Mustafar Vader runs the gauntlet (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Full rest/recovery, victor is out of a majority. Battle takes place on the plains of Naboo. Vader is in the same state of mind as he was on Mustafar while fighting Obi Wan.

Trash: Darth Bane
1. Scourge
2. Kit Fisto
3. Ventress
4. Darth Malgus
5. The Outlander
6. Jaina Solo
7. Ulic Qel Droma
8. Dooku
9. Darth Caedus
10. Yoda

TenebrousWay
4, 5 or 6 have a shot at taking him down, if he's in the same mental state he was against Obi Wan

The Ellimist
^ on the plains of Naboo, Vader might have won that duel. In either case, Obi Wan knew all of Anakin's moves and employed a form specialized for that kind of scenario, on top of being a superior duelist to 4-6.

JKBart
Dies at Scourge who should be at 8 at least

TenebrousWay
Anakin also knew a lot about Obi Wan lightsaber form and fighting style although he was too messed up to use that effectively on his favour.

I missed the part where it says the battle is going to take place in a plain. >_< So, yeah Vader has an extra advantage here.

About the characters, we'll never agree about their tiers, so I won't even begin any discussion about it but just to clarify you, I have Jaina=Malgus>=HoT>=Obi

The Ellimist
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Anakin also knew a lot about Obi Wan lightsaber form and fighting style although he was too messed up to use that effectively on his favour.

My theory is that having more knowledge of one another's fighting forms would prolong the duel on balance, but I might be wrong there. All I know is that Gillard pointed out Obi Wan's aforementioned knowledge as a factor in his victory.

I don't think any of them have feats on Anakin's tier.

carthage

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by The Ellimist
My theory is that having more knowledge of one another's fighting forms would prolong the duel on balance, but I might be wrong there. All I know is that Gillard pointed out Obi Wan's aforementioned knowledge as a factor in his victory.

Oh, I agree with you, that's why I said "they have a shot at winning". It's difficult to say exactly how much.

All of them are heavily suggested to be heavy hitters. It all depends how you classify them. All boils down to the question if any of them could take advantage of Vader's recklessness and upset him. My opinion is yes, others will disagree and that's fine by me.

About feats, yeah, they have much less feats than Anakin but Malgus, for example, is much less documented as well. Some of his feats(his underrated ship feat pre prime, for example) and accolades suggests he's pretty formidable, tough.

UCanShootMyNova

Ursumeles

Tondemonai
Tbh 1+ will probably do it, given that he was in such terrible mental turmoil and abysmal shape. Saying Obi-Wan was doing substantially better is a stretch.

Azronger
Ulic stops him.

Dread Dark
Ill say...Jaina is where he stops if he plays his card right.

However if he messes up once on Scourge and Malgus
Pre suit is a dead man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.