Valkorion vs. Revan Reborn and novel Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

Starting distance 20 meters.

darthbane77
Duo might take it actually, their combined might could be enough to best Valkorion. Either one of them alone would give Valk a fight, together they could be more than enough.

Trocity
I'm gonna side with Valkorion, honestly. He's clearly superior to Novel Vitiate, who, at the end of the day, kind of wrecked the same Revan who is in this thread.

He should take them both imo.

DarthAnt66
Vitiate didn't come close to wrecking Revan.

Trocity
Maybe you're right; I haven't read that dumpster fire of a novel since it came out. I just seem to remember him essentially one-shotting or near enough once he stopped firing single bolts of lightning iirc.

UCanShootMyNova
Valkorian.

chingchangwalla
Valk

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Trocity
I'm gonna side with Valkorion, honestly. He's clearly superior to Novel Vitiate, who, at the end of the day, kind of wrecked the same Revan who is in this thread.

He should take them both imo.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vitiate didn't come close to wrecking Revan.

thumb up

I'm guessing the Valkorion-Vitiate gap is smaller than the Vitiate-Revan one.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Maybe you're right; I haven't read that dumpster fire of a novel since it came out. I just seem to remember him essentially one-shotting or near enough once he stopped firing single bolts of lightning iirc. Revan did pretty significant damage even without help.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan did pretty significant damage even without help.

Only because Vitiate didn't expect Revan to be a threat, so he let his guard down. After he took it seriously he oneshotted straight through Revan's tutuminis and nearly killed him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Only because Vitiate didn't expect Revan to be a threat, so he let his guard down. After he took it seriously he oneshotted straight through Revan's tutuminis and nearly killed him. Based on what he thinks Revan is capable of, he definitely saw Revan as a threat.

darthbane77
Revan was more of a threat to Vitiate than anyone. Revan is the guy that instilled fear of death into Vitiate.

Ursumeles
Revan solos.
Nah, probably Valk.

SunRazer
Would novel Revan stand up nearly as well to Valkorion, who knows that his mind techniques won't work (and thus wouldn't bother with it), and has three centuries of growth on Vitiate? Most of Revan's success against Vitiate came from the latter failing his TP and Revan using his retarded twin rivers power in response, which caught the Emperor off-guard. That won't happen here.

Novel Vitiate's enough to swing the advantage around, though.

Azronger
Valkorion, I'd say.

Dread Dark
Valkorion but it WONT BE EASY.

ares834
Duo.

Tondemonai
People seem to forget that Vitiate downed Revan in one FLS.

ares834
People seem to forget that Revan knocked Vitiate on his ass multiple times and only lost when he decided to put away his weapon like a dumb ass.

Nephthys
It was Battle Precognition. Revan used the technique at its highest extent and foresaw that putting his lightsaber away was a great call.

darthbane77
^^^As much as I wanna believe that, I can't. If Windu can block Sidious' lightning than Revan could have blocked Vitiate's with his lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.