Daredevil vs Black Panther without vibranium suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Matt goes up against black panther. no vibranium suit and no claws for pather. its classic panther. no billy club fro daredevil only H2H. what will happen...

beatboks
Matt has already beat T'challa WITH the suit. Taking it from him makes it a given.

Dareangel
Originally posted by beatboks
Matt has already beat T'challa WITH the suit. Taking it from him makes it a given.

was it the classic fight or something more recent?

beatboks
Classic

Dareangel
Classic

yeah i forgot his had his vibranium suit in that one

riv6672
Daredevil FTW. Fun fight to see though.

Vanguard
Panther

riv6672
Nah. DDs fought and beat tougher.

Blue Area Vet

That was a scuffle, not a fight. If T'Challa wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672

LOL, really? So you think BP isn't that tough and that his prowess comes from his suit?

riv6672
No, but i see you still like to put words in my mouth, and other body parts in yours.

Saying DDs fought tougher in no way means i think BP isnt tough; you reason like a 3 year old. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
No, but i see you still like to put words in my mouth, and other body parts in yours.

Saying DDs fought tougher in no way means i think BP isnt tough; you reason like a 3 year old. thumb up

Wow, conservative black men do get feisty at times! I hope Emily come back home to you, "brother," until then phuck you.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That was a scuffle, not a fight. If T'Challa wanted him dead, he'd be dead.

your speculation holds no weight to the fact daredevil beat him up in a fight. what is so hard to understand here? they fought, daredevil won. DAREDEVIL WON!! WON!!!!

Vanguard
Originally posted by Dareangel
your speculation holds no weight to the fact daredevil beat him up in a fight. what is so hard to understand here? they fought, daredevil won. DAREDEVIL WON!! WON!!!!

That brief encounter they had proved nothing. I wouldn't even have used that as an example if BP had the upper hand in it.

But anyway. Good to see you Blue Area Vet.

abhilegend
Matt. Easily.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Vanguard
That brief encounter they had proved nothing. I wouldn't even have used that as an example if BP had the upper hand in it.

But anyway. Good to see you Blue Area Vet.

it was a fight. just because daredevil made it fast doesnt mean it should be called brief encounter and treated like some sparring match. they fought, matt took him out fast thats all.

Vanguard

Same for Panther.

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend
Matt. Easily.

You're on crack

Vanguard
Originally posted by Dareangel
it was a fight. just because daredevil made it fast doesnt mean it should be called brief encounter and treated like some sparring match. they fought, matt took him out fast thats all.

Current Panther is a different animal. He'd never lose to DD.

abhilegend
You're on crack
Great argument.

Dareangel
Current Panther is a different animal. He'd never lose to DD.

panther has a lot of equipment and he will take DD out. thats why in this thread i was trying to make it as much H2H based as possible.

Scarlet315
Just saw this forum and gonna say impossible that Matt takes down t'challa w/o suit. I mean t'challa who took down cap t'challa, was a pblm for fantastic four t'challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.