Hola!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God
Howsitgoin?

Just saying hi, and no, I couldnt think of a better name, my usual The Drunk Knight wouldnt fit, and being The Drunk Knigh didnt appeal to me, so here I am stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
So you are not the real God then? Well ......welcome anyway! This is the funnest place on earth so have a look around and visit us often.

Member.
welcome to the boards god. have fun posting. just wondering, who'll you pick to be god when you go on vacation???

yerssot
howdy, welcome aboard smile

Corran
Buenos Dias.

Evy_O
Hi, I noticed you speak Leet!

Dexx
hello

Augeybana
Bienvenidos have fun lots of very interesting people on here.

LaurenE147
Salve, amice!

Corran
Not really, I can say hello, goodbye, 2 beers please and thank you very much. Not much else needed really.

Oh wait, I can also say 'Where is my Lawyer"

yerssot
only 2 beers?

Evy_O
Where is my lawyer, LOL!

mechmoggy
Howdy god, hope you stick around. big grin

Corran
Two handed drinking, any more out of the fridge at any point will get warm.
At least one female appreciates my humour, will you marry me?

Evy_O
It depends, can I see your will? laughing out loud
Joking of course... stick out tongue

Corran
I have no money I am but a poor boy, with nothing only my intelligence and good looks. sad

mechmoggy
Oh brother! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evy_O
Poor little intelligent, good-looking Corran... laughing out loud

Corran
Yes poor me.

yerssot
and by the looks of your avatar, you're bald too wink

Corran
No my sig makse out I am bald, but that is not me. My avatar hints at some hair.

BOPRecruit 16
!hola, god! ?Tu a que interesae? *what are your interests* Tenes e buen hora halbando. *you have a good time taking, meant chatting* i'm only in spainish one, might take 2 next year...^.~ PhOeNiX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.