The Outlander vs Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Ursumeles
Outlander
Galen
Galen

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Outlander
Galen
Galen

smile

carthage
Galen takes all unless a ship crashes into him and gives Shitlander an advantage in footwork

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

chingchangwalla
Couple of the shittest chars, Galen wins tho

MythLord
Galen sweeps.

darthbane77
Outlander
Galen
Galen

cs_zoltan
Galen

http://fos-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sweep.gif

Deronn_solo
Marek, obviously.

SunRazer
Why's Galen taking sabers?

cs_zoltan
Why wouldn't he? His performance against Vader is better than anything Arcann can do, let alone Shitlander.

chingchangwalla
They're both still sub Kenobi.

Ursumeles
But above Kun smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Why wouldn't he? His performance against Vader is better than anything Arcann can do, let alone Shitlander.

What puts Legends pre-ANH Vader over Arcann or HoT as a swordsman?

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer

He's still a master of 7 forms, has slaughtered notable Jedi like An'ya Kuro, slaughtered multiple Jedi at once, and is still a more infamous duelist than anyone Hero has beaten up to this point. Is beating Tol Braga and Angral really outside of Galen's abilities as a duelist? Outlander didn't even definitively outskill Arcann

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
He's still a master of 7 forms, has slaughtered notable Jedi like An'ya Kuro, slaughtered multiple Jedi at once, and is still a more infamous duelist than anyone Hero has beaten up to this point. Is beating Tol Braga and Angral really outside of Galen's abilities as a duelist

An'ya has nothing to her name as a duelist, unless I'm missing something. HoT beating Angral in Act I is beyond that. You'd be better off citing the fight against Roan Shryne.

Quote for mastering all forms? And that doesn't make him above HoT, either.

Nephthys
The Hero is also a master of 7 forms, defeated amped versions of the Orders best Jedi, beat Scourge halfway into her development, bitzed Sith easily and is the best duelist of the age barring Arcann and the Wrath.

chingchangwalla
But above Kun smile
no

Ursumeles
Do you want to say that Sedriss>Galen? No? Sedriss is >Kun, as Wollf proved, so Galen>Sedriss>Kun smile

chingchangwalla

cs_zoltan

Vader > Sidious as of TFU II uhuh

Ursumeles
Please tell me, that you not seriously thought, that I mean Sedriss>Kun seriously, lmfao.

SunRazer
Vader > Sidious as of TFU II uhuh

HoT > Satele as of prologue.

chingchangwalla
Please tell me, that you not seriously thought, that I mean Sedriss>Kun seriously, lmfao.
Well you've been hatin on Kun so, yeah

cs_zoltan
Let me know when Satele is even a footnote to Tene let alone TFU II Sidious you phag smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Well you've been hatin on Kun so, yeah
Lol, I don't hate Kun. I say Sedriss>Kun, because Wollf owned Ziggy in the debate, and to annoy you a bit, lmfao.

SunRazer
Let me know when Satele is even a footnote to Tene let alone TFU II Sidious you phag smile

Satele's descended from someone who walked both sides of the Force. Palpatine's descended from someone who can't swaddle babies. I think it's obvious who's stronger here.

UCanShootMyNova
Why's Galen taking sabers?

Do you want me to actually give an answer to this or were you just testing the waters?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Do you want me to actually give an answer to this or were you just testing the waters? Whats Galen's best saber feat?

UCanShootMyNova
His performance against Vader.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
His performance against Vader. But how good was that performance in the novel?

UCanShootMyNova
They're evenly matched with Galen being faster and Vader being stronger. Vader scores a hit on Galen after he enrages him. Galen lets go of his hate and begins to dominate slashing Vader across his midsection and spearing him through his throat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.