SWTOR Protag Genders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I know they don't have canonical genders, but what do we all see them as?
Personally:
Males: HoT, Meteor, Wrath, Bounty Hunter.
Females: 'Thor, Cipher 9, Smuggler.
Undecided: Nox, not sure what I think Nox fits better as.

UCanShootMyNova
Nox and Thor are female. Everybody else is male.

Nephthys
I largely went by which voice actor I liked the most. Also I like playing female in most games so:

Male: Cipher 9, Bounty Hunter, Wrath.

Female: HoT, 'Thor, Smuggler, Trooper, Nox.

It did feel a bit weird to play the Republic all as chicks.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
I largely went by which voice actor I liked the most. Also I like playing female in most games so:

Male: Cipher 9, Bounty Hunter, Wrath.

Female: HoT, 'Thor, Smuggler, Trooper, Nox.

It did feel a bit weird to play the Republic all as chicks. Wouldn't be able to do that myself, it would be too weird for me haha.

Emperordmb
Nox is definitely female

darthbane77
I'm trying to get a feel for what I should play as, I'm getting a sub to SWTOR soon so I can play as any species I want, figured I'd get input as to what gender to play as.

Nephthys
Male Knight is so boring. White, human dude Jedi is the most vanilla Star Wars ever. Male Consulars voice is unbearable. The female Smuggler is funnier and a better va. Shame Corso sucks a fat one. FemTrooper is Femshep so thats a no brainer. Male Cipher 9 for the peak Bond experience. Female Nox is sexy and great at goinf full hammy evil. BH gets the Mako romance and has an incredibly gravelly voice. Wrath gets Vette and satisfy's the Malgus cosplay. He's also one of the best va's.

darthbane77
I'm too much of a traditionalist to let the HoT be female, not that I dislike female leads; I just don't choose to do them often. My Consular is already a woman. Personally, can't play as Femshep for the previously mentioned reason. The rest sounds just about right though.

Trocity
Male Knight is so boring. White, human dude Jedi is the most vanilla Star Wars ever. Male Consulars voice is unbearable.

Racist/sexist swine.

DarthAnt66
Consular is canonically male.

darthbane77
It is? I thought Bioware wasn't giving canonical genders.

DarthAnt66
A sourcebook made Barsen male.

darthbane77
Interesting.

DarthAnt66
"Chandrila's Jedi Tomb: Although his true name has been lost to time, the third Barsen'thor, or Warden of the Jedi Order, is thought to be entombed on Chandrila, somewhere in the famous Crystal Canyons. He was famous for a number of ancient diplomatic victories, and for an equal number as a battlefield general."

-- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook

darthbane77
Is that an in-universe source? Because that could be attributed by an in-universe lack of information. Similar to how Revan's gender wasn't widely known.

DarthAnt66
It's possible, although Revan's gender has been male since 2004.

No source incorrectly designates it as a female, just as no source has Exile as a male.

darthbane77
That makes sense, cool.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"Chandrila's Jedi Tomb: Although his true name has been lost to time, the third Barsen'thor, or Warden of the Jedi Order, is thought to be entombed on Chandrila, somewhere in the famous Crystal Canyons. He was famous for a number of ancient diplomatic victories, and for an equal number as a battlefield general."

-- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook

This is supported by Jedi Academy CGthumb up

Nephthys
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ed4ed1d5bce447c564c8ce1cf11dc0da/tumblr_inline_o0uzfkUSeT1r09ndk_500.gif

Male Consular is pure cancer.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nox is definitely female

chingchangwalla
All Trannies.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

cs_zoltan
Male: Cipher 9.

You've done some f-ucked up shit here over the years, but not picking Jo Wyatt tops them all.

SunRazer
Regardless of personal preference, it cannot be denied that the Consular is a male.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
Regardless of personal preference, it cannot be denied that the Consular is a male. I was informed of that by Ant, thought it was interesting.

Petrus
Originally posted by darthbane77
I know they don't have canonical genders, but what do we all see them as?
Personally:
Males: HoT, Meteor, Wrath, Bounty Hunter.
Females: 'Thor, Cipher 9, Smuggler.
Undecided: Nox, not sure what I think Nox fits better as.

Males: HoT, BH, Wrath, 'Thor, Meteor
Females: Nox, Void, Cipher

Possibly swap Cipher and 'Thor; unsure about that.

FreshestSlice
Male Knight is so boring. White, human dude Jedi is the most vanilla Star Wars ever. Male Consulars voice is unbearable. The female Smuggler is funnier and a better va. Shame Corso sucks a fat one. FemTrooper is Femshep so thats a no brainer. Male Cipher 9 for the peak Bond experience. Female Nox is sexy and great at goinf full hammy evil. BH gets the Mako romance and has an incredibly gravelly voice. Wrath gets Vette and satisfy's the Malgus cosplay. He's also one of the best va's.
Because changing your penis into a vagina and making your skin dark makes you more interesting as a character. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Male: All of them.

Well, that was easy. thumb up

Ursumeles

Nox is female yes yes

DarthAnt66
My main character is Nox, and he's male. thumb up

cs_zoltan

https://media1.giphy.com/media/12P6AnN6DcQj1S/200w.gif

Nephthys

Gay.

Have fun with Male 'Thors shitty voice.

Ursumeles
Nox is a hot chick smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.