Cyttorak Vs Eclipso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/EO_zpsuyvtt3xs.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/CK_zps3pbkcqjb.png

zopzop
On average, Cyttorak.

Full (all 99 shards) Eclipso wins though.

beatboks
Originally posted by zopzop
On average, Cyttorak.

Full (all 99 shards) Eclipso wins though.

This

And FTR the scan is Eclipso amped on starheart energy after using shade to control Jade. Hardly a NORMAL Eclipso by any means

Zack M
We're using peak Eclipso and peak Cyttorak.

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
We're using peak Eclipso ...
Then Cyttorak dies.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Then Cyttorak dies.

What if he's in his own dimension?

CosmicComet
Cyttorak > 2/5ths of the PF in his own realm.

Since he easily dismissed Colossus and Magik.

He's also rated as above Zom and Shuma by Breevoort.

Galan007
What if he's in his own dimension? Doesn't matter.

Peak Eclipso stomps.

beatboks
You have to remember peak Eclipso is something we've never actually seen. We've never seen Eclipso in full possession of all the 1000 shards of the Heart of Darkness. The Minis series "the Darkness within" where Eclipso was a threat to ALL DCU he had only managed to acquire 99 of the shards as Zop ZOp said.

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
You have to remember peak Eclipso is something we've never actually seen. We've never seen Eclipso in full possession of all the 1000 shards of the Heart of Darkness. The Minis series "the Darkness within" where Eclipso was a threat to ALL DCU he had only managed to acquire 99 of the shards as Zop ZOp said.

He had the Heart of Darkness in a Fate mini series, not too long ago. Changed his look and everything.

beatboks
He had the Heart of Darkness in a Fate mini series, not too long ago. Changed his look and everything.

Which mini?? I thought I had everything Fate.

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
Which mini?? I thought I had everything Fate.

Sorry, it wasn't a Fate mini series. It was Countdown to Mystery.

Galan007
^ thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/g4a3QtL.jpg

beatboks
Stand corrected. Thanks

Stoic
What can really be said of Cyttorak? I don't remember the exact book, but I do recall reading that Cyttorak was placed within the Crimson Cosmos because he was a threat to that entire reality. The entire Phoenix Force would likely lose to Cyttorak according to his first Official Marvel bio. He isn't weak, he just had writers writing about him that for some unknown reason, refused to adhere to what was actually written about him. He was written up like a character that would absolutely obliterate Galactus, Zom. Shuma Gorath, etc. Not sure about the Vishanti,it was a while ago that I read it.

At this rate, anyone willing to say that Eclipso stomps are justified, because not once has anyone ever seen how powerful Cytorrak is. He's never fully ever been out of the Crimson Cosmos. No feats equal no win right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.