My bae's run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
My bae's:
Darth Caedus/Darth Tyranus/Jaina Solo/Yaddle
*In Character
*All-Out
*Legends only
*Full-Heal after each round
*Starting distance: 8m

1. Sirak/Githany/Kas'im/PoE Bane
2. Asajj Ventress/Sora Bulq/Quinlan Vos/General Grievous
3. Kit Fisto/Saba Sebatyne/Kyle Katarn/Obi Wan-Kenobi
4. Vong Krayt/Darth Nihl/ Darth Wyyrlok III/Darth Talon
5. Mara Jade Skywalker/Mace Windu/The Outlander/Barsen'Thor
6. Exar Kun/Uliq Qel-Droma/Naga Sadow/Marka Ragnos
7. Cade Skywalker/Reborn Krayt/Karness Muur/Ajunta Pall
8. Anakin Skywalker/Mace Windu/The Outlander/CoPL Luke Skywalker

chingchangwalla
Dooku solos

JKBart
1. Sirak/Githany/Kas'im/PoE Bane - Caedus can solo them. This is a slaughter comparable to Yoda+Obi vs. clones.

2. Asajj Ventress/Sora Bulq/Quinlan Vos/General Grievous - Caedus stomps any duo, Dooku stomps anybody, Jaina beats anybody, Yaddle gives a good fight to anybody. Well, at least this one won't look like Yoda vs. clones. More like Anakin vs. MagnaGuards in TCW S1 smile

3. Kit Fisto/Saba Sebatyne/Kyle Katarn/Obi Wan-Kenobi - yet again, Caedus wins against any duo, Tyranus beats anyone 1v1 very easily, Jaina beats anyone 1v1, and Yaddle holds her own against anybody and one can even debate her winning against Kit or Saba. This would look at least as good as Maul gradually dealing with Obi and Qui-Gon in TPM smile

4. Vong Krayt/Darth Nihl/ Darth Wyyrlok III/Darth Talon - completely the same as above. Overall the fight would be easier. Nihl and Talon fall too easily to Caedus and they won't stand a chance against Dooku neither.

5. Mara Jade Skywalker/Mace Windu/The Outlander/Barsen'Thor - Outlander beats anyone sans Caedus, same goes for Mace. Probably the same goes for Barsen'thor. Mara can give a good fight to Jaina or Yaddle. With Mace tagging Caedus, Outlander can quickly get rid of Yaddle and join him to overwhelm Caedus, while Mara and Barsenthor buy time by drawing Dooku and Jaina, and dying. They can stop here.

6. Exar Kun/Uliq Qel-Droma/Naga Sadow/Marka Ragnos - can't rate this one. I have a problem with rating Naga as an actual combatant. His supposed capability of giving hell to army of Massassi is KotOR Revan ability in the best light possible. Can't truly rate him as a combatant, and his power would have no meaning against guys like here, there isn't nearly enough disparity between Sadow and opponents. Marka is shit, but can't rate how much shit exactly. I'll pass on this one.

7. Cade Skywalker/Reborn Krayt/Karness Muur/Ajunta Pall - Caedus beats Krayt barely, Jaina beats Cade, Dooku beats Muur narrowly and Yaddle vs. Pall is unknown to me. Okay, we know Pall was the best of the Exiles, but that was before they actually started their most important development and before we saw their best feats. At the end of their inner wars they must have been around each other in combat skill and Force power, but that's far from useful judgement, and we don't know what else Muur learned as a spirit and how he developed mentally neither. But either way, we have three fights ending in a narrow win for the team running the gauntlet, so the outcome is clear.

8. Anakin Skywalker/Mace Windu/The Outlander/CoPL Luke Skywalker - wtf is CoPL? Anyway, Anakin beats everyone sans Caedus, Windu beats everyone sans Caedus, Outlander beats everyone sans Caedus and around DE Luke beats anyone sans Caedus so either way they can't pass here, unless CoPL Luke is somewhere around ESB and he gets stomped.

Ursumeles
CoPL=Courtship of Princess Leia

JKBart
Ah. That version should be around Jaina or slightly superior, above Yaddle, on good footing with Dooku, and below Caedus horribly. Luke's team still wins; anybody except him can defeat just anyone sans Caedus.

Ursumeles
But when Jaina dies, and Caedus force rages...? big grin

JKBart
Caedus would not give a ****, lower iterations would, but NJO/DNT Jacen doesn't compare smile

Ursumeles
Imo Jaina is, besides his daughter, the only person, who he still loves.
Also, I think that Caedus would realize that, when she dies. smile

MythLord
They clear.

Tondemonai

UCanShootMyNova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.