How Heart throbs fall... Pitt, Depp, Gibson, Sheen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Helios
Pitt, Gibson, Depp, Sheen etc. etc. It seems male heart throbs reach a certain age and may become women abusing monsters.

Why is this?

Surtur
A better question would be how come for some celebs we don't ever hear a PEEP about them being abusive..until coincidentally it comes time for divorce?

Strange how Brad Pitt was fine until..Angelina decides she wants a divorce and wants full custody of the kids and then suddenly we're getting reports of him being abusive. That's awful convenient.

Why do some females believe they should just automatically be given custody of children?

Likewise with Johnny Depp suddenly when it's time to divorce him..he's a monster. When the hands come out asking for money, he's an abuser. Oh, but she'll give the money she gets from the divorce to charity, she swears! Oh shit, Johnny Depp gave the money DIRECTLY to these charities? Owned!

If you want an explanation for Gibson and Sheen I just have one word: cocaine.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
A better question would be how come for some celebs we don't ever hear a PEEP about them being abusive..until coincidentally it comes time for divorce?

Strange how Brad Pitt was fine until..Angelina decides she wants a divorce and wants full custody of the kids and then suddenly we're getting reports of him being abusive. That's awful convenient.

Why do some females believe they should just automatically be given custody of children?

Likewise with Johnny Depp suddenly when it's time to divorce him..he's a monster. When the hands come out asking for money, he's an abuser. Oh, but she'll give the money she gets from the divorce to charity, she swears! Oh shit, Johnny Depp gave the money DIRECTLY to these charities? Owned!

If you want an explanation for Gibson and Sheen I just have one word: cocaine. It's almost as if the abuse is a big part of why they want a divorce. Also, are you aware that women are dumb and think that the abuse will stop if they just try to make the relationship work, only to eventually realize that is often not the case?

Look at Rhianna. She definitely had the shit kicked out of her by Chris Brown, but is with him now.

Do not assume that human beings are always rational.

Also, she did, in fact, donate all the money to charity. The evidence also does, in fact, support the notion that he beat her over the notion that she didn't.

Why are you such a contrarian?

Trocity
Brad is such a terrible parent, he wants bedtimes and consistent schooling for his kids. Jolie don't believe in that shit, like seriously, who would? Wanting your kids to get an education? PAH!

Lord Helios
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's almost as if the abuse is a big part of why they want a divorce. Also, are you aware that women are dumb and think that the abuse will stop if they just try to make the relationship work, only to eventually realize that is often not the case?

Look at Rhianna. She definitely had the shit kicked out of her by Chris Brown, but is with him now.

Do not assume that human beings are always rational.

Also, she did, in fact, donate all the money to charity. The evidence also does, in fact, support the notion that he beat her over the notion that she didn't.

Why are you such a contrarian?

Agreed, there was even film of Depp and as for Sheen and Gibson witnesses a plenty. The only reason somone would make excuses for these monsters is if they were an abuser themselves in my honest opinion.

-Pr-
Yeah, Gibson and Sheen are obviously not the kind of men that should be defended in this situation.

The Depp thing... It looked shady as hell to me. He wasn't exactly great, but there was enough suspicion about her "injuries" that make me think there was more to it.

Pitt... Either he or Jolie could be at fault. It isn't untrue that during divorces women are encouraged by their lawyers (both male and female) to say the husband was abusive, but whether that's true or not here, I have no idea. He could be a douche. She could be as bad if not worse.

Lord Helios
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, Gibson and Sheen are obviously not the kind of men that should be defended in this situation.

The Depp thing... It looked shady as hell to me. He wasn't exactly great, but there was enough suspicion about her "injuries" that make me think there was more to it.

Pitt... Either he or Jolie could be at fault. It isn't untrue that during divorces women are encouraged by their lawyers (both male and female) to say the husband was abusive, but whether that's true or not here, I have no idea. He could be a douche. She could be as bad if not worse.

Fair and balanced, I can't disagree with anything here. Although I do think the film of Depp puts the onus on him.

-Pr-
I wouldn't be surprised if he is the worse of the two of them; I just also can't help but feel like there's more going on than we were made aware of.

Surtur
Lol no she said Depp had more or less systematically for months and months f*cked with her and then said "Johnny never hurt me on purpose" which implies he wasn't carrying out some campaign against her.

But wherever I go my lil troll will follow. It's awesome, I just wish he had the cool spikey hair like these trolls:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cf/30/64/cf306425844f4ad2020b67f371b67b18.jpg

Surtur
Also nobody lol..literally NOBODY said no celebrities ever turn out to be abusive and that it's all just..bunk. I simply expressed surprise at how this shit always seems to come out at juuuuust the right time for some of this.

Like it wasn't Angelina who said Brad Pitt is a dick. No, it was someone else who apparently called and said he was slapping his kids around on a plane.

Originally posted by Lord Helios
Agreed, there was even film of Depp and as for Sheen and Gibson witnesses a plenty. The only reason somone would make excuses for these monsters is if they were an abuser themselves in my honest opinion.

But then you'd have to explain the contradictory statements by Amber Heard.

shiv
So when did all the abusiveness start?

In 2004
In 2005

In 2010

Last week Thursday?

Surtur
Last week Thursday lol.

Or it started when they got together a decade ago and Jolie just NOW figured out abusive men are bad.

Darth Truculent
Jolie runs around the world trying to help with humanitarian shit, caring more about them than her own house. Probably Brad got sick of it - media portrays her as such a great parent. But then she demands full custody and says "I don't want child support" . . . hmm something is off.

Surtur
I think the marriage and the family itself has been a scam this entire time. I think it's the longest running Benetton ad ever. We've been duped!

Anyways, I think if Brad doesn't want custody and Jolie does then I would say okay give it to her. If they both want it then that is different. Far too often do women wrongfully get granted custody of the kids even when you have a father just as capable of caring for the kids.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Jolie runs around the world trying to help with humanitarian shit, caring more about them than her own house. Probably Brad got sick of it - media portrays her as such a great parent. But then she demands full custody and says "I don't want child support" . . . hmm something is off.

Parenting is super hard when you can afford multiple nannies and staff to do all your driving, cleaning, tutoring lol. All they have to do is make sure their family photo ops look nice and keep up the positive media presence.

One thing Brad did that was right was address the fact that "whoever" brought this to the public eye really screwed the kids the most now with paparzzi and such all around the family. To me it seems as though if Jolie "leaked" or had them leaked she is the worst parent of them all.

jaden101
Always knew Pitt was a breasts man.

-Pr-
Originally posted by jaden101
Always knew Pitt was a breasts man.

I laughed more than I should have, you bastard.

Adam_PoE
When someone is used to having their way; be it because of their appearance, notoriety, or wealth; over time, they grow frustrated with people, particularly intimate partners, over whom those traits hold no sway, and whom defy them with their god-given right to their govern themselves.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
When someone is used to having their way; be it because of their appearance, notoriety, or wealth; over time, they grow frustrated with people, particularly intimate partners, over whom those traits hold no sway, and whom defy them with their god-given right to their govern themselves.

So is this meant to be about Brad Pitt or Angelina or..nobody in particular?

Since I'd disagree Jolie holds no real sway over Pitt. Just look at how we treat men vs women in this world when it comes to things like child custody and divorce. Even the mightiest celebrity has been dicked over by the divorce courts.

If they had a rock solid prenup and had absolutely zero children then yes I'd say Jolie holds no sway over Pitt. However, that is not the reality of this situation.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
So is this meant to be about Brad Pitt or Angelina or..nobody in particular?

Since I'd disagree Jolie holds no real sway over Pitt. Just look at how we treat men vs women in this world when it comes to things like child custody and divorce. Even the mightiest celebrity has been dicked over by the divorce courts.

If they had a rock solid prenup and had absolutely zero children then yes I'd say Jolie holds no sway over Pitt. However, that is not the reality of this situation.

For any of his traits to hold influence over her or vice versa, there would have to be enough of a disparity between them for there to be a power imbalance. They are just as attractive, famous, and rich as the other, so they are effectively equals. But they have spent more of their lives in unequal relationships than in equal ones, so they are not used to not calling the shots. They have to negotiate and compromise with each other when it would be much easier to be with someone with whom they do not have to. That is why celebrity relationships struggle.

Surtur
Damn though there is this, I find it f*cked up if true:

Brad Pitt upset Angelina Jolie took kids to dangerous war zones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.