Lumiya vs Jaden Korr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

JKBart
1. Lumiya, definitely. Jaden was never demonstrated as someone in the league that can hang with Mara, Tresina, hold off Luke, etc. Jaden doesn't stand a chance in physical fight.

2. Here Jaden should win. Lumiya could barely stand against telekinetic demonstration of a completely random Force Sensitive; Jaden is leagues above random Force user. He wins as easily in the Force, as Lumiya does in sabers.

3. Probably Lumiya. Jaden doesn't have enough magnitude of his powers to turn the tide with them; he can harm Lumiya, but he will not be able to get enough time, space and focus to use the Force so much as to really put Lumiya out.

UCanShootMyNova
Lumiya.
Korr.
Lumiya.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
1. Lumiya, definitely. Jaden was never demonstrated as someone in the league that can hang with Mara, Tresina, hold off Luke, etc. Jaden doesn't stand a chance in physical fight.

2. Here Jaden should win. Lumiya could barely stand against telekinetic demonstration of a completely random Force Sensitive; Jaden is leagues above random Force user. He wins as easily in the Force, as Lumiya does in sabers.

3. Probably Lumiya. Jaden doesn't have enough magnitude of his powers to turn the tide with them; he can harm Lumiya, but he will not be able to get enough time, space and focus to use the Force so much as to really put Lumiya out. Jaden does some crazy stuff with a saber, I'd put him on the same level as Horn.

JKBart
Normally I would put him there in lightsaber combat too, judging on his slaughter n Korriban, besting Tavion and Ragnos, but there are two things.

1 - novel really set Jaden's bar pretty low. He had huge problems in saber combat with Kam's clone and got caught by these Anzats.

2 - even Corran level is not enough to take out Lumiya (and I have Corran > Plo, but below Kit there), but it would help him in all out and allow him more chances to utilize his Force powers.

Ursumeles
What Bart said ^^

chingchangwalla
Lumiya convincingly

MythLord
Lumiya, sweeps.

darthbane77
Lumiya

Fated Xtasy
Close af

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.