Who can beat Kun in sabers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Go.

Azronger
Yoda, Sidious, Luke and... that's about it.

UCanShootMyNova
Plenty of characters.

Ursumeles
Caedus, Anakin, Krayt, Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Plagueis; probably Tenebrous as well.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Plenty of characters.

Azronger
I'm unsure about Plagueis.

Ursumeles
He should be skilled enough, and his physicals are Kuns superiors.

Azronger
I doubt that.

JKBart
TOR & co
* Outlander (whoever he is)
* Hero of Tython
* Emperor's Wrath II
* Darth Malgus
* Darth Nyriss
* Arcann
* Darth Marr
* Lord Scourge
* Jaric Kaedan
* Revan

RotE
* Yoda
* Mace Windu
* Anakin Skywalker
* Obi-Wan Kenobi
* Palpatine
* Darth Plagueis
* Darth Maul (yes, him, but not Dooku; Dooku is terribly matched for someone like Kun, whereas Maul is pretty much the perfect answer)

NJO/Legacy
* Luke Skywalker
* Jacen Solo
* Jaina Solo
* Darth Krayt

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
I doubt that.
Why?

Azronger
Plagueis isn't defeating Kun the same way he defeated Venamis, because Kun isn't an idiot, and I doubt Plagueis can simply outskill the master of unorthodoxy. Kun's shown comparable physicals in strength and speed by matching Ulic. His base strength in the Force should also allow him to contend evenly, even if you argue his feats aren't as good as Plagueis'.

cs_zoltan
Matching Ulic = Plagueis level augmentation???

LMAO. Kys.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Plenty of characters.

DarthAnt66
Plagueis isn't defeating Kun the same way he defeated Venamis, because Kun isn't an idiot, and I doubt Plagueis can simply outskill the master of unorthodoxy. Kun's shown comparable physicals in strength and speed by matching Ulic. His base strength in the Force should also allow him to contend evenly, even if you argue his feats aren't as good as Plagueis'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PC4QNlWtCY&t=0m17s

Nephthys
Darth Bane.

carthage
^lmfao

relentless1
Sidious Tyranus Plagueis Yoda

carthage
Caedus, Krayt, Vader, Anakin, Mace Windu, TCW Maul, Luke Skywalker, Darth Plagueis

Deronn_solo
Luke, Palpatine, Krayt, Vader, Yoda, Jacen Solo, Jaina Solo, Starkiller, Plagueis, Mace Windu, possibly Revan, Dooku, Anakin, Maul, etc, etc. Malgus is a possibility, as well as Arcann, Kenobi, and The Outlander.

Beniboybling
Who can't is more to the point. smile

Deronn_solo
thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Caedus, Krayt, Vader, Anakin, Mace Windu, TCW Maul, Luke Skywalker, Darth Plagueis

Carthage thinks Kun > Yoda confirmed.

I'd say:

Luke
Yoda
Sidious
Anakin
Caedus
Krayt
Windu
Vader
maybe Dooku

carthage
I didn't think I needed to state someone as obvious as Yoda, Luke, and Palpatine would stomp Exar in a duel, lol

Azronger
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Matching Ulic = Plagueis level augmentation???

I'd say so. Or at least close to it.

So salty, lol.

cs_zoltan
I'd say so. Or at least close to it.

http://i.imgur.com/oCoA1wo.gif

Azronger
Even more salt, lmao.

chingchangwalla
Nobody can.

Nephthys
Kun = Plagueis, yeah.

I also forgot to mention Zannah, whooops.

SunRazer
Zannah isn't beating Kun in sabers. She has no offense that would even remotely touch him, and she isn't going to be able to rely on tiring him out or him making mistakes.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Nephthys
I also forgot to mention Zannah, whooops.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9a9d97bc8c022974134d402c4189f4a8/tumblr_nanvnigQgr1s0my1wo1_250.gif

cs_zoltan
Even more salt, lmao.

More like allergic reaction to your idiot ass.

Not even the biggest Kun wankers think that Ulic = Plagueis, so you must be some special kind of retard.

Nephthys
Ulic is underrated imo.

SunRazer
So is Cin Drallig. Doesn't mean he's on par with Plagueis.

MS Warehouse
You kids are hysterical with your "cancer" and "salty" comments.

Whoever said Vader would beat Kun in sabers should get his head examined. Or Caedus.. Pretty on par for the course.

Beniboybling
Neph and Azronger competing for most retarded post, not sure who's winning. mmm

SunRazer
Pretty sure Vader has similar showings (ie. beating underscreened characters) and accolades. I'd give Kun the edge on the basis of his relentlessness and the fact that I envision his attacks to be ridiculously fast, which wouldn't give Vader much room to counterattack. Otherwise, I don't see what's so preposterous.

Caedus is fine too.

chingchangwalla
Caedus is Vader with shitter feats. Anyone who puts this pussy ahead of the youngling killer, should be put down

MS Warehouse
This is a daily occurence.

I wouldn't give either of them much of a chance against Kun to be honest. Caedus for sure more than Vader but Kun would win both fights.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I wouldn't give either of them much of a chance against Kun to be honest. Caedus for sure more than Vader but Kun would win both fights.

You didn't answer my question. What gives Kun such a convincing advantage over both? I'm assuming this relates to raw skill. To my knowledge, Kun has no feats or accolades beyond Vader.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by SunRazer
You didn't answer my question. What gives Kun such a convincing advantage over both? I'm assuming this relates to raw skill. To my knowledge, Kun has no feats or accolades beyond Vader.

Raw skill, speed, and a fighting technique Vader isn't familiar with. Caedus is faster than Vader so he has more of a chance. What exactly gives Vader a chance here?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Exar is Caedus with shitter feats. Anyone who puts this pussy ahead of the Vong killer, should be put down
smile

SunRazer
Raw skill, speed, and a fighting technique Vader isn't familiar with. Caedus is faster than Vader so he has more of a chance. What exactly gives Vader a chance here?

What gives Kun the edge in raw skill? That's what I'm contesting.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ursumeles
smile

clappingclappingclapping

MS Warehouse
What gives Kun the edge in raw skill? That's what I'm contesting.

Prodigy/best in the galaxy/unknown saber technique/not a terminator.

chingchangwalla
Don't butcher this MS, let Nai take care of it... again.

MythLord
Hego, Jacen, Dooku, Windu, Anakin, Yoda, Luke, Sheev, Shimrra, potentially Maul, Kenobi or GG(though probably not for a majority).

MS Warehouse
I have it under control

This is why Nai doesn't really have to come and take care of it, lol. It takes care of it itself.

chingchangwalla
I hope GG stands for something that's not General Grievous.

MythLord
Plagueis and Shimrra can't? When the former is nigh-TPM Sidious, and the latter is contending with Luke fairly well and physically overwhelming Jacen?

LMAO. I don't think you have your bowel movements under control, let alone this thread.

Nephthys
I hope GG stands for something that's not General Grievous.

Myth is talking to himself because he knows hes done.

SunRazer
Prodigy/best in the galaxy/unknown saber technique/not a terminator.

Vader's a prodigy too. What makes being the best in the TotJ galaxy beyond Vader? The technique thing isn't sheer skill, which is what I'm discussing.

MythLord
If someone else can hear me, am I really talking only to myself?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by MythLord
Plagueis and Shimrra can't? When the former is nigh-TPM Sidious, and the latter is contending with Luke fairly well and physically overwhelming Jacen?

LMAO. I don't think you have your bowel movements under control, let alone this thread.

Looks like you don't know how to read (again). Notice the difference between the bold and regular text. The regular text means there could be an argument made for those characters, possibly. I'm laughing at you regarding the bold text.. But yea, you're pretty much done. It's not as if you offered a rebuttal to begin with so I think you're just in a typing mood today thumb up

So if you're discussing raw skill, I still have to give it to Kun. If this was Manakin, then we'd be having a different discussion. Unless you're saying Vader became even better/faster as a cyborg in which case, we'll agree to disagree. And why are we focused on only raw skill all of a sudden?

MythLord
Looks like you don't know how to read (again). Notice the difference between the bold and regular text. The regular text means there could be an argument made for those characters, possibly. I'm laughing at you regarding the bold text.. But yea, you're pretty much done. It's not as if you offered a rebuttal to begin with so I think you're just in a typing mood today thumb up

Shimrra and Hego/Plagueis are in bold text:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5448491-heh.png

So I am addressing that... Learn to read, please.

Ursumeles
clappingclappingclapping
Seriously, do you want to make an Exar vs Jacen CaV against me?

@Myth Yeah, Shimrra as well. Vader, Dooku and Windu for an minority.

MS Warehouse
Oh my mistake (about the only one I've made here). I just couldn't get over you putting Shimrra in there.

SunRazer
So if you're discussing raw skill, I still have to give it to Kun. If this was Manakin, then we'd be having a different discussion. Unless you're saying Vader became even better/faster as a cyborg in which case, we'll agree to disagree. And why are we focused on only raw skill all of a sudden?

Being faster isn't relevant to sheer skill. And we're focusing on it because I gave Kun the edge due to other reasons. But per raw skill, Vader matches Kun both feat-for-feat (though in fairness, physicals are involved in dueling feats) and accolade-for-accolade, if not eclipses him.

MS Warehouse
Being faster isn't relevant to sheer skill. And we're focusing on it because I gave Kun the edge due to other reasons. But per raw skill, Vader matches Kun both feat-for-feat (though in fairness, physicals are involved in dueling feats) and accolade-for-accolade, if not eclipses him.

So all other things being equal, looks like Kun has the advantage. In terms of accolades, I don't think Jacen has them unless we count the 1 fight he went toe to toe with Luke.

SunRazer
So all other things being equal, looks like Kun has the advantage. In terms of accolades, I don't think Jacen has them unless we count the 1 fight he went toe to toe with Luke.

So you concede on Vader?

Jacen mostly has accolades about how strong the Force is in him. And his superiority to the Jedi Council, but that's power, again.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by MythLord
If someone else can hear me, am I really talking only to myself?
Depends if we are the same person :mmm:

chingchangwalla
Myth, Nai has already whooped everyone's ass over this topic and petty arguments to fodder users aren't going to change that. Give up

MS Warehouse
Uh no, all other things being equal we agreed Kun is superior. Jacen doesn't have the saber related accolades so Kun beats both of these.

Ursumeles
In all debates from Nai, that I saw, he was stomped by Nova, lol.

Beniboybling
Myth, Nai has already whooped everyone's ass over this topic and petty arguments to fodder users aren't going to change that. Give up Nai isn't here to save you Chingy, and without him you are noting. smile

Beniboybling
Oh my mistake (about the only one I've made here). Your first mistake was registering an account.

chingchangwalla
I think you mean nothing? But no shit Beni, the guy who does nothing but troll and mock people's retarded opinions isn't going to beat one of the best debaters on KMC.

MythLord
Myth, Nai has already whooped everyone's ass over this topic and petty arguments to fodder users aren't going to change that. Give up

Wishful thinking dear. He's not here now, so I'll have my way with you.

SunRazer
Uh no, all other things being equal we agreed Kun is superior. Jacen doesn't have the saber related accolades so Kun beats both of these.

How is Kun equal or better than Vader in accolades?

Beniboybling
I think you mean nothing? But no shit Beni, the guy who does nothing but troll and mock people's retarded opinions isn't going to beat one of the best debaters on KMC. What are you on about Chingy?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Beniboybling
What are you on about Chingy?
Me agreeing with you saying I'm nothing smile

MS Warehouse
Your first mistake was registering an account.

Oh the irony

MS Warehouse
What accolades put Vader above Kun? If kun has the speed and the advantage of his unique saber technique, that already puts him above Vader.

Ursumeles
What accolades put Vader above Kun? If kun has the speed and the advantage of his unique saber technique, that already puts him above Vader.
You must prove that Exars speed/skill feats/accolades are better than Vaders, lol.

SunRazer

Sidious claiming Vader being the greatest Jedi killer of all time, for what it's worth, and Vader having "unparalleled" skill with a blade. Can't say that either should be taken at face value, but it's there. Kun has being nearly indomitable in combat or something along those lines. He does have his own unparalleled quote, though it doesn't come from a sourcebook and instead from the opinion of Gnost-Dural, and it refers to the Jedi of his time, anyway. I'd say Vader's accolades are better.

I already said that I'm disregarding technique and speed, since I think those things give Kun the edge anyway. I'm just comparing raw combative ability.

MS Warehouse
Great. Kun's skill was unparalleled. I'm not sure how Sidious can claim that moniker for Vader, since he wasn't around all the other times there was a jedi killer. And I'm also not sure what that has to do with Vader's skill since like in the Jedi Temple, he was accompanied by a battalion of storm troopers.

chingchangwalla
The quality of those opponents Vader killed are pretty fcking low.

chingchangwalla
Vader somewhat having trouble adjusting to Roan Shryne made me cackle

MythLord
Vader who at the time didn't even begin proper Sith training, and was less than a shadow of the Vader that got stalemated by Kenobi, lmao.

He's quite an adaptable fighter, later on in his life.

chingchangwalla
Luke recalling Sidious and Spirit Kun as the most frightening experiences of his life should mean Exar is ahead of Vader quite solidly. I know that alone isn't enough but Luke knows Vader better than almost anyone.

The_Tempest
Luke recalling Sidious and Spirit Kun as the most frightening experiences of his life should mean Exar is ahead of Vader quite solidly. I know that alone isn't enough but Luke knows Vader better than almost anyone.

Nah, he mused Kun and Palpatine were two of the greatest focal points of the dark side he'd ever encountered.

SunRazer
Great. Kun's skill was unparalleled. I'm not sure how Sidious can claim that moniker for Vader, since he wasn't around all the other times there was a jedi killer. And I'm also not sure what that has to do with Vader's skill since like in the Jedi Temple, he was accompanied by a battalion of storm troopers.

Kun's skill was unparalleled among the other Jedi training at the Academy. Vader's skill was unparalleled amonst the Jedi hermits and Palpatine's disciples. I'll grant you that there's not a whole lot of disparity there.

Sidious' claim is questionable in that we don't know what he is precisely referring to (number of kills, or bred into the best warrior to combat Jedi, or what?), and indeed, comparisons to older characters would be difficult for anyone to measure. Sidious' authority on such matters only goes so far. Still, it's a better accolade than what Kun has under his belt.

I'll grant you that I support Kun in an overall duel, but not with respect to raw skill. But the sheer speed and ferocity of his saberstaff attacks could well overwhelm Vader.

Deronn_solo
Vader trained, and presumably sparred, and beaten Lumiya, and her ferocity and unorthodox style is up there with any in the mythos.

I fail to see why Kun's would present some problem that can't be circumvented, nor do I see Kun as faster than Vader.

Nephthys
Lol @ comparing Lumiya with Kun.

SunRazer
You can't always claim that one type of unorthodoxy is the same as another. Kun's Trakata-esque saberstaff technique isn't anything similar to Lumiya's lightwhip.

Although Obi-Wan apparently knew Trakata, so it might be reasonable to claim that Vader wouldn't be as caught off-guard by Kun's unorthodoxy.

Deronn_solo
@Neph:
It's not hard to tell what the point of my comparison was, lmao.

I was comparing her relentless lightsaber style to Kun, in showing Vader isn't foreign to combatants that use the unorthodox. Her initial embarrassment of Luke proves just how. erratics, ferocious, arcane her style really is.

Point is: I don't see Kun's style as a for sure win over someone as experienced with unorthodox weaponry as Vader. He's not foreign to relentless assault with erratics weapons , he's not foreign to duel phasing 'sabers , he's not foreign with double bladed users or Trakata . Vader chances are as good, or better, than Kun's IMO.

cs_zoltan
Also it's pretty retarded to bring up Kun's unorthodoxy when Vader is using a hybrid style that Kun haven't seen either erm

Nephthys
A hybrid of the forms is still just composed of those forms. The moves would still be the same and recognisable. Pretty sure people have recognised and responded to his hybrid style without issue.

cs_zoltan
People responded to Kun's style as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
By dying, yes. laughing

Beniboybling
The only thing that makes Kun unpredictable is the unusual nature of his weapon with its dual phase shit and what not, but there's no reason to believe someone sufficiently skilled and experienced would be able to handle it. Certainly Vader had no trouble dealing with Grievous 2.0 and we know he'd beat Maul.

cs_zoltan
By dying, yes. laughing

Can you get any shittier than this Neph?

Nephthys
I can try. No promises!

Azronger
Lmao, Zoltan is the saddest person I've come across. And I know a lot of sad people.

Nephthys
Everyone should try to be nicer to everyone else imo.

Ursumeles
Everyone should try to be nicer to everyone else imo.
And make the world a better place? LMFAO, NO!

cs_zoltan
Lmao, Zoltan is the saddest person I've come across. And I know a lot of sad people.

You look a bit sad too with those tears in your eyes...Oh wait nevermind, they aren't from sadness just from gagging on Kun's dick like a cheap whore you are.

quanchi112
The only thing that makes Kun unpredictable is the unusual nature of his weapon with its dual phase shit and what not, but there's no reason to believe someone sufficiently skilled and experienced would be able to handle it. Certainly Vader had no trouble dealing with Grievous 2.0 and we know he'd beat Maul. Vader would not beat Maul. The storyline was ditched for a reason.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You look a bit sad too with those tears in your eyes...Oh wait nevermind, they aren't from sadness just from gagging on Kun's dick like a cheap whore you are. Heh he.

Nephthys
Kun's dick is less bitter and salty than zoltan is imo. smile

cs_zoltan
I'd rather be salty than an imbecile like you smile

Darth Demenos
Krayt and above

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.