Roland Deschain vs Boba Fett ( Quickdraw )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/darktower/images/2/27/Dark_tower_roland_in_his_horse.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140914000033

vs

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b2/Reversal_of_fate.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20130510171005

Boba is without his armor and armed only with a Sacros K-11 blaster pistol.

Roland has his Sandalwood revolvers.

First to be tagged loses the round.

Round 1: Fight takes place on an open field. There's no wind.

Round 2: Fight takes place at the top of the Dark Tower. There's a gale.

Round 3: Fight takes place on a Kaminoan landing platform. It's raining quite hard.

Bonus Round: If Boba loses in a stomp he gets Jango armed with his standard blaster and no armor.

If Roland loses in a stomp he gets Susannah armed with his other revolver.

Ursumeles
Boba or Jango?

UCanShootMyNova
Boba.

darthbane77
Wait, is it Jango or Boba?

Ursumeles
But why is Jango in the title?
Anyway, Boba.

Trocity
Roland's quick draw is as fast as blue summer lightning, even whilst dying of a fever.

Boba dies.

UCanShootMyNova
Think he'd fare any better if I added in Jango?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
But why is Jango in the title?
Anyway, Boba.

A drafting error on my part.

Why do you think Boba takes it?

Zenwolf
Not really sure Boba has any huge quickdraw feats. I mean he's drawn his blaster rifle faster than a heartbeat, but that's really the only one I know.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
A drafting error on my part.

Why do you think Boba takes it?
In general, he seems like the fastest non-force sensitive, bar Vong and Grievous, to me.

UCanShootMyNova
Roland has superhuman reflexes tbh. The feats he accomplishes in the Dark Tower series aren't possible within the normal human range.

Ursumeles
Within human range, or SW Human range?

UCanShootMyNova
Within normal human range. SW human range is debatable which is why I'm pitting him against arguably the best SW humans in a quickdraw match, to determine if he is or not.

Edit: Want an RT for him?

Ursumeles
RT? Hell yeah big grin

UCanShootMyNova
The RT is a little lacking. Cadence does an admirable job of listing most of his feats in a CAV though.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-cadencev2-roland-vs-the-red-viper-green-arrow-1496376/

Tbh I think I'll work with atrocity on making Roland a real RT this summer after my canon Anakin RT.

Zenwolf
Only ones I see being even a match are Gallandro or Han Solo, both the two best quickdraws in the entire galaxy.

UCanShootMyNova
Didn't Boba and Han stalemate sometime in the Fate of the Jedi series?

Zenwolf
I don't think that was a quickdraw contest, plus by that time I'm sure Han wasn't in his physical prime, and it's noted later in life he did slow down a little.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.