Jorus C'Baoth vs Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Deronn_solo
erm

Jmanghan
I dunno much about Jorus except that his lightning feats are amazing.

UCanShootMyNova
:@

carthage
Lol

JKBart
an hero

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
an hero **** off.

Ok, so what are Jorus best feats'.

Someone said he TP'ed Luke or something.

JKBart
Please do not respond with vulgar words

BazookaMaster
xD

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
Please do not respond with vulgar words Ok.

Please Master Bart, what are Jorus' best feats?

There.

JKBart
Well, the original Jorus doesn't have feats nearly as good as the mad clone, but given what Joruus demonstrated to Luke was supposed to match his reputation, and the mad clone shouldn't be more powerful than original Luke, I'll list all of them.

So, the original Jorus was pretty insane in terms of telekinesis. He caught and crushed a regular missile before it done any harm to anybody, crushing it in. It's not that impressive in terms of Force power, but speaks volumes about his mastery and speed. However, far greater mastery was demonstrated when he choked Thrawn through holo-transmission, and while also severely wounded, without even gesturing. That demonstrates his incredible mastery and precision well enough. Logically, if he's capable of such a feat when critically wounded and without gesturing, when in his prime capacity and full dedication his telekinesis would scale up pretty high.

He had great telepathical senses, but this is the kind of Force connection that's pretty difficult to judge.

He also created a huge Force Meld with fellow Jedi that was considered enormously impressive, but I don't see much in it. Far lower Jedi replicated it constantly in NJO. It's probably more of a mastery demonstration.

The clone, now.

He threw a flurry of stones with enough speed and power he literally sent Mara Jade's ship flying. He deflected blaster shots by TK'ing stones fast enough, which is... well, insane; the energy and precision needed to do that to catch blaster bolts implies both great raw power and great mastery.

He took control of a starship of about 30 000 passengers if I remember correctly? He controled the goddamn 30k people at once lol. Not to mention more - he sensed Luke across the entire galaxy, he TP'd Mara that she fell asleep, and performing any TP on a Force user is immensely difficult, not to mention such a control.

So... yeah, the guy is definitely up there with the most powerful of all, but really, nobody's touching Palpatine besides Yoda, Luke, Valkorion and potentially some TOR characters. Palpatine's superiority to everyone around his era is set in stone.

BazookaMaster
nice

Fated Xtasy
Cbaoth gets destroyed af.

Ursumeles
Jorus gets ragdolled, Joorus gets ragdolled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.