Emperor Palpatine Battle Meditation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Do any of you guys know of the source that expounds on Sidious ability to effectively use the attribute?

Thanks in advance.

DarthAnt66
TCSWE is the big one, but also: "As he had maintained all along, Shimrra's death, recently reported by Kenth Hamner, had had no discernable effect on the enemy commanders or pilots. At the climactic battle of the Galactic Civil War, Imperial forces appeared to have been thrown into disarray by the death of Emperor Palpatine. But Shimrra was scarcely a Sith Master, capable of using his powers of battle meditation to invigorate his troops."

Nephthys
It was actually another force user who was using Battle Meditation during the battle of Endor. I think it is stated that he did know it somewhere, however.

I recall because idiots tried arguing that Palpatine was using constant, galaxy-wide BM and I shut it down.

ares834
Who was using BM then? I seem to recall reading about it awhile back.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Do any of you guys know of the source that expounds on Sidious ability to effectively use the attribute?

Thanks in advance.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/battle%20meditation_zpspokekzb3.png

^ TCSWE

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc520/G1d3on91/DESB%20telepathy_zpsx4hxqvte.png

^ DESB

Beniboybling
yes

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
Who was using BM then? I seem to recall reading about it awhile back.

Nial Declann

Deronn_solo
Ah, thanks for the answers guys! Especially you, Temp. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
It was actually another force user who was using Battle Meditation during the battle of Endor. I think it is stated that he did know it somewhere, however.

I recall because idiots tried arguing that Palpatine was using constant, galaxy-wide BM and I shut it down.

... Sources outright state that he was using BM to enhance the Empire... constantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.