Could Kas'im replicate Shaak Ti's duel against Galen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Same circumstances as Shaak on Felucia. Does Kas'im perform better or worse than Shaak?

cs_zoltan
Kasim get's oneshotted then brought back to life then blitzed.

UCanShootMyNova
Nope. He couldn't.

McP
Only the dying part

Ursumeles
Originally posted by McP
Only the dying part

SeriousLogic
Well I have Kas'im more or less on par with Kolar who I have over Shaak (in sabers) Galen's force advantage may be too strong though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Well I have Kas'im more or less on par with Kolar who I have over Shaak (in sabers) Galen's force advantage may be too strong though. Galen could actually break Kolar's body with a single Force Blast.

Edit: Kolar being above Ti in sabers isn't that far-fetched.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Edit: Kolar being above Ti in sabers isn't that far-fetched.

I think it is. This sounds circular but TFU Ti is able to match Galen as a duelist, and Galen at this point has already demonstrated the raw power and technical ability to put him solidly above Agen.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Galen could actually break Kolar's body with a single Force Blast.

http://www.chicagonow.com/inside-chicago-improv/files/2013/05/dr-evil-right.gif

UCanShootMyNova
Like, he honestly probably could by the end of TFU. His casual pushes buckled docks, sents hundreds of droids flying and cleared away small armies. If Kolar did shield himself and stood up I could see him having broke bones.

Ascendancy
Sabers he matches or even better him, especially if using dual bladed techniques, but it's made pretty clear--one of the few things we actually get enough details about--that Kas'im and Lsu's abilities are much greater with sabers than with the Force. So in an all out fight to the death from the start where Galen isn't hesitating to utilize everything at his disposal Kas'im falls. If we're assuming the same setting then overall Kas'im doesn't have enclosed space to keep it to his advantage with sabers only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.