Chancellor Palpatine vs Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Chancellor Palpatine takes on Khan (Into Darkness) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place in absolute, complete, darkness...

Unarmed combat; no light saber for Palpatine, no weapons for Khan...

All other standard forum rules apply: no PIS, 100 yard starting distance, featureless environment (other than the infinite blanket of absolute darkness)...

Who wins?

quanchi112
Khan wins, obviously. Your butthurt over me continues to grow and prosper.

playa1258
Palpatine in a curbstomp.

Impediment
Force Lightning and precog give Palpy the win.

cdtm
If Khan can shrug off force lightning like he does phaser shots, a good old fashioned tk choke should do the trick.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan wins, obviously. Your butthurt over me continues to grow and prosper.

What stops Palpatine from tossing Khan around like a rag doll with TK? Khan has no way to actively resist this and Palpatine has shown he can easily lift up objects that weigh far more than Khan does.

TheLordofMurder
5-1 advantage in favor of Palpatine!

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
What stops Palpatine from tossing Khan around like a rag doll with TK? Khan has no way to actively resist this and Palpatine has shown he can easily lift up objects that weigh far more than Khan does. Well he didn't do so to Luke, Yoda, or Vader so it isn't in character. Khan will close on him and kill him. Think, man.

TheLordofMurder
Well he didn't do so to Luke, Yoda, or Vader so it isn't in character. Khan will close on him and kill him. Think, man.

They fight in absolute darkness; how will Khan locate him at 100 yards distance?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by cdtm
If Khan can shrug off force lightning like he does phaser shots, a good old fashioned tk choke should do the trick.

Those phaser shots that Khan took were set to stun...not kill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Those phaser shots that Khan took were set to stun...not kill. What is your point ?

quanchi112
They fight in absolute darkness; how will Khan locate him at 100 yards distance? His eyes are obviously better than an aging geriatric. Quit saying stupid things.

TheLordofMurder
What is your point ?

The point is that phaser shots set to stun are an apple to oranges comparison when it comes to wether or not Khan can withstand Force Lightning...

TheLordofMurder
His eyes are obviously better than an aging geriatric. Quit saying stupid things.

Its not stupid...

That geriatric has the Force and can locate Khan in total darkness at 100 yards range...

But can Khan do the same?

quanchi112
The point is that phaser shots set to stun are an apple to oranges comparison when it comes to wether or not Khan can withstand Force Lightning... We have seen Luke withstand force lightning for over half a minute. It is pathetic. Phasers would knock Luke the **** out.

TheLordofMurder
We have seen Luke withstand force lightning for over half a minute. It is pathetic. Phasers would knock Luke the **** out.

Luke only withstood it because Palpatine was torturing Luke opposed to going for the kill...

quanchi112
Its not stupid...

That geriatric has the Force and can locate Khan in total darkness at 100 yards range...

But can Khan do the same? When has he done so ? Khan has superior vision. Undeniable. He didn't even know where Yoda was when he jumped off a pod in plain sight.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Luke only withstood it because Palpatine was torturing Luke opposed to going for the kill... Palpatine announced he'd die and he stil withstood thirty some seconds. You don't know shit about these films. You're an idiot.

TheLordofMurder
Palpatine announced he'd die and he stil withstood thirty some seconds. You don't know shit about these films. You're an idiot.

You mad bro?

laughing out loud

Palpatine was toying with Luke...

smile

TheLordofMurder
When has he done so ? Khan has superior vision. Undeniable. He didn't even know where Yoda was when he jumped off a pod in plain sight.

laughing out loud

Clearly you never read the novels; there were aspects to the fight that arent emphasized by the film that the book makes clear...

Sith and Jedi wage a constant war to blind the other with their Force powers when they do battle (decrease their opponents ability to know where the next attack is coming from)...

It increases the probability that a killing strike with a light saber occurs...

quanchi112
You mad bro?

laughing out loud

Palpatine was toying with Luke...

smile He said he'd die and Palpatine was killed. laughing out loud

Watch the films, idiot.

quanchi112
Clearly you never read the novels; there were aspects to the fight that arent emphasized by the film that the book makes clear...

Sith and Jedi wage a constant war to blind the other with their Force powers when they do battle (decrease their opponents ability to know where the next attack is coming from)...

It increases the probability that a killing strike with a light saber occurs... Prove his abilities were hampered. When you can't because they weren't I'll accept another concession. You're bad at this. Palpatine didn't know where he was in plain sight. Awful.

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
You could blind fold Sheeve and tie one arm behind his back and he'd sexually abuse Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
You could blind fold Sheeve and tie one arm behind his back and he'd sexually abuse Khan. You can continue to just say things like LoM does but don't expect to be taken seriously. De ate based off evidence not your sexual fantasies, loser.

playa1258
Epic stomp for Sheev.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Epic stomp for Sheev. Based on ?

cdtm
Jesus christ..

It's obvious Quanchi is a Star Wars fanboy. I'm onto you! mad

playa1258
The feats of Sheev.

quanchi112
The feats of Sheev. Such as ?

playa1258
6-1

TheLordofMurder
6-1

thumb up

juggernaut74
7-1.

juggerman
Not Khan

quanchi112
Evidence supports Khan. Bias is running rampant but I am here to educate you twats.

Surtur
Well he didn't do so to Luke, Yoda, or Vader so it isn't in character. Khan will close on him and kill him. Think, man.

Oh Christ Almighty.

Does he or does he not have the ability to levitate someone the size and weight of Khan? Yes or no. Just answer. Does he possess this ability to utterly prevent this punk from laying a finger on him?

Just a yes or no, does he? No, I'm not asking if he did it to Luke. Luke was someone he wanted to torture so he zapped him with lightning instead. No, I'm not asking if he did it to Yoda..since Yoda was also a powerful force user with psychic abilities. I'm sure as f*ck not asking why he didn't do it to Vader because they never once fought and all that happened was Vader chucked him down a shaft while the guy was getting off on torturing his son.

Given there is nobody else here..there is no chance Palpatine will get so utterly engaged in getting his torture on that he will forget that Khan is in the room and pay no attention to him. He doesn't want Khan as an apprentice so there is no need to even attempt to slowly torture him.

Can you explain why this old man would let some young dude just walk up and start beating him to death? Sidious wasn't particularly fond of pain or death, so why would this happen? Sidious can sense emotions so it's not like he'd think Khan was coming over to give him a hug.

quanchi112
Oh Christ Almighty.

Does he or does he not have the ability to levitate someone the size and weight of Khan? Yes or no. Just answer. Does he possess this ability to utterly prevent this punk from laying a finger on him?

Just a yes or no, does he? No, I'm not asking if he did it to Luke. Luke was someone he wanted to torture so he zapped him with lightning instead. No, I'm not asking if he did it to Yoda..since Yoda was also a powerful force user with psychic abilities. I'm sure as f*ck not asking why he didn't do it to Vader because they never once fought and all that happened was Vader chucked him down a shaft while the guy was getting off on torturing his son.

Given there is nobody else here..there is no chance Palpatine will get so utterly engaged in getting his torture on that he will forget that Khan is in the room and pay no attention to him. He doesn't want Khan as an apprentice so there is no need to even attempt to slowly torture him. When does he do so in combat ? You're from a shitty forum which reveled in subjectivity based off a few powers and feats while ignoring the characters themselves. You'll never get this because you're hopeless.

So a one handed cyborg was able to slowly pick him up and kill him but you're saying you don't believe a much faster, more ruthless, and stronger Khan will be able to do so. Based off how these chasrcters behave Khan wins. Based off your imagination I don't care to debate. That's biased foolish nonsense. There's a reason cbr crashed and burned years ago.

Surtur
Lol you sure do like to talk shit about CBR and yet what have here? Oh lookie, a one HUNDRED and fifty f*cking page topic about Yoda vs Khan. Yay! Man this shit is working out well, what was CBR thinking?

Though you do realize you just admitted Palpatine wins, right? Whenever you bust out the "when does he do so in combat" that means just one thing: you know damn well this person is technically capable of this and could use it to easily win. That is why. Otherwise you'd find ways for Khan to win even IF Palpatine uses his powers intelligently.

Can you do that? That is my challenge to you then: convince me Khan can win without resorting to "but but, he never specifically did this and extrapolation is for lesser men".

Telekinetic powers? Check. Potent enough powers to lift objects weighing several hundred pounds? Check. An overall will to survive? Check. PIS not being on? Check. So do you just feel Palpatine would never think of any kind of strategy that involves "use these powers I have to not die" ?

Well I'm off to go post in a Silver Surfer vs Superman topic that is literally thousands of pages long, see ya.

cdtm
Lol you sure do like to talk shit about CBR and yet what have here? Oh lookie, a one HUNDRED and fifty f*cking page topic about Yoda vs Khan. Yay! Man this shit is working out well, what was CBR thinking?

Though you do realize you just admitted Palpatine wins, right? Whenever you bust out the "when does he do so in combat" that means just one thing: you know damn well this person is technically capable of this and could use it to easily win. That is why. Otherwise you'd find ways for Khan to win even IF Palpatine uses his powers intelligently.

Can you do that? That is my challenge to you then: convince me Khan can win without resorting to "but but, he never specifically did this and extrapolation is for lesser men".

Telekinetic powers? Check. Potent enough powers to lift objects weighing several hundred pounds? Check. An overall will to survive? Check. PIS not being on? Check. So do you just feel Palpatine would never think of any kind of strategy that involves "use these powers I have to not die" ?

Well I'm off to go post in a Silver Surfer vs Superman topic that is literally thousands of pages long, see ya.

Some people just like to argue. You can tell Quanchi the sky is blue, and he'd argue it's really some other color 'cause "reasons".

God, if I get that dense, shoot me. I'll probably end up arguing something that can NEVER, EVER HAPPEN, such as joining those DBZ fanboys and act like Goku (lol!) can beat Superman against all common sense and logic.

Surtur
I think DBZ fans at least have an excuse. I mean all those explosions and shit..of varying color, shape, and size. Probably messes with the logic centers in their brains.

Epic stomp for Sheev.

See though now Palpatine loses. Just like that he loses. Whenever anyone mentions his name is Sheev he automatically loses the fight. Just the phrase "Epic stomp for Sheev" is almost contradictory. People named Sheev can't stomp people. People named Sheev are usually butlers for British people. Either that or "Sheev" sounds like the noise someone makes when they somehow cough and sneeze at the exact same time.

Trocity
Palpatine annihilates.

relentless1
lol Palpatine stomps

Surtur
Okay so who voted for Khan? I get Quanchi did, but he has 2 votes now. Just curious.

relentless1
Okay so who voted for Khan? I get Quanchi did, but he has 2 votes now. Just curious.

this should be a good way to sniff out his fake accounts laughing

quanchi112

Well I'm off to go post in a Silver Surfer vs Superman topic that is literally thousands of pages long, see ya. Cbr tanked. Yeah, the place was a trainwreck.

No, I argue every character in combat unlike yourself. You imagine someone's powers and script the fight. That isn't debating. You change the same debating standards thread to thread based off your subjective opinion whereas I am consistent thread to thread.

Kenobi had powers and could do so against Jango yet he didn't. We go by what happens not your emotions and imagination. You live in a world of your own choosing and seem very hypocritical in the gdf threads as well. You're blind to it as well. It's rather humorous for me.

Pis is opinion based while I accept all showings and debate based off the facts. What I argue has happened you're just making shit up like an idiotic child who can't debate based off the evidence. You're done here.

quanchi112
Some people just like to argue. You can tell Quanchi the sky is blue, and he'd argue it's really some other color 'cause "reasons".

God, if I get that dense, shoot me. I'll probably end up arguing something that can NEVER, EVER HAPPEN, such as joining those DBZ fanboys and act like Goku (lol!) can beat Superman against all common sense and logic. Point out specifically what I said that is unreasonable. I bet you can't.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Palpatine annihilates. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
lol Palpatine stomps Khan wins.

juggernaut74
The only thing Khan wins is an ass beatin.

Surtur
Cbr tanked. Yeah, the place was a trainwreck.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Whether or not a character uses their powers intelligently seems to depend on just how much YOU want that character to win or lose.

Also no, I'm pretty consistent on the whole "a character should use their powers in the best manner with which to achieve victory" thing. I always say this should be the case unless we have a legit in character reason(like the character is vastly unintelligent).

Lol just look at the logic you use. Obi Wan was stupid and didn't use powers that could easily have helped him achieve a victory and you feel this is some kind of point?

I do go by what happens: what happened is Palpatine showed more than enough power with his TK to lift up Khan and throw him around easily. This isn't debatable, it's fact.

But you calling someone hypocritical is actually a compliment to them. You calling someone else blind is also hilarious. You've had threads where literally every single poster in the thread but you is calling you out for your nonsense. Yet you STILL act like some 4th grader celebrating the fact he just got a 1st grader to give him his lunch money.

You live in a bubble and if you are as separated from reality when it comes to things that go on in the real world as you are from things that go on in versus forums..I would truly love for you to go to the GDF lol. I'm sure your thoughts on someone like Hilary Clinton are hilarious.

Just say that you can't accept a certain character will lose so you just pretend their opponent will fight like a retard. It's okay, just admit it.

You basically need to begin reading your posts before you post them. Especially if they involve you attempting to insult anyone. Read them and, if like in this post, the insults you hurl reflect more about you than that specific person you are insulting..perhaps it's not best to make that post.

Trocity
Based on ?

Using the Force to throw him around like a ragdoll.

TheLordofMurder
Using the Force to throw him around like a ragdoll.

thumb up

Arachnid1
There's a reason cbr crashed and burned years ago. Did it? I used to go to that forum years ago when I was a kid. I remember it being better for debating by a large margin at the time. Here you had people arguing for hundreds of pages that Wolverine could beat Spidey or Hulk, but CBR had a known ranking of all characters. There was no balant fanboyism, and if that popped up it was shot down by everyone in an instant. Everything was backed up and mod rulings were constant. It's sad to hear that place fell apart.

quanchi112
The only thing Khan wins is an ass beatin. Quit being a jack ass.

quanchi112
Using the Force to throw him around like a ragdoll. Examples ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Did it? I used to go to that forum years ago when I was a kid. I remember it being better for debating by a large margin at the time. Here you had people arguing for hundreds of pages that Wolverine could beat Spidey or Hulk, but CBR had a known ranking of all characters. There was no balant fanboyism, and if that popped up it was shot down by everyone in an instant. Everything was backed up and mod rulings were constant. It's sad to hear that place fell apart. No, certain showings were ok others were deemed pis. It was all subjective without any level of consistency. Pendaran was a turd who hid under the mods and got away with murder. The site is in shambles so he can enjoy the shitty kingdom he has.

quanchi112
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Whether or not a character uses their powers intelligently seems to depend on just how much YOU want that character to win or lose.

Also no, I'm pretty consistent on the whole "a character should use their powers in the best manner with which to achieve victory" thing. I always say this should be the case unless we have a legit in character reason(like the character is vastly unintelligent).
You even agreed the place was shit hence why you abandoned it.

False, we argue based off the tendencies of the characters based off the evidence. You are deciding what manner in which they use their powers so you are ignoring their character in favor of their powers used by you. Biased city.

That they don't use their powers in the manner in which you describe. He used tk but he also had to defend himself and be aware of Jango and his long ranged Arsenal. You're ignoring the evidence because hey he could tk him!

Based off which showings though ? You're ignoring the character and using his powers how you'd use them. It isn't you it is Palpatine.

No specific examples just you acting upset in calling you out.

Says the guy too stupid to catch his own hypocrisy and unable to argue his way out of a paper bag.
I argue based off their showings you purposely ignore them because you're an idiot who actually thinks he's being objective.

Again more jibberish because I hurt your silly little girlie feelings.

laughing out loud

relentless1
Examples ?

Sidious vs Maul and Savage is all the Force ragdoll evidence you need, they also have the Force, they should be able to fight back on his level but Sidious was way too strong, Khan has no answer to the Force and he's nowhere near strong enough to fight it physically, especially when Sidious was seen throwing tonnes of weight in Senate Pods at Yoda like they were baseballs. The Force augments his speed to such a degree that he killed 3 top tier Jedi Masters with his lightsaber before they could even mount any kind of offence and Sidious blitzed them from a good 10 feet away too.

In the Force, Sidious is stronger, has TK which Khan doesn't have and is faster than Kahn can react so he's outclassed in every physical way here.

Arachnid1
No, certain showings were ok others were deemed pis. It was all subjective without any level of consistency. Pendaran was a turd who hid under the mods and got away with murder. The site is in shambles so he can enjoy the shitty kingdom he has. Pendaran is still there? He was a great mod.

And there was good reason for that. Certain showings are obvious CIS and PIS. I remember the biggest examples they had of the was Spiderman fighting Firelord (a Herald of Galactus), and one scan where Black Panther defeated Silver Surfer by getting him an arm lock thats "impossible" to break out of. CBR wasn't biased about how they labeled that stuff. If it was too far beyond a characters usual abilities, it was cut down.

CBR was the most fair sight I've scene when it came to debates. The rulings made sense, and no thread went on for hundreds of pages because a mod always came down to make a legit ruling when requested. It sounds like you just tried out the site and had a bad experience that turned you off from it. If it's anything like I remember, it's the golden site for debates like these

EDIT: I wonder if you went there back when I did. What was your name?

Surtur
Oh yes I agreed CBR did get shitty. I'm just saying you talk about it as if there is a system in place here that works much better. Do you truly believe that Quanchi-chi?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Another Moronic post from the biggest Moron on the site. Listing 3 people Sids didn't do that to, doesn't change the fact that he HAS done that to people. Does your idiocy run so deep that him not doing things sometimes, means the times he has don't count? Likely, which is why everybody laughs at you as the worst debater on this site. How does that make you feel? He's done to Maul, Savage Dooku and Marek to name a few. It's totally in character for him to do so, and he would effortlessly stop Khan with the utmost of ease.

playa1258
CBR was not fair out all. Pendaran needs to come to KMC. We will see how quickly he gets his ass handed to him without his protection.

Surtur
CBR was not fair out all. Pendaran needs to come to KMC. We will see how quickly he gets his ass handed to him without his protection.

CBR wasn't fair, but then do you think KMC is 100% fair? That isn't a knock on this forum because when it comes to this kind of stuff no rule system will ever be perfect. We're debating fictional characters, we're debating things that weren't written in such a way as to really be debated.

CBR designed it's rules to be based more around logical discussion. An out and out debate as opposed to the telling of a story. Yep, it was arguing powersets as opposed to characters. Though you could easily make a scenario fight that would take the personality's into question as well. It wasn't perfect, but like I said no system is.

As for Pendaran, he could be rude at times..but I've never seen anyone on any forum with as much knowledge about comics as he had. I don't think he'd have any trouble here. Well, other than the trouble I run into..which is daring to suggest a character will fight intelligently.

playa1258
No forum is perfect anywhere on the the Internet. The biggest problem on KMC is the trolling.

Pendaran did finally admit Superman can beat Gladiator. So he is not as inflexible as Quan appears to be.

Surtur
It's not just trolling. One problem is people can't separate character induced stupidity from plot induced stupidity. Most characters who fail to use their powers effectively do so because of PIS, not CIS. But meh.

cdtm
No forum is perfect anywhere on the the Internet. The biggest problem on KMC is the trolling.

Pendaran did finally admit Superman can beat Gladiator. So he is not as inflexible as Quan appears to be.

Wait, what?

Can you find the thread? I'd like to see that for myself. I couldn't even get that ******* to admit to some of Lobo's feats, he was insistant on lowballing everything about him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't think CBR for debates actually. I thought they tried to streamline things too much to prevent debates about topics, but some topics needed debating. Plus they over emphasized speed there. I know speed is a big factor, but they gave it too much credence imo

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sids stomps in this thread. This isn't close.

playa1258
Wait, what?

Can you find the thread? I'd like to see that for myself. I couldn't even get that ******* to admit to some of Lobo's feats, he was insistant on lowballing everything about him.

He actually admitted Superman was stronger and should be the favorite in a fight. It was shocking. Now I just to remember what thread it was.

cdtm
He actually admitted Superman was stronger and should be the favorite in a fight. It was shocking. Now I just to remember what thread it was.

So it was just a battle of strength? Not everything goes?

I can kind of see him admitting to Superman being stronger, but I bet in an all out fight, he'd still argue Gladiator is much, much faster and blitzes.

playa1258
They do drastically wank speed.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The speed wanking there was retarded.

playa1258
True. That said Sheev wins this match with ease.

quanchi112
Sidious vs Maul and Savage is all the Force ragdoll evidence you need, they also have the Force, they should be able to fight back on his level but Sidious was way too strong, Khan has no answer to the Force and he's nowhere near strong enough to fight it physically, especially when Sidious was seen throwing tonnes of weight in Senate Pods at Yoda like they were baseballs. The Force augments his speed to such a degree that he killed 3 top tier Jedi Masters with his lightsaber before they could even mount any kind of offence and Sidious blitzed them from a good 10 feet away too.

In the Force, Sidious is stronger, has TK which Khan doesn't have and is faster than Kahn can react so he's outclassed in every physical way here. And guess what he didn't defeat either with force ragdoll. That's my point at no point did he defeat either with the force it was just an attack at a vulnerable moment like anything else.

Jango had no answer for the force according to you either but Kenobi failed to best him. He even tried using the force in a fight and it didn't get him the win. Cad Bane got the better of Kenobi if you want to pull clone wars episodes into this and he doesn't have the force either.

We see that go down in real time and it was multi second time frame so their defense and skill level wasn't up to snuff. He wasn't superhumanly fast at all because the time it takes him to execute the kills isn't impressive.

Khan is stronger, more ruthless, and he's far more durable than Palpatine. These exaggerations about how Palpatine behaves isn't supported by the showings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Pendaran is still there? He was a great mod.

And there was good reason for that. Certain showings are obvious CIS and PIS. I remember the biggest examples they had of the was Spiderman fighting Firelord (a Herald of Galactus), and one scan where Black Panther defeated Silver Surfer by getting him an arm lock thats "impossible" to break out of. CBR wasn't biased about how they labeled that stuff. If it was too far beyond a characters usual abilities, it was cut down.

CBR was the most fair sight I've scene when it came to debates. The rulings made sense, and no thread went on for hundreds of pages because a mod always came down to make a legit ruling when requested. It sounds like you just tried out the site and had a bad experience that turned you off from it. If it's anything like I remember, it's the golden site for debates like these

EDIT: I wonder if you went there back when I did. What was your name? I only knew of him as a poster. He was a biased tool. If you go down that way of thinking it becomes too subjective since only the posters can decide what counts. They shouldn't ever be able to completely disregard evidence.

No, they didn't encourage or even tolerate debating. Certain debates were decided and if you pressed things the thread was shut down and warnings handed out. If you like having opinions censored and deleted then that place was for you. There's a reason it didn't last. Severely flawed.

quanchi112
Oh yes I agreed CBR did get shitty. I'm just saying you talk about it as if there is a system in place here that works much better. Do you truly believe that Quanchi-chi? Debating within character and accepting all evidence is the most objective way to look at any fictional debate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Another Moronic post from the biggest Moron on the site. Listing 3 people Sids didn't do that to, doesn't change the fact that he HAS done that to people. Does your idiocy run so deep that him not doing things sometimes, means the times he has don't count? Likely, which is why everybody laughs at you as the worst debater on this site. How does that make you feel? He's done to Maul, Savage Dooku and Marek to name a few. It's totally in character for him to do so, and he would effortlessly stop Khan with the utmost of ease. Another fart from your vagina was submitted as a post. It is to be expected.

Marek isn't canon. Maul and Opress has already been explained. Anything else ? This myth that Sidious just force rag dolls people from the onset of a battle with quicker reactions needs to just end. You need to actually think and post relevant evidence to align with your claims. You never quite do it and just embarrass yourself.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did he not do that to Maul and Khan... Marek is canon bud. In case you didn't know which "games" he was in with verified its canonicity with Disney. I'll accept your concession that Sids does indeed use TK to ragdoll people

quanchi112
Did he not do that to Maul and Khan... Marek is canon bud. In case you didn't know which "games" he was in with verified its canonicity with Disney. I'll accept your concession that Sids does indeed use TK to ragdoll people Only the films and the clone wars series was dubbed canon after the merger. Your ignorance is again to be expected. He can use it to attack but he didn't beat Maul or Opress. Again my opinion is consistent with the on screen depictions. Yours isn't. Cry more.

Robtard
I really wish a certain person would watch The Clone Wars before they comment on the series, once again I have to explain that Palpatine can not only force-hold, force-choke, force-lightning and force-slam, but he can do all AT THE SAME TIME.

ctN5s8z3E8E
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ctN5s8z3E8E

Go to time-stamp 01:55 to 02:03 for undeniable video proof.

His opponent here has no real chance, anyone that argues against the video proof above is either ignorant of SW or a moron. Possibly/likely both.

Edit: Was also going to post Palp vs Maul/Savage, where my boy Palp utterly man-handles those two with his mastery of The Force, but the clip above is all that is needed here thumb up

quanchi112
Yoda isn't in this thread.

laughing out loud

You also ignore the context of said scene. Why am I not surprised ? Robtard ignoring context and trying to swap character fights while ignoring Palpatine's screen fights.

Robtard
Lol, quanchi apparently doesn't know that Chancellor Palpatine and Sidous are the same. Not surprised.

I really wish a certain person would watch The Clone Wars before they comment on the series, once again I have to explain that Palpatine can not only force-hold, force-choke, force-lightning and force-slam, but he can do all AT THE SAME TIME.

ctN5s8z3E8E

His opponent here has no real chance, anyone that argues against the video proof above is either ignorant of SW or a moron. Possibly/likely both.

The_Tempest
spoilers bro!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Lol, quanchi apparently doesn't know that Chancellor Palpatine and Sidous are the same. Not surprised.

ctN5s8z3E8E

His opponent here has no real chance, anyone that argues against the video proof above is either ignorant of SW or a moron. Possibly/likely both. That happened in a vision.

laughing out loud

He also flew. Can he fly ? Robtard you need to grasp what the clips show my weak enemy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The_Tempest
spoilers bro! Robbie argues based off visions and dream sequences.

He's upset as he did a super quick edit. I always get under his cowardly skin.

Robtard
spoilers bro!

TBF, only a very young child or complete imbecile wouldn't have known that Chancellor P was Sidious

quanchi112
TBF, only a very young child or complete imbecile wouldn't have known that Chancellor P was Sidious Visions where the guy flies isn't evidence, dummy. You can even see from the start of the clip it's occurring in a vision but context was never your thing.

Robtard
TIL: The Force apparently doesn't allow its users to lift and move objects and people

Though I'm still laughing at quanchi for arguing that Sidious' feats 'can't be swapped' into Palpatine's. That's some grunge-level ignorance.

If people want more examples of Palpatine using the Force in combat, as that will try to be dispelled:

LoL, some people just love to ignore facts that sodomize their fanboyisms

Anyhow, here's Sidious using Force TK to choke-torture (@ 00:30) a couple Madalorians and then throwing and pinning down (@ 01.46) two other powerful Force-users with contemptuous ease

Other times TK is used in some fashion:

-Force-pull @ 02:22

-Appears to be a Force-kick @ 02:42

-Force-slam @ 02:45

-Force-throw @ 03:14

-Force-jump @ 03:54

-Force-kick @ 04:07

-Force-lift/slam/rag-dolling his opponent @ 04:26

-7hBZNsPnyg

So by not being complete imbeciles, we can easily conclude that Sidious not only uses TK in his fights, but to directly take down his opponents as well. Checkmate

quanchi112
A vision in which he floats didn't happen. It's a vision what don't you get ? We see Palpatine vs Yoda in real time, sport. I don't ever want to see you this desperate again.

relentless1
And guess what he didn't defeat either with force ragdoll. That's my point at no point did he defeat either with the force it was just an attack at a vulnerable moment like anything else.

Jango had no answer for the force according to you either but Kenobi failed to best him. He even tried using the force in a fight and it didn't get him the win. Cad Bane got the better of Kenobi if you want to pull clone wars episodes into this and he doesn't have the force either.

We see that go down in real time and it was multi second time frame so their defense and skill level wasn't up to snuff. He wasn't superhumanly fast at all because the time it takes him to execute the kills isn't impressive.

Khan is stronger, more ruthless, and he's far more durable than Palpatine. These exaggerations about how Palpatine behaves isn't supported by the showings.

Lol what are you talking about? He defeated Maul with a Force rag doll, or don't you remember Maul lying in a heap after Sidious just finished TKing him all over the place??

quanchi112
Lol what are you talking about? He defeated Maul with a Force rag doll, or don't you remember Maul lying in a heap after Sidious just finished TKing him all over the place?? He disarmed Maul and used fl at the end. Waity the fight, please. The ignorance in this thread by you naysayers is disturbing me. Do not disturb Quan any further.

The_Tempest
Khan let Kirk punch him mmm

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meloes6SoT1qbdmjeo1_500.gif

Maybe Khan just lets Sidious attack him? mmm

TheLordofMurder

Maybe Khan just lets Sidious attack him? mmm

Using quanchi logic, thats exactly what he'll do...

thumb up

quanchi112

Maybe Khan just lets Sidious attack him? mmm He also won that fight without throwing a single blow. He surrendered to get on board for the torpedoes which contained his men. Later in the film he beat the shit out of Kirk.

https://media.giphy.com/media/cAP4K5UY9EyxG/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Using quanchi logic, thats exactly what he'll do...

thumb up Khan still won.

laughing out loud

playa1258
Palpatine via anything he wants.

quanchi112
Palpatine via anything he wants. The Palpatine side has conceded. This thread belongs to Khan.

TheLordofMurder
Khan still won.

laughing out loud

That tactic would be fatal against Palpatine...

TheLordofMurder
The Palpatine side has conceded. This thread belongs to Khan.

Last I looked, the evidence has produced a 17-2 advantage in favor of Senator Palpatine...

smile

quanchi112
That tactic would be fatal against Palpatine... Well he isn't giving himself up to get his men back so he will crush his geriatric neck. Try to say relevant things, sport.

quanchi112
Last I looked, the evidence has produced a 17-2 advantage in favor of Senator Palpatine...

smile Prove people voted based off the evidence since that was your claim.

playa1258
Khan gets force choked.

quanchi112
Khan gets force choked. Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Well he isn't giving himself up to get his men back so he will crush his geriatric neck. Try to say relevant things, sport.

It is relavent...

Khan has a history of just letting people beat on him...

Its just a fact...

Accept it...

Palpatine wins...

TheLordofMurder
Prove people voted based off the evidence since that was your claim.

I've read the arguments here...have you?

People supplied valid reasons why Palpatine kills Khan and voted accordingly...

Thats all the prooof I need...

Scoreboard...

17-2...

Palpatime wins...

quanchi112
It is relavent...

Khan has a history of just letting people beat on him...

Its just a fact...

Accept it...

Palpatine wins... Khan won the fight and he didn't throw a blow. He also kicked his ass later in the film.

Palpatine was killed by a one handed cyborg. laughing out loud

Khan wins.

quanchi112
I've read the arguments here...have you?

People supplied valid reasons why Palpatine kills Khan and voted accordingly...

Thats all the prooof I need...

Scoreboard...

17-2...

Palpatime wins... I have responded to them all. So this is proof you didn't read any of it.

Who is Palpatime ?

Oh well Khan wins.

TheLordofMurder
Khan won the fight and he didn't throw a blow. He also kicked his ass later in the film.

Palpatine was killed by a one handed cyborg. laughing out loud

Khan wins.

Khan dies...

smile

TheLordofMurder
I have responded to them all. So this is proof you didn't read any of it.

Who is Palpatime ?

Oh well Khan wins.

Just because you responded to them doesnt invalidate any of it...

You simply responded with the same garbage arguments you typically do when in full biased fanboy mode...

You have been defeated here...

17-2...

Read em and weep...

Khan dies...

quanchi112
Khan dies...

smile That isn't even this Khan.

laughing out loud

Ignorance.

quanchi112
Just because you responded to them doesnt invalidate any of it...

You simply responded with the same garbage arguments you typically do when in full biased fanboy mode...

You have been defeated here...

17-2...

Read em and weep...

Khan dies... You asked if I read them, dumbass. I responded to them all.

I use evidence you ignore it and post other Khan images.

Kelvin Khan ftw.

playa1258
Khan loses at it is not even close.

Imagine what Palpatine would do to Spock and Uhura.

TheLordofMurder
That isn't even this Khan.

laughing out loud

Ignorance.

Khan got his face melted...

How do you come back from that!?

smile

TheLordofMurder
You asked if I read them, dumbass. I responded to them all.

I use evidence you ignore it and post other Khan images.

Kelvin Khan ftw.

The evidence is the reason the voting favors Palpatine...

smile

17-2...

TheLordofMurder

Imagine what Palpatine would do to Spock and Uhura.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Khan lost against Spock and Uhura...

Palpatine wins...

KuRuPT Thanosi

ctN5s8z3E8E

How course he didn't know... That's why he's the laughing stock of the forum.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Can we get a mod to give the names of the two that voted for Quan...That would finally shed some light on what's Quan other sock account.

Robtard
Lol what are you talking about? He defeated Maul with a Force rag doll, or don't you remember Maul lying in a heap after Sidious just finished TKing him all over the place??

Exactly, at 04:26.

-7hBZNsPnyg

Surtur
Prove people voted based off the evidence since that was your claim.

Why do you make threads with polls if you're just going to ignore the results? I know you didn't make this thread, but you did make the Khan vs Yoda thread and you added a poll and then when the poll showed Khan losing you just said the poll doesn't matter.

But if your poll had said Khan would win..I feel like you'd be reacting differently.

TheLordofMurder
Why do you make threads with polls if you're just going to ignore the results? I know you didn't make this thread, but you did make the Khan vs Yoda thread and you added a poll and then when the poll showed Khan losing you just said the poll doesn't matter.

But if your poll had said Khan would win..I feel like you'd be reacting differently.

100% true...

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
TBF, only a very young child or complete imbecile wouldn't have known that Chancellor P was Sidious

quanchi112
Kt is a sidekick to a cuck.

quanchi112

Imagine what Palpatine would do to Spock and Uhura. Repeating baseless claims isn't debating.

Speculation. Vader with one hand killed him despite his force power and senses. Pitiful.

quanchi112
Khan got his face melted...

How do you come back from that!?

smile That is Robtards favorite Khan. Kelvin Khan isn't weak like the original.

quanchi112
The evidence is the reason the voting favors Palpatine...

smile

17-2... Prove it then. No one has to vote based off evidence so you proclaiming they have means you can prove it. Chop, chop.

quanchi112
Can we get a mod to give the names of the two that voted for Quan...That would finally shed some light on what's Quan other sock account. And when you realize it isn't me nor anything resembling my ip I want you to agree to a two week ban. Deal ?

quanchi112
Exactly, at 04:26.

-7hBZNsPnyg He is free to use tk in this fashion. These attacks didn't even beat Maul who doesn't have the cellular regeneration Khan has thus it isn't compelling evidence to bolster an argument. He didn't beat either with tk just as I stated. Thanks for using the evidence in a buffoonish manner in which to corroborate my claims.

quanchi112

But if your poll had said Khan would win..I feel like you'd be reacting differently. Just another option but the evidence matters not the popularity. The notion you had to ask me something this teenager girlie tells me a lot about you.

I always cite the evidence as the ultimate indicator in a debate. Do you feel differently ?

Robtard
LoL, seven post in a row, you know someone's riled up again today.

quanchi112
LoL, seven post in a row, you know someone's riled up again today. So you haven't even seen me post multiple times in a row ? Are you feeling ok, cuck ?

juggernaut74
17-2.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you haven't even seen me post multiple times in a row ? Are you feeling ok, cuck ?

It's not that he hasn't seen you be pathetic before, we all have, he was just illustrating you are being that person again. English does seem to confuse you most times.

quanchi112
17-2. Evidence>>>>>>>popularity.

quanchi112
It's not that he hasn't seen you be pathetic before, we all have, he was just illustrating you are being that person again. English does seem to confuse you most times. I am always is way so again he implied what I did wasn't something I normally do which is incorrect. Unlike you I comprehend what people mean. You're a baby trying to understand adults typing. Sad.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I am always is way so again he implied what I did wasn't something I normally do which is incorrect. Unlike you I comprehend what people mean. You're a baby trying to understand adults typing. Sad.

Not only can you barely comprehend a simple sentence, you can't even type one as the above illustrates.

quanchi112
Not only can you barely comprehend a simple sentence, you can't even type one as the above illustrates. Ironic post from the baby poster.

Khan wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ironic that Sids stomps Khan, and with the utmost ease, and yet you still pick Khan. Buffoonery 101 from the biggest buffoon on the site.

Besides, you didn't even know Sids and the Chancellor were the same person... you aren't fit to participate in these debates. Excuse yourself from this thread

quanchi112
Ironic that Sids stomps Khan, and with the utmost ease, and yet you still pick Khan. Buffoonery 101 from the biggest buffoon on the site.

Besides, you didn't even know Sids and the Chancellor were the same person... you aren't fit to participate in these debates. Excuse yourself from this thread Another irrelevant post from the irrelevant baby known as Kt (kids time). You're an idiot who cast form one coherent post so please take your own life ASAP.

Robtard
It's not that he hasn't seen you be pathetic before, we all have, he was just illustrating you are being that person again. English does seem to confuse you most times.

It's known his reading comprehension is abysmal, as is his ability to form a proper sentence.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's known his reading comprehension is abysmal, as is his ability to form a proper sentence. thumb up

quanchi112
It's known his reading comprehension is abysmal, as is his ability to form a proper sentence. Robtard the cuck most be online after a brutal humiliating session. How did that make you feel, Robbie ?

Robtard
thumb up
He's really riled up again, look at the atrocities below:

I am always is way so

You're an idiot who cast form one coherent post

He really should stop posting without adult supervision, imo. At least no more than two; maybe three words, if he's alone.

quanchi112
thumb up Khan wins.

TheLordofMurder
The votes have been tallied...

Based on the available evidence, it appears that Palpaine wins in a landslide...

17-2...

There can be no doubt...

Palpatine wins...

quanchi112
The votes have been tallied...

Based on the available evidence, it appears that Palpaine wins in a landslide...

17-2...

There can be no doubt...

Palpatine wins... Evidence supports Khan as per the norm. Khan wins.

TheLordofMurder
Man...

This thread sure does feature some very compelling evidence in favor of Palpatine...

Scoreboard...

17-2 crushing victory by the Dark Lord of the Sith...

Senator Palpatine wins...

smile

quanchi112
Man...

This thread sure does feature some very compelling evidence in favor of Palpatine...

Scoreboard...

17-2 crushing victory by the Dark Lord of the Sith...

Senator Palpatine wins...

smile Where is the compelling evidence ? Is this another baseless claims of yours.

TheLordofMurder
OMG!!!

The pro-Palpatine crowd sure has put forth some strong arguments in favor of the Dark Lord of the Sith...

There can be no doubt...

Palpatine wins...

quanchi112
OMG!!!

The pro-Palpatine crowd sure has put forth some strong arguments in favor of the Dark Lord of the Sith...

There can be no doubt...

Palpatine wins... I ask again such as ? If you can't name anything specifically then you have nothing relevant to add to the discussion.

TheLordofMurder
OMG!!

Khan gets annihilated here...

Crushed...

Smashed...

Beaten to Death then eatten alive...

THE SUPREME CHANCELLOR....

THE MERCILESS DARKLORD...

THE STRONGEST SITH LORD IN THE GALACTIC SENATE...

Palpatine wins...

smile

Happy Dance

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>