Team Red vs Team Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
Team Red

1. Daredevil
2. Omega Red
3. Red Tornado
4. Mephisto
5. Juggernaut(classic)
6. Superman Red
7. Flash

Team Blue

1. Wildcat
2. Superman Blue
3. Cardiac
4. Blue Marvel
5. Quicksilver
6. Apocalypse
7. Captain Universe

riv6672
Neat match up. Power levels all over the place!
I love how you used Superman. Unsure as to a winner right now.

golem370
Woundn't Omega hurt his team?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Woundn't Omega hurt his team?

Hed hurt matt thats about it. Mephisto solos long before that though

riv6672
Captain Universe evens things out. I think. stick out tongue

Dareangel
Originally posted by riv6672
Neat match up. Power levels all over the place!
I love how you used Superman. Unsure as to a winner right now.

thats exactly my purpose. i wanted to create a mix of different characters with different and unique power levels to make it interesting. guys like red tornado apocalypse omega red, its hard to tell how they stack up. for maphisto i put captain universe, dont know if it will be enough but its hard to fight a blue character on those levels haha

riv6672
I thought it (Captain Universe) was a good choice, power and color scheme wise.
Like you said, might not be enough, but its a fight, someone's gotta win!

Dareangel
I thought it (Captain Universe) was a good choice, power and color scheme wise.
Like you said, might not be enough, but its a fight, someone's gotta win!

yeah. watned to add sinister for blue but felt i wasnt sure about his power level

carver9
Originally posted by Dareangel
thats exactly my purpose. i wanted to create a mix of different characters with different and unique power levels to make it interesting. guys like red tornado apocalypse omega red, its hard to tell how they stack up. for maphisto i put captain universe, dont know if it will be enough but its hard to fight a blue character on those levels haha

So let's say if Mephisto kills Captain Universe, who is going to stop him? Let's say if Mrphisto kills everyone except Daredevil, what is DD going to do. That's why it's always good to have all characters at the same powerlevel because the lower ranked means nothing here. This thread is basically Captain Universe vs Mephisto because once that fight is done, everyone else becomes pointless unless you think DD Billy clubs is going to make a difference here.

apex_pretador
Team red.

riv6672
Guess team books have gotten wrong all these years. laughing out loud

Dareangel
Originally posted by carver9
So let's say if Mephisto kills Captain Universe, who is going to stop him? Let's say if Mrphisto kills everyone except Daredevil, what is DD going to do. That's why it's always good to have all characters at the same powerlevel because the lower ranked means nothing here. This thread is basically Captain Universe vs Mephisto because once that fight is done, everyone else becomes pointless unless you think DD Billy clubs is going to make a difference here.

i think it will be very boring if everyone will be around the same power level. it suppose to pit different characters 1 vs the other. while mephisto is fighting captain universe the others arent just standing still. they are fighting. a vary of characters and powers is interesting IMO. daredevil wont be a factor vs mephisto byt he may help others after he is dont with wildcat

riv6672
^^^This guy gets it.

carver9
Originally posted by Dareangel
i think it will be very boring if everyone will be around the same power level. it suppose to pit different characters 1 vs the other. while mephisto is fighting captain universe the others arent just standing still. they are fighting. a vary of characters and powers is interesting IMO. daredevil wont be a factor vs mephisto byt he may help others after he is dont with wildcat

Who is Daredevil going to help once his match is done?

DarkSaint85

After he beats Superman, he could take Wildcat out.

Dareangel

he can help against at least cardiac

Facee
Carver is right. There's no point in adding characters like DD and WC here. They would be like bugs to Mephisto or CU.

riv6672
Mephisto's been beaten by bugs.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Facee
Carver is right. There's no point in adding characters like DD and WC here. They would be like bugs to Mephisto or CU.

but i wanted to. just to give everybody a place and not just a stacked up level of power. thats boring. this thread makes it look like a real fight in comics. you have characters with different power levels fighting.

riv6672
Exactly.
Its a team fight. When there's a JLA vs Avengers thread its not just Superman fighting Thor.
Granted, if thats how a poster sees team fights/chooses winners in team fights, thats up to them.

Dareangel
Exactly.
Its a team fight. When there's a JLA vs Avengers thread its not just Superman fighting Thor.
Granted, if thats how a poster sees team fights/chooses winners in team fights, thats up to them.

yes exactly. and you are right, i will make sure my next threads are more interesting to other posters and not just myself. if thats how people view it then it is what it is

riv6672
Screw the people, keep posting what you like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.