A New Promise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBorgie
As a new canidate for president, i would like to say that, yes, the killer robots do have on off swithches, that are controlled by a power source 15 miles underground.
I have a new promise also. I promise that as president, i will build a stable wormhole, used to go to the other side of the universe. We could stablize a worm hole by filling it with useless matter. (aka, our trash). See, im a great president. But do not forget, i didnt spend 4 years in evil medical school to be called "president". As "president", i'll change my title to "Presidoctor." Hmm, does it sound....evil?evil face

queeq
Nice try. Close but no cigar. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well, Borgie I must say you certainly have some twisted ideas. You truly belong with us here among the clouds. laughing out loud

queeq
There's a special spot for you in the Tavern. Drinks are on me as usual in the weekend.

Gundark
Ahem, queeq-darling, your weekends and your workweeks seem to be running together. The last time I mentioned weekend on a Thursday, you hit me over the head with it. laughing out loud

finti
But Gundark, queeq have no sense of timeevil face and that does wonders to my paycheck

jedi212guy
To queeq everyday is a weekend!

queeq
My weekends are every day... until someone reminds me it isn't. evil face Drinks are on Gundy now! laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark studies her Visa bill) Ahem, drinks are on finti. evil face

DarthBorgie
As long as it isn't me, does it really matter?

finti
Since I tend the bar, drinks are one the one with the dumbest looking picture on visa cardsmile

DarthBorgie
Well, in that case...

Gundark
I don't have my pic on my Visa card. That leaves me out. evil face

Ratcat
I have a picture of the planet Earth...

Dim
That's so unfair...I just have mountains..like I don't see those every stinking day.

Ratcat
But I'm sure they're very nice mountains.

DarthBorgie
Are they snow covered?

Ratcat
I think they may be.... But with green fields and blue skys too.....laughing out loud

Gundark
That is "skies" not "skys", RC. (I've been peeking in Raz's dictionary). Hehehe. laughing out loud

Ratcat
I guess, hey, I may have been born here by that doesn't mean I understand the language...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.