, mara, and kyle definitely, none of them would could stand alone against him for long.

i feal like jaina would die, unfortunately kyp might die, maybe even kyle. I feel like mara and jacen survive and be the key factors along with leia. but if one or 2 of them were to die, their chances of winning would fall dramatically.

JKBart
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
mara jade
kyle
leia
kyp
jacen
jaina

at least one of the ones that would try to really go toe to toe with him in saber combat would die. those would be jacen, jaina, mara, and kyle definitely, none of them would could stand alone against him for long.

i feal like jaina would die, unfortunately kyp might die, maybe even kyle. I feel like mara and jacen survive and be the key factors along with leia. but if one or 2 of them were to die, their chances of winning would fall dramatically.

MythLord
Kyp, Tresina, Saba, Leia, Mara, Jaina, Anakin, Corran, Kenth, Jaden, Streen(was he still alive by then?), Kyle.

Ursumeles
IIRC Streen still lived in LotF.

Darth Demenos
oh whoops i forgot we couldnt use jacen. i guess i would add saba

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan
could take down Sidious.

Rules: Cannot include GM Luke, or Jacen Solo.

Discuss.

DN Luke, right before he declares himself Grandmaster.

/thread smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.