silver surfer vs hulk vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
who has better quantifiable destructive capacity feats? who has destroyed the largest object?

apex_pretador
http://i.imgur.com/cKgxxVn.jpg
Should suffice

krisblaze
Well Thor and Surfer can open portals/do black holes...

ghostman
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Should suffice

sigh.... surfer absorbed a large quantity of energy before that, it wasnt under his own power.

tkitna
Originally posted by ghostman
sigh.... surfer absorbed a large quantity of energy before that, it wasnt under his own power.

So Surfer absorbing energy is within his power, but releasing it is not. Got it.

golem370
I like all three none over the other but.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/hulkdestroydim.jpg

carver9
Hulk broke through a shield with ease that Exaliber couldn't breach. I'm giving this to him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk broke through a shield with ease that Exaliber couldn't breach. I'm giving this to him.

Do you mean the Ebony Blade?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Do you mean the Ebony Blade?

Yeah... my bad. Thanks buddy (I'm waiting for you to counter my post).

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Counter? OP said LARGEST. Not sure some barrier counts. How large was it?

And yes, I know you're just going to try and scan dump to hide your error, but truth is, you posted the wrong feat and you know it.

psycho gundam
The thread will now go to shit

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
So Surfer absorbing energy is within his power, but releasing it is not. Got it. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
The thread will now go to shit

Nah, made my point, will bow out gracefully so ghosts thread wont be ruined by me.

Surtur
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Should suffice

What exactly is he even doing? Taken out of context it says he summons "spirits" from this great beast thing and then he says something about assimilating(without even saying "resistance is futile"wink and then we see an explosion.

carver9
Lol.

Counter? OP said LARGEST. Not sure some barrier counts. How large was it?

And yes, I know you're just going to try and scan dump to hide your error, but truth is, you posted the wrong feat and you know it.

Hhhhmmmm, well, Hulk still wins this. He has aided in Destroying a Universe and assisted in destroying a entire realm.

carver9
He also destroyed an asteroid twice the size as Earth and yes, it was strength that did it.

celeyhyga17
Source of butthurt for certain fans of a certain superhero..

http://i.imgur.com/4ZFzfT3.png

http://i.imgur.com/k9WE1Ar.png

/thread

CosmicComet
Great feat, destroying a portal that's no bigger than a large building going by the scale of things.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Great feat, destroying a portal that's no bigger than a large building going by the scale of things.
Right on cue.

thumb up

Apparently, Bill hails from a
mini galaxy compromised of mini suns and mini planets.

CosmicComet
Cute but

-You never debunked the part where those Stars are barely any bigger than the human scale demons flying right by them.

-The part where said demons, Thor, and Bill, all stood right in front of that portal and it was no bigger than a large lecture hall.

celeyhyga17
Cute but

-You never debunked the part where those Stars are barely any bigger than the human scale demons flying right by them.

-The part where said demons, Thor, and Bill, all stood right in front of that portal and it was no bigger than a large lecture hall.

You are the worst. Read the book. Artistic license must be an expression that just completely befuddles you.

CosmicComet
There is no artistic license there.

That's a deliberately altered scale, done in two different points. It's not done in any sort of way that makes it feasible to say that it was lazy art or an artistic mistake.

Thus its nowhere near a clear cut feat.

Unless you can get the artist's/writer's clear up on what that is, it is easily arguable that the portal has some esoteric property that is mucking reality up and altering the scale in the scene, going by said art.

I'm sure Thor has an actual clear cut Large Star+ destroying feat up his sleeve. In fact I'm almost positive he does. Why not post that instead of this unquantifiable scene?

DarkSaint85
Yah,boys, before it gets too bad..OP DID ask for quantifiable.

ghostman

That's a deliberately altered scale, done in two different points. It's not done in any sort of way that makes it feasible to say that it was lazy art or an artistic mistake.

Unless you can get the artist's/writer's clear up on what that is, it is easily arguable that the portal has some esoteric property that is mucking reality up and altering the scale in the scene, going by said art.

I'm sure Thor has an actual clear cut Large Star+ destroying feat up his sleeve. In fact I'm almost positive he does. Why not post that instead of this unquantifiable scene?

please post the large star feat!!!

celeyhyga17

facepalm

Again read the book. You are pulling things out of the proverbial @$$.

Superman/Hal pull earth. Correction... By your logic it's an alternate mini earth.
http://i40.tinypic.com/qy7611.jpg

Exitar is planet sized.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/4/42335/775987-uncannyavengers015_01s6s05_super.jpg
And by your logic Thor is the size of a large country.
http://s21.postimg.org/3ncqiprfb/014.jpg

Pre-crisis Billy pushes dead star. Oh wait... It was a star from a mini galaxy based on... Yes. You guessed it. Incontrovertible logic.
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/105634/3739363-move+star+2.jpg

Should I continue?

For somebody as smart as you I'm surprised that the idea of artistic license used in a medium like this for crying out loud is beyond you.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
facepalm

Again read the book. You are pulling things out of the proverbial @$$.

Superman/Hal pull earth. Correction... By your logic it's an alternate mini earth.
http://i40.tinypic.com/qy7611.jpg

Exitar is planet sized.
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/4/42335/775987-uncannyavengers015_01s6s05_super.jpg
And by your logic Thor is the size of a large country.
http://s21.postimg.org/3ncqiprfb/014.jpg

Pre-crisis Billy pushes dead star. Oh wait... It was a star from a mini galaxy based on... Yes. You guessed it. Incontrovertible logic.
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/105634/3739363-move+star+2.jpg

Should I continue?

For somebody as smart as you I'm surprised that the idea of artistic license used in a medium like this for crying out loud is beyond you.

laughing out loud

You can't argue the point so you did the same exact shit last time, you tried to deflect with red herrings that are far more clear cut and clearly ARE examples of lazy art (especially in the golden/silver age examples that you like to use), or misleading perspective.

Let's humor you and address them.

1. Supes and Hal are clearly far in front of the planet. At least a full planet length. The only possible art problem is the cable near Supes doesn't thin out properly with perspective. So a slight art error as far as perspective in an otherwise entirely clear and self-explanatory scene. They were just on the planet, and the rest of the league still are. So. lol.

2. Didn't read this story. If Exitar was truly planet sized and by your first scan he clearly seems to be, then that means Thor is actually thousands and thousands of miles away from Exitar's head. Artist just does a bad job with with showing perspective. Exitar's head should have been heavily blurred to show some depth of field or something.

3. There is nothing wrong with this. You can't even see Captain Marvel next to the star when its zoomed out to show the full thing in panel three. At best you see too much curvature in panel one, but that's a common problem with golden and silver age art. Lazy, low fidelity panels especially when it comes to celestial bodies. Hell its still common in newer art.

And too bad we know explicitly that its a Giant star. The biggest one he could find in that region of space. Of which he needed its size to save the alien planets that he just visited. Those same planets were of course normal sized planets, so obviously not a miniature galaxy he was on. smile

Unfortunately, there are more than one problem with your Thor/Bill scan.

1. Those demons are not Star sized at all. And yet we see them RIGHT NEXT to a Star as they are flying out of the portal. Hell some of them are behind the star as well. Hell, they are so close, and the star is so relatively small, that its yellow light only illuminates a smaller section of that mass.

2. We see Thor and Bill, and the rest of those human sized Demons, stand directly on that portal. They aren't light years away, or some other vague distance. Thor stands literally right on top of it, and he's barely any smaller than one of those four rectangular corners in the center.

3. Since its a mystical/esoteric related scene, and not a straight forward physical scene (e.g. dragging a planet or pushing a star), its arguable that the portal is mucking with reality to create the clearly messed up scale that the art shows in multiple ways.

It's also funny that whenever you post the feat you conveniently forget to also show said parts of the scene where Thor/Bill/Demons are standing right on top of the portal and it does not look big at all in a direct comparison.

Obviously that would affect your attempts to legitimize it because then it becomes too easily open to scrutiny and you can't present it as being as clear cut and uncontroversial a feat as you'd like it to be. It's disingenuous as hell on your part.

The only person who doesn't seem to understand artistic license is you. There's more nuance than what you present, and the nuances of your scans are not easily conflated with bad perspective or art errors, which is why you are trying to deflect with multiple red herring examples, all of which are more clear cut and easily explainable than yours.

abhilegend
And Thor jumps out of the portal and goes to other side from one side.

He must be jumping lightyears.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

You can't argue the point so you did the same exact shit last time, you tried to deflect with red herrings that are far more clear cut and clearly ARE examples of lazy art (especially in the golden/silver age examples that you like to use), or misleading perspective.

Let's humor you and address them.

1. Supes and Hal are clearly far in front of the planet. At least a full planet length. The only possible art problem is the cable near Supes doesn't thin out properly with perspective. So a slight art error as far as perspective in an otherwise entirely clear and self-explanatory scene. They were just on the planet, and the rest of the league still are. So. lol.

2. Didn't read this story. If Exitar was truly planet sized and by your first scan he clearly seems to be, then that means Thor is actually thousands and thousands of miles away from Exitar's head. Artist just does a bad job with with showing perspective. Exitar's head should have been heavily blurred to show some depth of field or something.

3. There is nothing wrong with this. You can't even see Captain Marvel next to the star when its zoomed out to show the full thing in panel three. At best you see too much curvature in panel one, but that's a common problem with golden and silver age art. Lazy, low fidelity panels especially when it comes to celestial bodies. Hell its still common in newer art.

And too bad we know explicitly that its a Giant star. The biggest one he could find in that region of space. Of which he needed its size to save the alien planets that he just visited. Those same planets were of course normal sized planets, so obviously not a miniature galaxy he was on. smile

It's funny you're calling deflections and red herrings when I made a specific point about artists forgoing things like drawing things to perfect scale. Comics.....

It's also funny how you easily accept an excuse for each example I cited and can't bring yourself to treat the Thor and Bill scene the same. Hypocrisy much?

Unfortunately, there are more than one problem with your Thor/Bill scan.

1. Those demons are not Star sized at all. And yet we see them RIGHT NEXT to a Star as they are flying out of the portal. Hell some of them are behind the star as well. Hell, they are so close, and the star is so relatively small, that its yellow light only illuminates a smaller section of that mass.

2. We see Thor and Bill, and the rest of those human sized Demons, stand directly on that portal. They aren't light years away, or some other vague distance. Thor stands literally right on top of it, and he's barely any smaller than one of those four rectangular corners in the center.

3. Since its a mystical/esoteric related scene, and not a straight forward physical scene (e.g. dragging a planet or pushing a star), its arguable that the portal is mucking with reality to create the clearly messed up scale that the art shows in multiple ways.

It's also funny that whenever you post the feat you conveniently forget to also show said parts of the scene where Thor/Bill/Demons are standing right on top of the portal and it does not look big at all in a direct comparison.

Obviously that would affect your attempts to legitimize it because then it becomes too easily open to scrutiny and you can't present it as being as clear cut and uncontroversial a feat as you'd like it to be. It's disingenuous as hell on your part.

The only person who doesn't seem to understand artistic license is you. There's more nuance than what you present, and the nuances of your scans are not easily conflated with bad perspective or art errors, which is why you are trying to deflect with multiple red herring examples, all of which are more clear cut and easily explainable than yours.
1. Those demons ARE NOT star sized. Derp.... What idiot would claim that? You are quick to bring up technical issues as a way to discredit yet you give all kinds of excuses for technical issues on the other space cheese that i cited.

2. Look. We see the portal as it is compared to surrounding stars and other celestial bodies. There really is no need for extra mental gymnastics. If you read the book, you would understand the scale in which Simonson was playing with. The setting was so grand he had Surtur blowing up a galactic core and used the remains of left over stars for building shiet. Hell he was dwarfing stars at one point. He had Sif jumping out of a chariot pulled by goats moving ftl and safely land on a river of spaceships moving ftl. The galactic core was replaced by the portal ffs. erm
Space cheese was the name of the game. You trying to rationalize the scene is just lulzworthy.

3. laughing out loud
Read number 2. Now you are forced to reach even further when nothing from the arc suggested reality warping.

Lol... Why would I try to hide anything when ive posted the feat in its entirety multiple times. In fact in one of those times you did the same thing trying to rationalize the feat when you know it's space cheese at its finest.

Hypocrite much? Your stance pretty much calls into question 99% of space cheese. Do you know how butthurt u sound?

Surtur
He also destroyed an asteroid twice the size as Earth and yes, it was strength that did it.

Wasn't he thrown at the object at high speeds?

Genii96
Surfer has opened black holes
So....

abhilegend
So?

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Wasn't he thrown at the object at high speeds?

He was not thrown. He jumped and had assistance in getting an extra boost. It was said twice that strength was the cause of the asteroid destruction.

DarkSaint85
It was his strength, COMBINED with the anti-magnetic tech. He had never leapt that far/fast before:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/GreyHulkStrikingPower04.jpg

Later on, Gray Hulk admits privately that the problem was not too big for the Hulk - with a little help:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11121/111213429/4526848-0736557470-GreyH.jpg

carver9
@Dark...

Read the scan. "But suddenly the Rocket Spring DISINTEGRATE from the friction of passing through Earth's atmosphere". And of course the jumping device assisted him. He wouldn't have made it to the asteroid without it.

DarkSaint85
Yeah....the rockets had already done their job of propelling him. Their disintegration takes nothing away from the thrust they had already provided...as proven by Hulks' thoughts.

celeyhyga17
Get a room.

Surtur
He was not thrown. He jumped and had assistance in getting an extra boost. It was said twice that strength was the cause of the asteroid destruction.

So you say it's all him but you just admitted he had assistance. If this was all 100% him then wouldn't he have been able to do this on his own? Can you explain why assistance was needed?

The Hulk needed technology in order to increase the force in which he'd end up hitting the asteroid. Do you agree with that? If the device increases the force in which he jumps with it's also going to increase the force in which he hits the object with.

Genii96
Originally posted by abhilegend
So?

Do you actually have any thing useful to type in this thread or are you just going to keep crying over surfer and Thor?

carver9
So you say it's all him but you just admitted he had assistance. If this was all 100% him then wouldn't he have been able to do this on his own? Can you explain why assistance was needed?

The Hulk needed technology in order to increase the force in which he'd end up hitting the asteroid. Do you agree with that? If the device increases the force in which he jumps with it's also going to increase the force in which he hits the object with.

The Hulk needed assistance to get him outside of space because he couldn't jump that high. The rest was all him as stated in the comic. His STRENGTH is what destroyed the asteroid, he just couldn't make it to the asteroid. Using your train of thought, they could've thrown Wolverine up there to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Think bro, THINK.

DarkSaint85
The Hulk needed assistance to get him outside of space because he couldn't jump that high. The rest was all him as stated in the comic. His STRENGTH is what destroyed the asteroid, he just couldn't make it to the asteroid. Using your train of thought, they could've thrown Wolverine up there to destroy an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Think bro, THINK.

Lol. Carverstronomy.

As soon as the Hulk hit space, he lost all of the momentum from the rockets. He then proceeded purely on his own strength. Apparently.

Think, carver.

celeyhyga17
Momentum helped. Most likely very little. Highly doubtful they could have propelled something other than Hulk that could have pulverized the asteroid.

carver9
Lol. Carverstronomy.

As soon as the Hulk hit space, he lost all of the momentum from the rockets. He then proceeded purely on his own strength. Apparently.

Think, carver.

The boosters assisted him in getting to space and Hulk strength destroyed the Asteroid. Without the rockets, he wouldn't have made it to the Asteroid.

DarkSaint85
They specifically said they needed someone who could jump bloody far as well.

Though why they didn't just get a flier is beyond me. Its like the scientist just wanted to test his one invention out, lol.

But nevertheless, its unquantifiable. Sure, its a great strength feat for the Hulk's legs (NOT a punching feat), but how much was given by his own legs? 50%?40%? 80%? We can't say with any certainty.

celeyhyga17
That's quantifiable. When we use the term quantifiable for battleboard purposes we're talking about Infinite Pages, World Engine, lifting up "the heavens", temp holding incursions, etc..

DarkSaint85
That's quantifiable. When we use the term quantifiable for battleboard purposes we're talking about Infinite Pages, World Engine, lifting up "the heavens", temp holding incursions, etc..

Then how much thrust was provided by Hulk's own legs?

celeyhyga17
Hellifino. Just make a reasonable estimate. Go on the low side and it's still an uberly ridic feat.

carver9
Then how much thrust was provided by Hulk's own legs?

A little as stated in the comic. The rest was all him.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111230790/4727452-who+is+the+strongest.jpg

He is the strongest there is.

DarkSaint85
A little as stated in the comic. The rest was all him.

Cool.

So as per the thread, we shall say that the Hulk provided a 'little' amount of thrust.

Also, posting writer interviews? Great admissible feat!

celeyhyga17
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111230790/4727452-who+is+the+strongest.jpg

He is the strongest there is.

Go clean ureself up.

carver9
Go clean ureself up.

laughing out loud really.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud really.
Praying for the day Lady Thor puts a whoopin on Chulk. I can feel it coming soon.

carver9
Cool.

So as per the thread, we shall say that the Hulk provided a 'little' amount of thrust.

Also, posting writer interviews? Great admissible feat!

What I'm saying is, the thruster did next to nothing. Especially when we have current Hulk who can jump into space on his own. smile

Also, he said the thrusters did little to assist, not that he did little.

Lol...the interview was just for fun. Please ignore it.

carver9
Praying for the day Lady Thor puts a whoopin on Chulk. I can feel it coming soon.

They needed an entire Avengers team to contain Hulk and she was one of them. I doubt she will put those hands on Hulk like she did to Odin (especially when the writer admitted Hulk is more powerful. Said he is the most powerful being in the Universe).

She has been beastly though. The book has been amazing.

celeyhyga17
They needed an entire Avengers team to contain Hulk and she was one of them. I doubt she will put those hands on Hulk like she did to Odin (especially when the writer admitted Hulk is more powerful. Said he is the most powerful being in the Universe).

She has been beastly though. The book has been amazing.
Crazee thing is u actually believe this.
locolaugh

carver9
Crazee thing is u actually believe this.
locolaugh

Believe what?

celeyhyga17
Reread ure post.

windnuts

abhilegend
It's funny you're calling deflections and red herrings when I made a specific point about artists forgoing things like drawing things to perfect scale. Comics.....

It's also funny how you easily accept an excuse for each example I cited and can't bring yourself to treat the Thor and Bill scene the same. Hypocrisy much?

1. Those demons ARE NOT star sized. Derp.... What idiot would claim that? You are quick to bring up technical issues as a way to discredit yet you give all kinds of excuses for technical issues on the other space cheese that i cited.

2. Look. We see the portal as it is compared to surrounding stars and other celestial bodies. There really is no need for extra mental gymnastics. If you read the book, you would understand the scale in which Simonson was playing with. The setting was so grand he had Surtur blowing up a galactic core and used the remains of left over stars for building shiet. Hell he was dwarfing stars at one point. He had Sif jumping out of a chariot pulled by goats moving ftl and safely land on a river of spaceships moving ftl. The galactic core was replaced by the portal ffs. erm
Space cheese was the name of the game. You trying to rationalize the scene is just lulzworthy.

3. laughing out loud
Read number 2. Now you are forced to reach even further when nothing from the arc suggested reality warping.

Lol... Why would I try to hide anything when ive posted the feat in its entirety multiple times. In fact in one of those times you did the same thing trying to rationalize the feat when you know it's space cheese at its finest.

Hypocrite much? Your stance pretty much calls into question 99% of space cheese. Do you know how butthurt u sound?

Star level jumps FTW.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Do you actually have any thing useful to type in this thread or are you just going to keep crying over surfer and Thor?
Cry over what? Surfer's puny energy blasts?

Savage Hulk has overpowered energy fields draining which Surfer couldn't with raw strength.

carver9
Reread ure post.

windnuts

Lol...I said a lot in that post.

Them bringing an avengers crew to contain Hulk and she was one of them? That happened.

Hulk being more powerful? Yes, I believe it. He's withstanding things that would've killed any being on the planet (and it was still getting stronger while inside of him).

Most powerful being in the Universe? Hell naw.

She has been beastly? Yes, that is most definitely true.

carver9

Savage Hulk has overpowered energy fields draining which Surfer couldn't with raw strength.

Tyrant said that Surfer had more power in him than all of the hero's that were going against him. That speaks volumes.

carver9
Star level jumps FTW.

laughing out loud

This post pretty much nips that ft in the bud. Sorry Celey.

Surtur

Yes I am thinking. What I'm thinking is they wanted someone strong because they could add that persons own strength to the force of the propelling technology. If Wolverine was a Class 100 then sure they could have thrown him too.

You are the one who isn't thinking because nobody has said strength wasn't a factor, what has been said is it wasn't 100% Hulk's own strength. Nobody has said Hulk had nothing to do with it.

carver9
Yes I am thinking. What I'm thinking is they wanted someone strong because they could add that persons own strength to the force of the propelling technology. If Wolverine was a Class 100 then sure they could have thrown him too.

You're right on point, strong enough. The propellers did little as what was stated in the comic...Hulk strength did the work which was stated in the comic.

abhilegend
Tyrant said that Surfer had more power in him than all of the hero's that were going against him. That speaks volumes.
Everyone was weakened there and they had been in the machine of Tyrant for more time than Surfer.

Surtur
You're right on point, strong enough. The propellers did little as what was stated in the comic...Hulk strength did the work which was stated in the comic.

You just said they did "little" which, even a little means you are saying it wasn't all Hulk though.

h1a8
WBH

/thread

celeyhyga17
Star level jumps FTW.

laughing out loud
They jumped off a chariot pulled by goats that can travel a ridiculous multiples of lightspeed. Now you are asking how they can easily travel large distances? erm

Again. You are nitpicking to discredit a cheese feat. You might as well call into question Sif jumping and then treading on a fleet of ships and demons moving ftl. Heck why don't you question how Thor, Bill, and Sif are speaking in the vacuum of space.

Surtur blew up the core of the Burning Galaxy.
http://i.imgur.com/mMZLBdN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Bbdgz1C.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/luF6O3b.jpg

Out of which sprang his massive portal that dwarfed surrounding celestial bodies.

And further corroborated in BRB's own book where the portal was described as an exploding Sun. So at the very least it was star sized and a massive one at that judging by how it dwarfed surrounding suns and other celestial bodies.
Originally posted by Galan007
Section IV: Durability

Bill wakes up in the middle of a Sun about to go nova, and casually flies out of it, none the worse for wear:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_brb_durability3.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_brb_durability4.jpg

And just to reiterate the space cheese from Simonson, Surtur himself at one point dwarfed stars.
http://imgur.com/4vNzfqA.jpg

The Burning Galaxy is where Beta Ray Bill hails from. Note. It's not a tiny galaxy from some microverse filled with tiny suns and planets. It is a regular galaxy for all intents and purposes. The Korbinites built their cities among stars/suns and towards the galactic core where stars are usually most concentrated.
http://imgur.com/Pnnp9OV.jpg
http://imgur.com/OXpAvSA.jpg

All these claims about reality warping, chariot sizes, artists being lazy, jumping stars, etc. etc. are being thrown out there just to see which one sticks. Usually happens when each excuse is too flimsy to stand on and just reeks of severe butthurt.

So Ahbi. I think I'm going to go ahead and claim that Brainiac's ship wasn't that big at all as shown here amirite?
http://i63.tinypic.com/2199zdw.jpg

As if my earlier examples weren't enough, how about here where the ship itself isn't much larger than Superman? laughing out loud
Heck Supes must be the size of a moon at this point amirite?
http://i67.tinypic.com/357plqc.jpg

Moral of the story boys and girls. Space cheese it happens. Get over the butthurt.

abhilegend
They jumped off a chariot pulled by goats that can travel a ridiculous multiples of lightspeed. Now you are asking how they can easily travel large distances? erm

No, I'm simply showing what the writer had in mind. You are simply going by the art as the portal being larger than stars when it is nowhere mentioned.

I took the art and dialogue both in mind and the portal wasn't that big.

Red herrings as usual.

Good to know.

And where is this "dwarfing" mentioned?

All you have is one shot of the portal where its shown large compared to Thor and Bill and the stars are in background.

What The? Those demons who had chased Bill from his home were NOT the same from that portal.

And those came from an exploding sun as you so graciously stated. That portal is not a sun.

No, those are thrown out because there is not one mention of the portal being that big.

You're just going by art and the subsequent panels and the dialogue made it clear that the portal wasn't that big.

Deal with it.

Except we have explicit dialogue saying that the ship dwarfed the planet.

None whatsoever for the portal.

Moral of the story is that you are a moron.

quanchi112
Everyone was weakened there and they had been in the machine of Tyrant for more time than Surfer. So you ignore the statement because it destroys your lack of objectivity. laughing out loud

quanchi112
No, I'm simply showing what the writer had in mind. You are simply going by the art as the portal being larger than stars when it is nowhere mentioned.

Red herrings as usual.

Good to know.

All you have is one shot of the portal where its shown large compared to Thor and Bill and the stars are in background.

What The? Those demons who had chased Bill from his home were NOT the same from that portal.

And those came from an exploding sun as you so graciously stated. That portal is not a sun.

No, those are thrown out because there is not one mention of the portal being that big.

You're just going by art and the subsequent panels and the dialogue made it clear that the portal wasn't that big.

Deal with it.

Moral of the story is that you are a moron. Meltdown.

RealityWarper

I have debunked a lot of Thor feats in here. Enjoy ! smile

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/thor-feats-reading-guide-for-dummies-1681627/

celeyhyga17

Red herrings as usual.

Good to know.

Deal with it.

Moral of the story is that you are a moron.
Abhi...... You would think main the scan alone is enough, but I can see why it's too painful for you to ever admit it.

Let's reexamine shall we?

1. Bill is distraught by what they turned his home(galactic core which housed a concentration of stars) into.
2. Narration states that the portal had replaced the stars which comprised much of the galactic core.
3. Hell Bill goes on further and states that they "harnessed the stars to create such evil(portal)".
4. Art depicts the portal to be massive enough that it seems to dwarf nearby stars and surrounding celestial bodies
5. In Galan's scan, Bill himself described the source(portal) where the demons were streaming out of as "an exploding sun". Yes.. The demons that attacked Bill's people from the beginning are the same that have continued to stream out of the portal and continued their assault. It's head scratching why you would claim otherwise.

Sometimes you don't need the writer to hold your hand on exactly what he or she is trying to convey. Even a 4 yr old can understand what's happening in that scene.

And what do you have to go on? Star jumping? The portal not being drawn to scale in certain angles(especially in close ups)? You should know that there aren't always perfect depictions artwise as evidenced by my examples. A good one Imo Brainiac's ship where it looked like it was smaller than earth in one scan and not much bigger than Superman in the other. Or how about Exitar depicted many times as earth sized in the Uncanny Avengers arc, but looked nowhere near as large when Thor sliced his neck or when Sentry lifted him away.

Wanna BZ this? I say it was massive as in large celestial body kind of way. What's your claim? That it was tiny and nothing larger than a building? You'll get nothing new from me as I've pretty much laid all my cards on the table. Promise. No surprises here.

abhilegend
Abhi...... You would think main the scan alone is enough, but I can see why it's too painful for you to ever admit it.

Painful that you're so hilariously wrong about everything? Because that's the only pain area here.

There is nothing to examine in that scan. The "stars" are in background and far away. Hence, the planets and stars are shown so much closure.

It's a classic art technique to showcase distance.

And?

No, that isn't stated anywhere. It is said that there are no stars but a portal.

It means that those glowing orbs are not stars if taken on face value.

Yes, solar batteries exist in real world too. No, they are not as big as stars.

Harnessing the power of stars has nothing to do with size.

No it doesn't. Thor and Bill are the same size as those stars. The stars are in background at a faraway distance and are never compared with the portal in size.

That's simply bullshit. The scan States that the demons came from an exploding sun. That portal is not an exploding sun. Simple as that.

Not "as an exploding sun".

Yes, they can. The portal isn't that big. Thor jumped across it FFS.

Thor jumping and going across portal isn't solely on art. It's stated clearly in dialogue.

Those scenes specified how big the ship or Exitar were and hence we can chalk it up to art error.

The portal is never specified as that big.

Keep up the butthhurt though.

I've not stated anywhere how big it was. Just that it was never stated to be bigger than stars as you so proudly claimed.

And a BZ? About what? Get a mod ruling if you are so frothing at mouth.

Do let me know when you want to "start" a pointless BZ anyway. I look forward to thrashing you again.

carver9
You just said they did "little" which, even a little means you are saying it wasn't all Hulk though.

It's not all Hulk but the high majority is him and destroying something 3 times bigger than earth is...I can't even think of a word to complete this. Add in it was done by one of the weakest Hulks in existence AND, Hulk can jump across space on his own now...

I'm sure you get it.

ghostman
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I have debunked a lot of Thor feats in here. Enjoy ! smile

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/thor/4005-2268/forums/thor-feats-reading-guide-for-dummies-1681627/

why dont you go reply to mr,masters post smile

DarkSaint85
It's not all Hulk but the high majority is him and destroying something 3 times bigger than earth is...I can't even think of a word to complete this. Add in it was done by one of the weakest Hulks in existence AND, Hulk can jump across space on his own now...

I'm sure you get it.

3 times bigger? Where? Scans.

celeyhyga17
Painful that you're so hilariously wrong about everything? Because that's the only pain area here.

There is nothing to examine in that scan. The "stars" are in background and far away. Hence, the planets and stars are shown so much closure.

It's a classic art technique to showcase distance.
facepalm
There are at least 3 shown that are in front of the portal ffs... Two of which are in closer to the portal and still in front of it. You need glasses.

And?

No, that isn't stated anywhere. It is said that there are no stars but a portal.

It means that those glowing orbs are not stars if taken on face value.

Yes, solar batteries exist in real world too. No, they are not as big as stars.

Harnessing the power of stars has nothing to do with size.
Before them lie not the radiant stars of an ancient and wise race... But a glowing portal, pulsating with evil"

Learn to read man. The massive portal is now what takes up much of Bill's former home.

No it doesn't. Thor and Bill are the same size as those stars. The stars are in background at a faraway distance and are never compared with the portal in size.
facepalm
If you really think Thor and Bill are star/sun sized, there really is no reasoning with you.

That's simply bullshit. The scan States that the demons came from an exploding sun. That portal is not an exploding sun. Simple as that.

Not "as an exploding sun".
Jeezs Christ Almighty. The core of the galaxy blew up depicted by multiple suns going kaboom. From that very area sprang a massive portal where even Bill who has lived virtually all his life in close proximity to suns and able to survive in extreme heat remarked at how even he can't stand the temperatures of the portal.
Considering it now occupies an area where multiple stars once stood and it's extreme temperatures are even too much for powerful heralds, it is not out of left field why it could be described as "an exploding sun".

Yes, they can. The portal isn't that big. Thor jumped across it FFS.

Thor jumping and going across portal isn't solely on art. It's stated clearly in dialogue.
For the last time... The heroes used a chariot pulled by magical goats that can traverse the cosmos at multiple times the speed of light. Traveling and jumping off of something that can do that allows them to travel large distances quite easily. It's really no hard to understand.

Those scenes specified how big the ship or Exitar were and hence we can chalk it up to art error.

The portal is never specified as that big.

Keep up the butthhurt though.
You still don't get it. Those were brought up to show art inconsistencies when incredibly large settings are depicted... Especially at different angles in a comic book medium. Simple..

I've not stated anywhere how big it was. Just that it was never stated to be bigger than stars as you so proudly claimed.

And a BZ? About what? Get a mod ruling if you are so frothing at mouth.

Do let me know when you want to "start" a pointless BZ anyway. I look forward to thrashing you again.
Ball's in your court.

Surtur

I'm sure you get it.

How many punches do you think it would take Hulk to destroy the Earth? I don't mean a Hulk that has been propelled by anything.

carver9
How many punches do you think it would take Hulk to destroy the Earth? I don't mean a Hulk that has been propelled by anything.

Not many tbh. He was recently punching Red Hulk in the face and the Shockwaves from his blows were causing seismic activity. Literally shaking the planet to its core (mole man felt the vibrations at the center of the earth). Again, this was caused by him punching someone in the face...wasn't even directly hitting the planet. With that said, Hulk could probably take out earth in a single hit if he wanted.

DarkSaint85
3 times bigger? Where? Scans.

carver9
Scans of what?

ghostman
Scans of what?

the asteroid that hulk destroyed

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
the asteroid that hulk destroyed

I already posted scans of hulk destroying the asteroid.

DarkSaint85

I'm sure you get it.

You said it was 3x bigger. As its a pretty famous Hulk feat, am sure you won't misremember it, right?

carver9
You said it was 3x bigger. As its a pretty famous Hulk feat, am sure you won't misremember it, right?

With Hulk history, yes, I can do forget but error on my part, it was twice as big.

DarkSaint85
What's an extra Earth between friends, eh?

psycho gundam
Maybe the problem is that you're asking Carver these things

carver9
I love you to Psycho.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Maybe the problem is that you're asking Carver these things

Hey, not my fault he doesn't quite understand...

Mr Master

Let's reexamine shall we?

1. Bill is distraught by what they turned his home(galactic core which housed a concentration of stars) into.
2. Narration states that the portal had replaced the stars which comprised much of the galactic core.
3. Hell Bill goes on further and states that they "harnessed the stars to create such evil(portal)".
4. Art depicts the portal to be massive enough that it seems to dwarf nearby stars and surrounding celestial bodies
5. In Galan's scan, Bill himself described the source(portal) where the demons were streaming out of as "an exploding sun". Yes.. The demons that attacked Bill's people from the beginning are the same that have continued to stream out of the portal and continued their assault. It's head scratching why you would claim otherwise.

Sometimes you don't need the writer to hold your hand on exactly what he or she is trying to convey. Even a 4 yr old can understand what's happening in that scene.

And what do you have to go on? Star jumping? The portal not being drawn to scale in certain angles(especially in close ups)? You should know that there aren't always perfect depictions artwise as evidenced by my examples. A good one Imo Brainiac's ship where it looked like it was smaller than earth in one scan and not much bigger than Superman in the other. Or how about Exitar depicted many times as earth sized in the Uncanny Avengers arc, but looked nowhere near as large when Thor sliced his neck or when Sentry lifted him away.

thumb up

lol, at the nerve of trying to argue against this.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up

lol, at the nerve of trying to argue against this.
http://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/patriotblog/wp-content/uploads_custom/af1c8bcd242d7e11de66d401b3e2a2d6.jpg

abhilegend
facepalm
There are at least 3 shown that are in front of the portal ffs... Two of which are in closer to the portal and still in front of it. You need glasses.

Yeah, no. Those are in the background and are shown as little compared to even the chariot. Moreover, Surtur creates another identical portal on Earth using twilight and its nowhere near big enough to dwarf stars.

http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29916275_Thor_V1348_p21.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29916276_Thor_V1348_p22.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29916277_Thor_V1348_p23.jpg http://s6d1.turboimg.net/t1/29916274_Thor_1985_353_17.jpg

No, it doesn't. It merely says there is a portal and nowhere it is mentioned that the portal dwarfs or replaced the stars.

Or the portal isn't that big to begin with.

Yes, the portal was very hot. Never mentioned its size though.

That's just laughable. Its hot so its an exploding sun.

No wonder I always laugh at your stretching.

But Thor didn't travel at the speed of light to jump across the portal. If he did, Bill would be at the other side of the portal as well as he was also in the chariot at the very previous panel.

And Thor called him across the portal as well.

Yes, in the same scene the stars and planets are in the background and an identical portal was shown nowhere that big under the same artist.

Whenever you are ready for another round of thrashing, do let me know.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mr Master
thumb up

lol, at the nerve of trying to argue against this. Originally posted by celeyhyga17
http://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/patriotblog/wp-content/uploads_custom/af1c8bcd242d7e11de66d401b3e2a2d6.jpg
Oh you two cheerleaders.

laughing out loud

Genii96

Ignoring the fact that this is probably some more surfer crap.
What the hell does that have to do with this thread?

abhilegend
Speak English.

quanchi112
http://www.sonsoflibertytees.com/patriotblog/wp-content/uploads_custom/af1c8bcd242d7e11de66d401b3e2a2d6.jpg thumb up

h1a8

Again. You are nitpicking to discredit a cheese feat. You might as well call into question Sif jumping and then treading on a fleet of ships and demons moving ftl. Heck why don't you question how Thor, Bill, and Sif are speaking in the vacuum of space.

Surtur blew up the core of the Burning Galaxy.
http://i.imgur.com/mMZLBdN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Bbdgz1C.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/luF6O3b.jpg

Out of which sprang his massive portal that dwarfed surrounding celestial bodies.

And further corroborated in BRB's own book where the portal was described as an exploding Sun. So at the very least it was star sized and a massive one at that judging by how it dwarfed surrounding suns and other celestial bodies.

And just to reiterate the space cheese from Simonson, Surtur himself at one point dwarfed stars.
http://imgur.com/4vNzfqA.jpg

The Burning Galaxy is where Beta Ray Bill hails from. Note. It's not a tiny galaxy from some microverse filled with tiny suns and planets. It is a regular galaxy for all intents and purposes. The Korbinites built their cities among stars/suns and towards the galactic core where stars are usually most concentrated.
http://imgur.com/Pnnp9OV.jpg
http://imgur.com/OXpAvSA.jpg

All these claims about reality warping, chariot sizes, artists being lazy, jumping stars, etc. etc. are being thrown out there just to see which one sticks. Usually happens when each excuse is too flimsy to stand on and just reeks of severe butthurt.

So Ahbi. I think I'm going to go ahead and claim that Brainiac's ship wasn't that big at all as shown here amirite?
http://i63.tinypic.com/2199zdw.jpg

As if my earlier examples weren't enough, how about here where the ship itself isn't much larger than Superman? laughing out loud
Heck Supes must be the size of a moon at this point amirite?
http://i67.tinypic.com/357plqc.jpg

When the narrative or characters doesn't tell how large something is then we must go by the art. There is no where that it tells explicitly how large the portal is. If so then we can disregard the art to a degree.

ASGARDIANBRONY
does no one on this site know what PIS is? yes hulk has busted an asteroid 3 times earths size (though there was context) in his grey hulk incarnation, but this is not a consistent showing as it is common knowledge WBHis the only hulk with true planetary striking power therefore the asteroid feat is PIS.

DarkSaint85
Also, there's no proof it was 3x Earth.

ASGARDIANBRONY
Also, there's no proof it was 3x Earth.
oh, well then it might not be PIS if it isn't planetary.

carver9
Originally posted by ASGARDIANBRONY
does no one on this site know what PIS is? yes hulk has busted an asteroid 3 times earths size (though there was context) in his grey hulk incarnation, but this is not a consistent showing as it is common knowledge WBHis the only hulk with true planetary striking power therefore the asteroid feat is PIS.

Lies

ASGARDIANBRONY
Lies
how is it lies? the whole point of WBH was to make him, by definition, a worldbreaker. consistently no other hulk is planetary in striking power, that "universal feat" you posted is laughed at by the people of comicvine because anyone with common sense knows how much of a PIS outlier that is.

carver9
how is it lies? the whole point of WBH was to make him, by definition, a worldbreaker. consistently no other hulk is planetary in striking power, that "universal feat" you posted is laughed at by the people of comicvine because anyone with common sense knows how much of a PIS outlier that is.

Hulk has shaken the planet on at least 4 occasions recently by just punching someone in the face. Hickman then wrote dialogue in an avengers fight stating that Hulk can shed earth. He has been planetary since the beginning. Hell, he threw Hercules so hard on the ground that it caused seismic activity and this was back in the 90's.

No one laughed you nut, they said it isn't consistent with the character. You might be the person I was debating against on Vine. Also, no one brings up the planet exploding when discussing the showing, they bring up Heralds melting.

ASGARDIANBRONY
Hulk has shaken the planet on at least 4 occasions recently by just punching someone in the face. Hickman then wrote dialogue in an avengers fight stating that Hulk can shed earth. He has been planetary since the beginning. Hell, he threw Hercules so hard on the ground that it caused seismic activity and this was back in the 90's.

No one laughed you nut, they said it isn't consistent with the character. You might be the person I was debating against on Vine. Also, no one brings up the planet exploding when discussing the showing, they bring up Heralds melting.
shaking the planet does not make you planetary, actually busting a planet does. the whole point and coolness of worldbreaker was that he could break worlds, no other hulk was consistently on that level.

carver9
shaking the planet does not make you planetary, actually busting a planet does. the whole point and coolness of worldbreaker was that he could break worlds, no other hulk was consistently on that level.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shaking a planet does make you planetary. Especially when you're not even directly hitting the planet. Also, Savage Hulk has walked through attacks that can and has moved planets. Hell, he has fts that piss on planetary showings like punching so hard time reversed or nearly overpowering In Betweener...who in his own right is Abstract level. I'm not naming all of his fts because I'm sure you know of them (lol). Anyways, he has planetary showings and destroying earth isn't the only way someone can be described as planetary. Moving and shaking are other factors.

ASGARDIANBRONY
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shaking a planet does make you planetary. Especially when you're not even directly hitting the planet. Also, Savage Hulk has walked through attacks that can and has moved planets. Hell, he has fts that piss on planetary showings like punching so hard time reversed or nearly overpowering In Betweener...who in his own right is Abstract level. I'm not naming all of his fts because I'm sure you know of them (lol). Anyways, he has planetary showings and destroying earth isn't the only way someone can be described as planetary. Moving and shaking are other factors.
*facepalm* shaking something does not mean you can bust it, this has never been the case. When two mjolnir's clashed it shook the universe, does that mean thor with two hammers is a universe buster? no. also hulk taking planetary attacks is durability, not striking strength. I guess if we are using outlier feats thor can lift universes, after all he moved the world engine that was moving yggdrasil which in turn holds 9 universes. you are right, you don't need to destroy earth to be a planet buster, you need to destroy a planet, and show consistent planetary level feats to be a planet buster. no hulk other than WBH is a planet buster.

carver9
*facepalm* shaking something does not mean you can bust it, this has never been the case. When two mjolnir's clashed it shook the universe, does that mean thor with two hammers is a universe buster? no. also hulk taking planetary attacks is durability, not striking strength. I guess if we are using outlier feats thor can lift universes, after all he moved the world engine that was moving yggdrasil which in turn holds 9 universes. you are right, you don't need to destroy earth to be a planet buster, you need to destroy a planet, and show consistent planetary level feats to be a planet buster. no hulk other than WBH is a planet buster.

Scans of Mjlonir shaking the Universe (you obviously do not know of the scene you speak of).

I never said TAKE planetary attacks. I said he walked through an attack that can move planets. Do you understand now.

Causing planetary destruction is a planetary ft. Again, like I've said, Hulk has caused seismic activity on too many of occasions. Hulk has outright been mentioned as having planetary power.

All Hulks are planetary. Move on.

Question. Is Superboy Prime, Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman or Wraith planetary?

ASGARDIANBRONY
Scans of Mjlonir shaking the Universe (you obviously do not know of the scene you speak of).

I never said TAKE planetary attacks. I said he walked through an attack that can move planets. Do you understand now.

Causing planetary destruction is a planetary ft. Again, like I've said, Hulk has caused seismic activity on too many of occasions. Hulk has outright been mentioned as having planetary power.

All Hulks are planetary. Move on.

Question. Is Superboy Prime, Superman, Thor, Wonder Woman or Wraith planetary?

I cant find the scan right now but Thor and masterson (I think) hammers clashed and sent a shockwave through the entire universe.

Causing destruction across a planet is not a planetary feat as it does not show you have the strength to bust a planet! I would put hulk at around moon level.

nope, they are not, not even close.

Thor definitely is.
http://i.imgur.com/5YIOUdH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QD50beg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VH12FR9.jpg
need I go on?

carver9
I cant find the scan right now but Thor and masterson (I think) hammers clashed and sent a shockwave through the entire universe.

Causing destruction across a planet is not a planetary feat as it does not show you have the strength to bust a planet! I would put hulk at around moon level.

nope, they are not, not even close.

Thor definitely is.
http://i.imgur.com/5YIOUdH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QD50beg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VH12FR9.jpg
need I go on?

That's better. They sent Shockwaves across the Universe. You said they shook the Universe.

Punching someone in the face causing planetary destruction all the way to the core of the planet is a planetary ft. Hulk has also stood up with the weight of the sun on his back. Lol at moon level.

Wait a minute. You post scans that doesn't show anything regarding a planet being destroyed.

First scan shows Thor and Hercules arm wresting and we see nothing destroyed. We just get a statement of them shaking the planet. Can anyone say hypocrite for me.

2nd scan. WTF, that isn't a planet. That is not even the size of the moon. Do better.

3rd scan. Sigh, can everyone on KMC join hands and pray for this guy. What am I suppose to see here? So if I post statements saying Hulk can destroy planets, will you concede?

Galan007
We just get a statement of them shaking the planet. Can anyone say hypocrite https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/87/dc/2687dc3959a7f5ecbe554ab2fe7e9e63.jpg

leonidas
laughing out loud

ASGARDIANBRONY
That's better. They sent Shockwaves across the Universe. You said they shook the Universe.

Punching someone in the face causing planetary destruction all the way to the core of the planet is a planetary ft. Hulk has also stood up with the weight of the sun on his back. Lol at moon level.

Wait a minute. You post scans that doesn't show anything regarding a planet being destroyed.

First scan shows Thor and Hercules arm wresting and we see nothing destroyed. We just get a statement of them shaking the planet. Can anyone say hypocrite for me.

2nd scan. WTF, that isn't a planet. That is not even the size of the moon. Do better.

3rd scan. Sigh, can everyone on KMC join hands and pray for this guy. What am I suppose to see here? So if I post statements saying Hulk can destroy planets, will you concede?
no, shaking a planet does not equal destroying it, destroying a planet is destroying it.

Thor and herc threw the planet out of orbit, so its a planetary feat.

the art was weird but it is a planet.

whats wrong with the third scan?

hulk isn't planetary, but you can try and prove me wrong.

carver9
no, shaking a planet does not equal destroying it, destroying a planet is destroying it.

Thor and herc threw the planet out of orbit, so its a planetary feat.

the art was weird but it is a planet.

whats wrong with the third scan?

hulk isn't planetary, but you can try and prove me wrong.

Who said anything about what you're mentioning above? I said Hulk is planetary and he is and I also said that based off his planetary showings, he can destroy a planet.

They didn't throw the planet out of orbit.

That wasn't a planet. Not even close to it.

The 3rd scans is debatable. It's funny you think Thor is stronger than Prime.

ASGARDIANBRONY
Who said anything about what you're mentioning above? I said Hulk is planetary and he is and I also said that based off his planetary showings, he can destroy a planet.

They didn't throw the planet out of orbit.

That wasn't a planet. Not even close to it.

The 3rd scans is debatable. It's funny you think Thor is stronger than Prime.

I never said he was stronger than prime.

carver9
I never said he was stronger than prime.

I could've sworn you said Prime can't destroy a planet but Thor can. Seems like you think Thor is stronger.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/87/dc/2687dc3959a7f5ecbe554ab2fe7e9e63.jpg laughing out loud

ASGARDIANBRONY
I could've sworn you said Prime can't destroy a planet but Thor can. Seems like you think Thor is stronger.

no I don't, stop trying to change the subject. show some consistent feats for hulk that put him at planetary.

carver9
no I don't, stop trying to change the subject. show some consistent feats for hulk that put him at planetary.

I already did. I can't help you comprehend what it takes to punch someone in face to shake a planet to its core. Anyways, you said all of the people I named can't destroy a planet except Thor. I'm trying to see how far you are going with this. At least you're consistent. You don't know what you're talking about but you are consistent.

ASGARDIANBRONY
I already did. I can't help you comprehend what it takes to punch someone in face to shake a planet to its core. Anyways, you said all of the people I named can't destroy a planet except Thor. I'm trying to see how far you are going with this. At least you're consistent. You don't know what you're talking about but you are consistent.
I said I don't know if they can, they might but im not sure. and no, knocking someone to the core of a planet does not make you a planet buster. Thor without mjolnir has knocked a guy through a planet, is he a planet buster without mjolnir? no.

golem370
What if Hulk could use his Gamma radiation for blasts like SS can with PC.

DarkSaint85
Isn't that pretty much what WBH was doing?

golem370
I guess but I mean all the time a standard ability sorta like Uber Blastaar even to fly.

carver9
I said I don't know if they can, they might but im not sure. and no, knocking someone to the core of a planet does not make you a planet buster. Thor without mjolnir has knocked a guy through a planet, is he a planet buster without mjolnir? no.

I think Prime could because he has moved planets. I never said anything about Hulk punching someone to the core of the planet. I said he punched someone in the face and it shook earth all the way to its core.

ASGARDIANBRONY
I think Prime could because he has moved planets. I never said anything about Hulk punching someone to the core of the planet. I said he punched someone in the face and it shook earth all the way to its core.
moving something does not equal striking power. I can move a chair but can I break it in one hit? no.

shaking something dos not equal breaking it.

golem370
He punched a full density Vision through the ground diamond density.

carver9
moving something does not equal striking power. I can move a chair but can I break it in one hit? no.

shaking something dos not equal breaking it.

Moving something as big as earth against earth's gravity is a huge ft.

Shaking the planet while punching someone in the face is a planetary ft. Hulk has stood up while having the weight of a sun on his back...an exploding sun that had enough power to consume everything. That's above planetary. Hulk has punched so hard that his striking power shook infinite of dimensions. That's above planetary. Hulk has also destroyed something twice the size of earth. That is planetary.

ASGARDIANBRONY
Moving something as big as earth against earth's gravity is a huge ft.

Shaking the planet while punching someone in the face is a planetary ft. Hulk has stood up while having the weight of a sun on his back...an exploding sun that had enough power to consume everything. That's above planetary. Hulk has punched so hard that his striking power shook infinite of dimensions. That's above planetary. Hulk has also destroyed something twice the size of earth. That is planetary.
so you now think hulk is universal? don't you know what PIS is? it appears you don't. shaking something is not planetary, and I think the 2x earth feat you are reffering to is the asteroid feat which was done with help and was not said to be bigger than earth.

I guess you think thor is multiversal in durability as he withstood the godbomb which could kill every god in existence, or maybe you think thor is multiversal in striking power as he knocked out the PF. outliers and PIS happen, only the ignorant think them legit.

t0sh
Since the Silver Surfer isn't blood lusted, Thor should handle him no problems. He's done so in the past.

Hulk is a non factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.