Lord Voldemort vs The Reverse Flash...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Reverse Flash at his very strongest takes on Lord Voldemort in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

NotAllThatEvil
From the show? I'd say voldemort.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
From the show? I'd say voldemort.

By Season 2, The Reverse Flash was able to move around 10-20 times the speed of sound...

With the starting distance being only 100 yards (standard forum conditions), how does Voldemort even fight back before withstanding an extreme speed blitz capped off by his vibrating Hand of Doom?

NotAllThatEvil
Intagibility, teleporting, flying, range, thr imobius charm, generally more fire power and mind reading. The speed is an issue, but I see tom being more versatile.
I'd say 6/10. Not a stomp but he should win.

TheLordofMurder
@NotAllThatEvil

The speed of sound is 343.2 meters/second, thus the Reverse Flash moves around 3432 to 6864 meters/sec...

Given a starting distance of 100 yards, the Reverse Flash would be upon Voldemort in less than 1/3rd of a second...

Voldemort literally would not even have enough time for his eyes to transmit the visual information to his brain that movement had occured; let alone process that information, form a plan, transmit the instructions to his limbs, and execute a single action...

So how does Voldemort win again?

NotAllThatEvil
You don't need your wand or need to move to apearate. If voldemort teleports into the air, the most RF can do is toss some lightning. Most wizards can do that right back. (Could RF toss lightning or was that a flash/zoom thing?)

TheLordofMurder
You don't need your wand or need to move to apearate. If voldemort teleports into the air, the most RF can do is toss some lightning. Most wizards can do that right back. (Could RF toss lightning or was that a flash/zoom thing?)

Let me put it this way; the Reverse Flash literally moves faster than thought...

Before Voldemort can think "teleport" and execute the action, the Reverse Flash would be upon him...

The speed of thought is only around 30 meters per second:

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/DavidParizh.shtml

As my above math shows, the Reverse Flash is far, far, far, faster than this...

I just dont see a way Voldemort can even react to the Reverse Flash; let alone fight back...

NotAllThatEvil
I'm not sure what you're getting at. 1/3 of a second is quite some time to think.
An electric pulse in the brain might only go 90m/s but the brain isn't 90 meters long erm

TheLordofMurder
I'm not sure what you're getting at. 1/3 of a second is quite some time to think.
An electric pulse in the brain might only go 90m/s but the brain isn't 90 meters long erm

Neural tissue bends and folds; they arent straight lines and there is ALOT of it...

They also have latency...

And no 1/3rd a second is not enough time for your eye to gather visual data, transmit that data to your visual processing center, process it, form a plan, transmit that plan to your limbs, and execute that plan...

What I'm getting at is that the math supports Voldemort not having enough time to react to the Reverse Flash; let alone fight him back after being blitzed...

NotAllThatEvil
Okey dokey bud.

Placidity
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@NotAllThatEvil

The speed of sound is 343.2 meters/second, thus the Reverse Flash moves around 3432 to 6864 meters/sec...

Given a starting distance of 100 yards, the Reverse Flash would be upon Voldemort in less than 1/3rd of a second...

Voldemort literally would not even have enough time for his eyes to transmit the visual information to his brain that movement had occured; let alone process that information, form a plan, transmit the instructions to his limbs, and execute a single action...

So how does Voldemort win again?

Think you left out a zero in you calculation.

If Reverse Flash is moving 3432 m/s, he would close in on Voldy in 0.026 seconds. That's 1/38th of a second.

This is ignoring acceleration.

NotAllThatEvil
Now that sounds faster than someone could think.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Placidity
Think you left out a zero in you calculation.

If Reverse Flash is moving 3432 m/s, he would close in on Voldy in 0.026 seconds. That's 1/38th of a second.

This is ignoring acceleration.

You are correct...

thumb up

Surtur
Yeah, Thawne is fast enough to blitz someone before they can think. He's just going to put his fist through Voldemorts chest.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, Thawne is fast enough to blitz someone before they can think. He's just going to put his fist through Voldemorts chest.

Excellent post...

thumb up

juggerman
Who wins?

Not Tom

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by juggerman
Not Tom

Dont forget to vote.

smile

juggerman
Dont forget to vote.

smile

Word

KingD19
RF shoves Tom's wand up his butt before he can utter a syllable. He doesn't tend to job like Barry does against regular people.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
RF shoves Tom's wand up his butt before he can utter a syllable. He doesn't tend to job like Barry does against regular people.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.