Tenebrous vs Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto, Obi Wan Kenobi, Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Standard morales/equipment.

Fight takes place in the Death Star I hangar.

Deronn_solo
Obi-Wan solos.

TenebrousWay
Tenebrous.

Skilled enough with the blade to defend himself and powerful enough to ragdoll.

JKBart
Obi-Wan would solo sabers only, with Kit added in it would be a 10/10 slaughter in sabers only. Tenebrous could possibly ragdoll, but Saesee and Ti's presence make it impossible for Tenebrous to focus on removing Obi and Fisto.

If he focuses on ragdolling Obi and Kit, it allows Saesee and Shaak to react quickly and take him down.

He can't ragdoll all of them; he can just push them around and harm them, but that's it.

If he focuses on removing the weaker duelists but greater Force users, with the idea to get Obi/Kit later - when he focuses on ragdolling Shaak alone, Obi or Kit can remove his head in the meantime.

4v1 is just shit Tenebrous is never going to win.

chingchangwalla
Starting distance big enough, Tene ragdolls

McP
Tenebrous

Azronger
Tenebrous stomps.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Obi-Wan solos.

Originally posted by Azronger
Tenebrous stomps.

Originally posted by McP
Tenebrous

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Starting distance big enough, Tene ragdolls

Looks like we have a disagreement. smile Care to elaborate gents?

Ursumeles
Obi-Wans beard solos. I've won.

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Looks like we have a disagreement. smile Care to elaborate gents?

Someone so far down the Banite line - no matter how shit you hold Bane as - is going to stomp this. His power was even implied to be near post-boost Plagueis'.

UCanShootMyNova
Can you provide the quote in question which implies this?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Obi-Wan solos. I mean, you're not far off. According to Evannova Kenobi can beat ****ing Plagueis, so what's Tenebrous gonna ****ing do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.