Valkorion runs a Luke gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
*Legends only
*In Character
*Luke is serious and abuses all his power
Run 1: Full healing betweenthe rounds
Run 2: No rest

1. ESB Luke
2. RotJ Luke
3. CoPL Luke
4. Thrawn-Trilogy Luke
5. DE Luke
6. Black Fleet Crisis Luke
7. YJK Luke
8. 26ABY Luke
9. TUF Luke
10. DN Luke
11. LotF Luke
12. FotJ Luke

MythLord

Ursumeles
Wut? Valk>26ABY Luke? You said "Luke sweeps" in Black Fleet Crisis Luke vs RotJ Palpatine, lol.

JKBart
Clears smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Clears smile
Neat trolling. Serious answer?

MythLord
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Wut? Valk>26ABY Luke? You said "Luke sweeps" in Black Fleet Crisis Luke vs RotJ Palpatine, lol.

I mixed up the chronology of when the BFS happened.

JKBart
Neat trolling. Serious answer?

Nah, he seriously clears. Valkorion, as far as Force goes, is above any possible mortal, although he can't even dream of touching the real entity. He's effectively completely between mortal Force users and real entities.

His lack of capability of fighting with the lightsaber and having no real close combat Force technique makes it impossible for him to beat a good duo that can stand up to his Force power (let's say Plagueis + Yoda) but one on one he can kill anybody no matter what.

JKBart
Originally posted by MythLord
I'm Adolf Hitler and this is mein concentration camp. I work here with my old man and my son, Fegelein. Everything here had a story and is dead. One thing I learned after 21 years - you never know who is getting gassed next.

Trocity
Originally posted by MythLord

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
I'm Adolf Hitler and this is mein concentration camp. I work here with my old man and my son, Fegelein. Everything here had a story and is dead. One thing I learned after 21 years - you never know who is getting gassed next.
Shall I translate that in german for you? smile]

JKBart
sure smile

Azronger
Luke's best TP feat?

Ursumeles
Resisting UnuThul.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=15727564

Azronger
That was only TK, wasn't it?

Ursumeles
Nah, iirc UnuThul also couldn't mind-fugg him. I just linked that, as they're maybe other feats in this therad smile

Tondemonai
I can see him getting to 10 and 11, but potential stops at either.

Deronn_solo
9-10.

Deronn_solo

ares834
Run 1: Likely 9. Though 5/6 could give him quite a bit of trouble.
Run 2: 5 or 6.

darthbane77
Makes it to 12

The Ellimist
*Legends only
*In Character
*Luke is serious and abuses all his power
Run 1: Full healing betweenthe rounds
Run 2: No rest

1. ESB Luke
2. RotJ Luke
3. CoPL Luke
4. Thrawn-Trilogy Luke
5. DE Luke
6. Black Fleet Crisis Luke
7. YJK Luke
8. 26ABY Luke
9. TUF Luke
10. DN Luke
11. LotF Luke
12. FotJ Luke

Run 1: 5-6
Run 2: 6

Ursumeles
No rest Valk comes further than rest Valk?

The Ellimist
^ oops, lol. Swap.

Azronger
Stops at 5.

The Ellimist
up

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Stops at 5.

AncientPower
No chance he doesn't get to 9. He dies to 11 or 12.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Azronger
ESB Luke held his own against Vader. Are you sure that Valk can replicate that?

S_W_LeGenD
Run 1: Clear

Run 2: Stop somewhere. Probably at 10 or 11.

Resisting UnuThul.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=15727564
UnuThul's TK is not only stated to be "unrefined" but many Jedi resisted his initial call.

Luke countered UnuThul's TK by conjuring up memories of their shared past whenever the UnuThul breached his mind.

Impressive, but Luke cannot play similar games in this case.

Valkorion's TP is superior and Luke will see an empty endless void in him.

Geistalt
*Luke is serious and abuses all his power Originally posted by JKBart
Clears smile Nah; fvck Valkorion. He's a senile old man, grasping at straws, desperate for power, power that was never his.

Falls at 6.

AncientPower
His death caused a shockwave through the Force that knocked out millions of Jedi and Sith. But okay.

The Ellimist
EoDE Luke is already close to Wankatine in combative ability, he's more than likely able to take out Valkorion.

Even if you have Valkorion much higher than I do, there's no way he's getting past DN Luke kek.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Ellimist
EoDE Luke is already close to Wankatine in combative ability, he's more than likely able to take out Valkorion.

Even if you have Valkorion much higher than I do, there's no way he's getting past DN Luke kek.
Palpatine soundly defeated Luke Skywalker on Byss. However, the latter outdueled Palpatine in a neutral setting but Leia Organa Solo was present. Perhaps, Luke was in an exceptional state of mind at the time.

However, Valkorion fights differently; he bombards to make his opponent submit or to kill. Luke's dueling skills are almost irrelevant in this case; he will put up a fight but he won't last.

LordOfTheLight
Stops decisively at 5.

The Ellimist
If DE Luke has the speed to combat Palpatine, I doubt Valkorion will keep his distance for long. The OP seems to handle the state of mind argument.

DN Luke just lolnopes Valk and ragdolls him.

DarthAnt66
Loses somewhere from 9 to 12, probably.

TenebrousWay
Probably 6.

Ursumeles
Why?

AncientPower
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.