Prime Luke Skywalker - Ancient Sith gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Decided to repair the prievous gauntlet by different opponents and different rules. thumb up

THE RULES
* Luke Skywalker in his prime, sans full Oneness-like stuff.
* Luke holds maximum rage. Like he just saw the Ancients tear Ben limb by limb and rape Mara's corpse with disgusting brutality.
* Starting distance - 8 meters only. Fight in Onderon Throne Room.
* In character.
* Full restoration after every round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Ludo Kressh | Sorzus Syn | XoXaan
2. Remulus Dreypa | Ludo Kressh | Sorzus Syn | XoXaan
3. Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall | Remulus Dreypa | Ludo Kressh
4. Freedon Nadd | Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall
5. Freedon Nadd | Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall | Remulus Dreypa
6. Freedon Nadd | Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall | Remulus Dreypa | Ludo Kressh
7. Freedon Nadd | Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall | Remulus Dreypa | Ludo Kressh | Marka Ragnos
8. Freedon Nadd | Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall | Remulus Dreypa | Ludo Kressh | Marka Ragnos | Sorzus Syn | XoXaan
9. Exar Kun | Freedon Nadd | Karness Muur | Naga Sadow | Ajunta Pall | Remulus Dreypa | Ludo Kressh | Marka Ragnos | Sorzus Syn | XoXaan | Simus

Ursumeles
8-clears
Raging Luke could just thro huge ships on them.

chingchangwalla
Kun solos

JKBart
I definitely think the brutality he's going to offer the Sith in the first few rounds is illegal even in countries like North Korea, Niger, Ethiopia or Poland smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
I definitely think the brutality he's going to offer the Sith in the first few rounds is illegal even in countries like North Korea, Niger, Ethiopia or Poland smile
Not sure about Poland smile

Total Warrior
Originally posted by JKBart
I definitely think the brutality he's going to offer the Sith in the first few rounds is illegal even in countries like North Korea, Niger, Ethiopia or Poland smile wtf ahhaha

MS Warehouse
He dies around 8

Ursumeles
Tbh, I could see Angry Luke being Continent Level, similar to Hitler in WWII.

Petrus
7 or 8.

Azronger
Clears. The strength of numbers is overrated.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
Clears. The strength of numbers is overrated. One combines their TK strength with another, and then another, and then another.

Or uses other rather esoteric abilities to aid the group, on too of a bunch of sabers/sith swords at once, witha bunch of great duelists, then yeah, Luke is gonna have some problems.

There's also the fact that while Luke is battling one ancient sith, he has to worry about another coming behind him, or on the side of him, or above him, has to worry about TK from powerful force users from all sides, and a repulse ain't doing shit against the Team's combined power.

darthbane77

JKBart
bump

The Ellimist

MS Warehouse

Killer argument thumb up

NTJack0
I hope these guys brought lube, Luke is going in dry.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
One combines their TK strength with another, and then another, and then another.

Or uses other rather esoteric abilities to aid the group, on too of a bunch of sabers/sith swords at once, witha bunch of great duelists, then yeah, Luke is gonna have some problems.

There's also the fact that while Luke is battling one ancient sith, he has to worry about another coming behind him, or on the side of him, or above him, has to worry about TK from powerful force users from all sides, and a repulse ain't doing shit against the Team's combined power.

Ursumeles
One combines their TK strength with another, and then another, and then another.

Yeah, none of which, bar Kun, can react to Luke.
Also, Luke should be able to TK an huge object at them, before they could react.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yeah, none of which, bar Kun, can react to Luke.
Also, Luke should be able to TK an huge object at them, before they could react. Tulak Hord is a better saber duelist then Kun, and you already admitted that, so lets not start this again.

People who are superior in sabers don't speedblitz people who are inferior, and especially not the Ancient Sith.

Every single one of them is a great duelist.

Ursumeles
I admitted that Hord is >Kun as duelist? No, lol. Also, I talked about speed, not skill. Lol.
No, but people who are much faster speedblitz people who are much slower.
Naturally. Just a fly compared to Luke, tho.

Jmanghan
I admitted that Hord is >Kun as duelist? No, lol. Also, I talked about speed, not skill. Lol.
No, but people who are much faster speedblitz people who are much slower.
Naturally. Just a fly compared to Luke, tho. Yes you did, hold on.

No they don't btw, they can usually hold off people with higher augmentation using skill.

Ursumeles
Yes you did, hold on.

No they don't btw, they can usually hold off people with higher augmentation using skill.
Ah, was that when I say that it could be Tulak is the best duelist of the ancients? I am still not sure, if Exar is an real ancient. Also, iirc, I only agreed on Tukak>others of the Tomb.

Examples? Examples for Speed vs Skill would be Sidious vs Fisto and Zone Anakin vs Dooku.

Jmanghan
Ah, was that when I say that it could be Tulak is the best duelist of the ancients? I am still not sure, if Exar is an real ancient. Also, iirc, I only agreed on Tukak>others of the Tomb.

Examples? Examples for Speed vs Skill would be Sidious vs Fisto and Zone Anakin vs Dooku. They say he's an ancient in multiple sources. Btw, it wasnt that thread, it was the Karness Muur one.

Yeah, your examples are right, so I'm not saying they win, but they are gonna be able to hold Luke off so the others can get some shots in, and thats if Luke isn't utterly overwhelmed by the strength of all the combatants' TK at once, which is what they'll probably start off with.

Ursumeles
The "how to rank Karness Muur?"

Rage usually gives Force Users an heavy boost, and an non-raged Luke Skywalker wouldn't even be moved by "the Blackhole in the Center of the Galaxy", so I am not sure if a few medicroe(compared to Luke-tbh, all Sith bar Plagueis, Vitate and Sidious are this to Luke)
Tbh, I can see Kun/Pall/Hord defend themselfes for a few strokes against a Normal Luke, but not against a total bloodlusted one. He should be able to kill half of them with TK at once, imo.

Jmanghan

Rage usually gives Force Users an heavy boost, and an non-raged Luke Skywalker wouldn't even be moved by "the Blackhole in the Center of the Galaxy", so I am not sure if a few medicroe(compared to Luke-tbh, all Sith bar Plagueis, Vitate and Sidious are this to Luke)
Tbh, I can see Kun/Pall/Hord defend themselfes for a few strokes against a Normal Luke, but not against a total bloodlusted one. He should be able to kill half of them with TK at once, imo. Nadd?

Muur?

Backed by all the lesser sith, the raw power of Sadow is crazy, and Ludo Kressh isn't that far behind him.

Jmanghan

Tbh, I can see Kun/Pall/Hord defend themselfes for a few strokes against a Normal Luke, but not against a total bloodlusted one. He should be able to kill half of them with TK at once, imo. I think all of these guys could move a Black Hole with greater ease then Kyp an Luke.

Ursumeles
Muur and Nadd as well. Not sure about Ragnos, tho. He is >all of them, but Nadd and Kun, but he doesn't seems so skilled.
Ragnos still gets ragdolled by Luke.

Jmanghan
Muur and Nadd as well. Not sure about Ragnos, tho. He is >all of them, but Nadd and Kun, but he doesn't seems so skilled.
Ragnos still gets ragdolled by Luke. I guess.

But this is all of them together...

Ursumeles
He could just collaps the building.

Jmanghan
He could just collaps the building. And they would TK the falling building out of their way, or just shield themselves from it.

Ursumeles
I doubt that they could react. At least not the lesser ones. Lets say, Kun, Ragnos, Nadd, Hord and Muur survived. Two get ragdolled, two are blitzed, and the last one is ****ed. smile

Jmanghan
I doubt that they could react. At least not the lesser ones. Lets say, Kun, Ragnos, Nadd, Hord and Muur survived. Two get ragdolled, two are blitzed, and the last one is ****ed. smile They could react, its just debris from a falling building, it'd go in slow motion for them, they have plenty of time to put up shields, or just flat-out TK the debris away.

Ursumeles
I meant when Luke accelerates it smile

AncientPower
Hord > Kun as a duelist? Based on what feats?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Hord > Kun as a duelist? Based on what feats? Based on him being described as a legendary duelist, taking down Khem Val, single-handedly taking down the Siege of Yn before his prime.

Aiding in the extermination of 1000 Jedi.

Kreia saying that he was the best Sith Duelist ever (as of KOTOR II), and Chris Avellone straight up saying that everything she said was accurate.

Also being an incredible duelist when many true lightsaber masters lived.

Jmanghan
I meant when Luke accelerates it smile They'll definitely have enough to put up a shield.

The Ellimist

There's little precedent for this working in combat, even amongst battle-melded Jedi; regardless, Luke with his superior speed can pick off the weaker combatants before they have the chance to coordinate in such a manner.

Which esoteric abilities would be effective on Luke, without causing collateral?

Or he divides and conquers; blitzes into the middle of them and cuts some down, then uses one as a projectile to hurl into everyone else, etc.

Ursumeles
thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
There's little precedent for this working in combat, even amongst battle-melded Jedi; regardless, Luke with his superior speed can pick off the weaker combatants before they have the chance to coordinate in such a manner.

Which esoteric abilities would be effective on Luke, without causing collateral?

Or he divides and conquers; blitzes into the middle of them and cuts some down, then uses one as a projectile to hurl into everyone else, etc.

Sorcery?

Luke isn't blitzing any of the Ancient Sith, they're confirmed to all be great duelists.

Especially while Hord is here, and you know how great Hord is as a duelist.

Ursumeles
Good duelists=/= fast enough to react.

The Ellimist
Sorcery?

What in particular? Honestly, just because it's "sorcery" doesn't mean it's going to be effective; Luke's feats with telekinesis, illusions, electric judgment, etc. are probably far superior anyway.

"Great" is a relative term here; and in close quarters, numbers are rather overrated, as plenty of duels have demonstrated.

Why? Because Traya said so?

AncientPower
Based on him being described as a legendary duelist, taking down Khem Val, single-handedly taking down the Siege of Yn before his prime.

Aiding in the extermination of 1000 Jedi.

Kreia saying that he was the best Sith Duelist ever (as of KOTOR II), and Chris Avellone straight up saying that everything she said was accurate.

Also being an incredible duelist when many true lightsaber masters lived.

So was Kun.
So did Nox.
An army busting feat, congrats.
Aiding, as in had help.
Kreia says so because of his massacre of Jedi, Avellone was setting up the true Sith for KOTOR III. Which obviously never occurred.
Kun's time is described as the combative peak of the Jedi Order and Kun could smash one of their greatest.

All hype no feats, Kun has both.

Jmanghan
So was Kun.
So did Nox.
An army busting feat, congrats.
Aiding, as in had help.
Kreia says so because of his massacre of Jedi, Avellone was setting up the true Sith for KOTOR III. Which obviously never occurred.
Kun's time is described as the combative peak of the Jedi Order and Kun could smash one of their greatest.

All hype no feats, Kun has both. It doesn't matter why Kreia said it was accurate, or why Avellone did, the point is that they both confirmed it.

Didn't Khem Val say he was weakened in one of his conversations?

"Once I return to full strength!..."

Or something along those lines.

MythLord
Luke sh!ts on Kun, who then sh!t on Hord.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Luke sh!ts on Kun, who then sh!t on Hord. Thats literally impossible.

Unless you're saying Kreia and Avellone's opinions aren't worth anything, which is... well, wrong.

Kreia also said greatest of the Sith Lords.

Not even just the Ancients.

Ursumeles
Luke sh!ts on Sedriss, who then sh!ts on Kun, who then sh!ts on Hord.
thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What in particular? Honestly, just because it's "sorcery" doesn't mean it's going to be effective; Luke's feats with telekinesis, illusions, electric judgment, etc. are probably far superior anyway.

"Great" is a relative term here; and in close quarters, numbers are rather overrated, as plenty of duels have demonstrated.

Why? Because Traya said so? Because Traya said so, and then Chris Avellone STRAIGHT UP said that everything Kreia said about the Sith Lords is accurate.

AncientPower
He said she was setting up the true Sith for KOTOR III, so it is accurate in that respect. In the grand scheme of things, Kreia's only sources for this is historical basis and there isn't a single bit of context to draw a reliable conclusion on. She isn't omniscient, nor do Avellone's confirmations bare any relevancy outside of his own base concepts of a version of Sith who shaped stars and shit, and are fortunately non-canon.

Anyway, Kun still wins.

Jmanghan
He said she was setting up the true Sith for KOTOR III, so it is accurate in that respect. In the grand scheme of things, Kreia's only sources for this is historical basis and there isn't a single bit of context to draw a reliable conclusion on. She isn't omniscient, nor do Avellone's confirmations bare any relevancy outside of his own base concepts of a version of Sith who shaped stars and shit, and are fortunately non-canon.

Anyway, Kun still wins. ...You've used Avellone as a source in several threads before. :/

MythLord
Thats literally impossible.

Unless you're saying Kreia and Avellone's opinions aren't worth anything, which is... well, wrong.

Kreia also said greatest of the Sith Lords.

Not even just the Ancients.

Kreia... subjective. Avellone... non-canon.

Exar is canonically the greatest Sith up to and of his time; he's better than Hord by all means.

Jmanghan
Kreia... subjective. Avellone... non-canon.

Exar is canonically the greatest Sith up to and of his time; he's better than Hord by all means. Why is Avellone's word worth shit regarding other stuff then?

Ursumeles
Why is Avellone's word worth shit regarding other stuff then?
It isn't.

MythLord
Why is Avellone's word worth shit regarding other stuff then?

That varies from the debater in question, but for me it isn't. It's just an opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.