Ajax vs Nite Owl/Rorschach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
The fight takes places where the duo fought Ozymandias. Pure H2H. Win via KO/Death.

Utrigita
They will have one hell of a time putting Ajax down. He was thrown off a bike, smashed into a concrete wall impaled through the left side of upper torso, and was completely unaffected. He was strong enough to lift a grown man with no apparent effort, and was stated to not have any nerves as a result of his mutation. Even if they are more skilled then him and two and so on and on, I simply don't see them having the damage, especially not in h2h to even knock him out, based on the amount of punishment he toke and still remained completely aware.

carthage
Lol wut? How are they more skilled than him? Their best feats are beating thugs with knives, that's not out of someone who can tool a famous merc like Deadpool.

Ajax beats the hell out of these two

Inhuman
Ajax

Utrigita
Originally posted by carthage
Lol wut? How are they more skilled than him? Their best feats are beating thugs with knives, that's not out of someone who can tool a famous merc like Deadpool.

If being the keyword I believe. I haven't watched Watchmen for a long time, I just recall them being beaten by Ozy, and that prison fight scene. Anyway as I also said they are not going to win, so we agree.

h1a8
Originally posted by carthage

Only the ignorant judge fighting skill off who someone beat. It's how you beat someone (technique, speed, power, degree of difficulty, etc).

Otherwise you can't prove how skilled anyone is since it all starts at thugs and base humans. .

h1a8
If Ajax wasn't as strong then this would be borderline spite. Since Ajax has some degree of strength then this is a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.