Building a PC VS Buying one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
So I've watched several YouTube videos(lol) about building computers and it seems fairly difficult but not too difficult when it comes to building em up.

However, that said. I am wary about the cost of the cooling fans, battery, graphics card and memory capacity.

So would be it be preferable to buy a PC? Or build one?

I'm not exactly tech savy, but I'm a quick learner and work well with tools lol

-Pr-
If you live in the USA, building a desktop can save you a lot of money, and it really isn't that difficult.

Outside the US, it varies in terms of price.

What did you have in mind?

Fated Xtasy
Well. I want a gaming PC i suppose.

Lol need more detail?

JKBart
Building the PC is really a piece of cake. It gets very easy after you get to know which parts are where. As long as you bought a CPU that fits the socket of the motherboard etc. and all parts are good, obviously. Connecting it is the easiest thing in the world - most parts have only one proper place.

If you want to be sure you won't break anything, just buy a used, poor, dying PC for 50 $ and practice on it. 50$ is a low price for making sure you can handle the PC components, and you can save up far more than that when collecting your own parts instead of buying the preset ones.

Not every PC that is already built is bad, of course. Depends on the place, most of those you will see in regular markets will have a bunch of traps. More professional stores can offer you the good deals without any "traps" in components.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.