M.Manhunter -Vs- Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

M.Manhunter

Who in the Marvel U comes close 2 Manhunter as a counterpart in the Marvel U?

Super Skrull?
Silver Surfer?
Black Bolt?
Vision?

Or someone else..

Who wins?

M.Manhunter

Vs

Hyperion

Stoic
In my opinion, in all of comics, I believe that J'onn just may be unique, so I can't really think of one character in particular that I would say was his twin.

Is J'onn still vulnerable to flame? If he is, I can't really see this going all that well for him.

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
In my opinion, in all of comics, I believe that J'onn just may be unique, so I can't really think of one character in particular that I would say was his twin.

Is J'onn still vulnerable to flame? If he is, I can't really see this going all that well for him.

I kind of see Surfer and Skrull , Manhunter like all very vers in powers and set

Facee
Skrullian Skymaster is pretty much a copy of MM.

riv6672
Same.
I'll take MM FTW, too.

golem370
Apocalypse is my opinion.

DarkSaint85
My thinking is Super Skrull.

Strength/durability? Check
Flight? Check
Heat vision? Check-ish (Torch)
TK? Check-ish (forcefields)
Shape-shifting? Check
Mind-control? Check-ish (hypnotism).

He can't read minds, but that is pretty much it. Of course, the levels may be below MM's, but the powerset is largely there, without any further additional powers (such as what Surfer may have).

riv6672
Yeah, like Facee said:

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Skymax-Skrullian-Skymaster-Marvel-Comics-Squadron-Supreme-a.jpg

A Skrull is a decent MM expy. Not perfect, but decent.
I still consider MM as unique though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.