Black Bolt, Martian Manhunter, & Firelord vs Green Lanter(Hal), Wonder Woman, & Beta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three on Three. Who wins? Non-Jobber MM and Annihilation Firelord.

hutchy1345
Team 1

krisblaze
Who is this beta? Pr?

DarkSaint85
He's from Walking Dead, obv thumb up

golem370
Beta Ray Bill could fit the whole name on the title

Surtur
A non-jobbing J'onn would, on his own, be a huge challenge for the team. Adding in Blackbolt just makes it worse.

Also Firelord is there too I guess.

krisblaze
Firelord being the most powerful on Team 1 and Manhunter being the shitter.

apex_pretador
Assuming you mean betaray Bill, I'd back team 2.
Hal can counter TP, WW can block BB's screams (maybe) and Bill can beat anyone to death with his hammer strikes.

golem370
Firelord should be able to match Beta Ray Bill.

zopzop
Originally posted by krisblaze
Firelord being the most powerful on Team 1 and Manhunter being the shitter.
MM actually wins this for T1. BRB has been shown to be extremely susceptible to mind attacks on panel. I'm talking legit one shots by no named "psychic space pirates".

MM instantly takes out BRB, T2's most powerful member, and then it's 3 vs 2.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by zopzop
MM actually wins this for T1. BRB has been shown to be extremely susceptible to mind attacks on panel. I'm talking legit one shots by no named "psychic space pirates".

MM instantly takes out BRB, T2's most powerful member, and then it's 3 vs 2. Green lantern can block TP attacks.

Surtur
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Green lantern can block TP attacks.

If MM isn't jobbing then he should be using his speed here in addition to telepathy. So it's not guaranteed Hal could create that great of a TP defense quick enough.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Surtur
If MM isn't jobbing then he should be using his speed here in addition to telepathy. So it's not guaranteed Hal could create that great of a TP defense quick enough. Debateable. Hal has shown some incredible reactions as a green lantern, on the level of superman-like beings. And on the power of the TP attacks, I'd say that he has blocked Despero's TP so MMH shouldn't be too hard.

Cogito
Originally posted by Surtur
If MM isn't jobbing then he should be using his speed here in addition to telepathy. So it's not guaranteed Hal could create that great of a TP defense quick enough.

Unless it's a dumb writer, the ring is supposed to unconsciously block TP all the time. That is not always the case though.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Cogito
Unless it's a dumb writer, the ring is supposed to unconsciously block TP all the time. That is not always the case though.
But that doesn't apply to beta ray bill, that's what we were arguing about.

Sin I AM
When was the last time Firelord appeared in a comic?

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When was the last time Firelord appeared in a comic?
Infinity finale.

Sin I AM
Didnt see him. Did he do anything noteworthy?

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Didnt see him. Did he do anything noteworthy?
Fought Annihiltion wave fodder with the help of Thor, Hulk, Drax, Groot, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Gladiator, Hyperion , Black bolt and alot others and Thanos.
Nothing impressive featwise.

Cogito
Originally posted by apex_pretador
But that doesn't apply to beta ray bill, that's what we were arguing about. Ah. I don't recall a GL ever using the ring to prevent mind-phuckery of other people, but I may be mistaken.

cdtm
TP shields on GL's aren't infallible. Guy was protecting himself and Blue Beetle, and Grodd still managed to figure a way to bypass them, and he's weaker then J'onn..

Cogito
^ Yeah, some writers play it up more than others. Some forget it exists at all

Genii96
Fire lord wins it for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.