Force Sensitivity & sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
How do you think the Force Sensitivity affects the character's sexual life? How do their natural endurance, enhanced perception and reflexes influence their bed life?

Examples to consider:
- Bane and Zannah,
- Jaina and Jag,
- Luke and Mara,
- and others.

Emperordmb
I've considered it all the time...

cs_zoltan
Poor Leia, I bet Han busted a nut early all the time.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Poor Leia, I bet Han busted a nut early all the time.
Same with Jaina and Jag. She should choose Durron or Lowbacca :/

cs_zoltan
Kyp underperformer Durron? Lel. He'd probably nut it the second Jaina touches it.

Ursumeles
But if he does like with the Dovin Basal ^^^^^

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I've considered it all the time...

You don't know how creepy that sounded lmao.

Emperordmb
About 420% less creepy than half the shit you say on the battlebar tbf

chingchangwalla
Lmfao this thread. Mm, what if a force user like Palpatine ****s a non force sensitive? With his speed he would tear her apart before she could blink

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
About 420% less creepy than half the shit you say on the battlebar tbf

Nah. It's like 730% much creepier than anything I've ever said.

And we get it DMB, you smoke weed.

MythLord
I thought Zannah considered Bane more as a father figure... Though Bane or Zannah being inbred doesn't surprise me. mmm

Ursumeles
Lmfao

darthbane77
Wait, Bane and Zannah were a thing? How the **** did I miss that?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by darthbane77
Wait, Bane and Zannah were a thing? How the **** did I miss that?

It's a RoT tradition. Sheev ravaged Maul's ass too.

Ursumeles
Had Ben and Vestara Sex?

Darth Truculent
Zannah used it more as a tool than for pleasure. When she needed intelligence she used her looks to her advantage. All Bane cared about was power, but with Githany it was different .

Sexuality in Star Wars is a bit confusing . . . but answering the question of Ben and Vestara, the answer is no. They were both horny teenagers, but Jaina scared Vestara too much. Damn Sword of the Jedi prevented Ben from getting laid.

Darth Abonis
I don't think the Force and sex are connected in any way whatsoever.

Total Warrior
You forgot Cade x Talon. A Jedi and a sith having sex....

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Darth Abonis

You think there's no midi-chlorian in sperm?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Abonis

I'm sorry but that's pretty dumb. The Force is strongly influenced by emotions and feelings. Making love invokes very powerful feelings.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question, I'd expect being able to sense a partner's feelings would add to the experience of making love tremendously. If both partner's are Force-sensitive then being able to feel each other's love and joy would further strengthen their bond. Heck, I expect it would be the same even if only one partner is Force-sensitive.

Fated Xtasy
Kinda like the weird Asari love making thing in ME

FreshestSlice
People who use the phrase, "Making love," in the place of the word ****/sex are the bane of today's society.

Anyway, considering how literally every other thing is supposedly important to the Force, I'm sure this matters too. But who gives an actual ****(no pun intended)?

JKBart
bane u say

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Darth Truculent

Sexuality in Star Wars is a bit confusing . . . but answering the question of Ben and Vestara, the answer is no. They were both horny teenagers, but Jaina scared Vestara too much. Damn Sword of the Jedi prevented Ben from getting laid.
Thanks for the info. Sad story sad

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
People who use the phrase, "Making love," in the place of the word ****/sex are the bane of today's society.

And why is that? How exactly is using a different phrasing harmful to others? Does it hurt anyone? Does it break any laws?

What exactly is the problem?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

/shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.