Kratos (God of War) enters jojo's bizzare adventure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dika123
Kratos want to try to take down every Broken characters in jojo series.

rules :

this is Composite Kratos (including magic from comic too)
Mindset : Standard
distance: 1 KM
PIS and CIS are on.
scenario : 1 VS 1 weakest to strongest, healed each fights.

How far Kratos can go ?

RealityWarper
It's a good question.

I doubt that Kratos can see the stands except if he can see the Life Energy / Chi / Ki.

Physically he is more powerful than the stand users and he has some versatility with his gear.

dika123
well kratos can absorb life forces. It's different ?

NemeBro
Assuming Kratos can perceive Stands, he certainly still won't solo the verse. He has exactly zero answer to Stands like Gold Experience Requiem or Stairway to Heaven (infinitely better name than Made in Heaven).

He'd easily get through part 1 and even 2, since though he can't kill Kars he could replicate BFRing him pretty easily, being physically far above any Jojo character I know of and perfectly capable of chucking Kars into space.

Part 3 is where things get a little more interesting. Kratos maintains this physical superiority advantage over even the most physically dominant Stands in this time, like Star Platinum and The World. Though they are apparently faster due to them being FTL, Kratos could take Dio's MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA barrage with absolutely no injury. And though the Stands are faster than Kratos, their wielders aren't. Kratos could kill Dio and Jotaro with casual ease, and he's actually resistant to time stops so ZA WARUDO won't work very well either.

Even Stands Kratos couldn't conventually fight, like The Lovers, would be rendered moot by Kratos' willingness and ability to simply kill their wielder, since the format of the thread is in 1v1 scenarios.

Alessi's Stand is broken enough to actually affect Kratos, but I honestly think that, like with Jotaro, Kratos would be capable of beating the shit out of Alessi even if turned into a child.

As stated, Kratos would defeat Dio in all likelihood IMO, so this leaves Vanilla Ice as the only one who could potentially beat him. His Stand is extremely powerful and could easily kill Kratos. If Vanilla Ice starts the fight inside his Stand it would also be hard for Kratos to injure him, since touching the Stand would cost him whatever he used to touch it, it being a ball that negates space and essentially ignores conventional durability entirely. Its only weakness is that Vanilla Ice can't actually see when inside the Stand, so he leaves himself vulnerable if he wants to get a look at his surroundings. That said, there's no reason to assume that Ice would start out inside the Stand, so this point is moot, and Kratos would sort of hard counter both him and Dio with the Head of Helios, which emanates sunlight that would instantly kill them, since they're vampires. This would also work on the Pillar Men of Part 2.

I don't know enough about the other Parts to really say how Kratos does in general, but I know he gets stopped hard by Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem. Gold Experience Requiem first of all reacts to all threats, even onces like universal time stops, and sets all attacks back to 0. This makes Giorno impossible for Kratos to injure. It can also trap someone in a state of repeating death for all eternity. It's one of the most broken Stands in the canon, and Kratos has no answer for it. He loses.

Yamcha
Yeah Neme isn't kidding, I'm almost fully caught up with Part 8, Part 5 and up shit gets pretty haxy, it took me forever to just understand how King Crimson worked then ****ing GER comes into play.

I love JoJo, but the author definitely enjoys his bizarre stands that make you question WTF is actually going on. For example in the game that was recently released that the author actually wrote the story for, the main antagonist is a Dio from a universe where he killed all the Joestars (Heaven Ascension Dio/The World Over Heaven), then when he collects all the parts of Jesus it boosts his power even more so when he already has the ability to OVERWRITE REALITY so he can rewrite whatever he wants, screw with souls, resurrect the dead, infinite time stop, etc etc,...He even nullifies GER's ability along with Tusk Act 4's ability (Another pretty crazy stand from Part 7) when they attack him because why not? Shit's insane.

http://i64.tinypic.com/117h2t4.jpg

dika123
Originally posted by NemeBro
Assuming Kratos can perceive Stands, he certainly still won't solo the verse. He has exactly zero answer to Stands like Gold Experience Requiem or Stairway to Heaven (infinitely better name than Made in Heaven).

He'd easily get through part 1 and even 2, since though he can't kill Kars he could replicate BFRing him pretty easily, being physically far above any Jojo character I know of and perfectly capable of chucking Kars into space.

Part 3 is where things get a little more interesting. Kratos maintains this physical superiority advantage over even the most physically dominant Stands in this time, like Star Platinum and The World. Though they are apparently faster due to them being FTL, Kratos could take Dio's MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA barrage with absolutely no injury. And though the Stands are faster than Kratos, their wielders aren't. Kratos could kill Dio and Jotaro with casual ease, and he's actually resistant to time stops so ZA WARUDO won't work very well either.

Even Stands Kratos couldn't conventually fight, like The Lovers, would be rendered moot by Kratos' willingness and ability to simply kill their wielder, since the format of the thread is in 1v1 scenarios.

Alessi's Stand is broken enough to actually affect Kratos, but I honestly think that, like with Jotaro, Kratos would be capable of beating the shit out of Alessi even if turned into a child.

As stated, Kratos would defeat Dio in all likelihood IMO, so this leaves Vanilla Ice as the only one who could potentially beat him. His Stand is extremely powerful and could easily kill Kratos. If Vanilla Ice starts the fight inside his Stand it would also be hard for Kratos to injure him, since touching the Stand would cost him whatever he used to touch it, it being a ball that negates space and essentially ignores conventional durability entirely. Its only weakness is that Vanilla Ice can't actually see when inside the Stand, so he leaves himself vulnerable if he wants to get a look at his surroundings. That said, there's no reason to assume that Ice would start out inside the Stand, so this point is moot, and Kratos would sort of hard counter both him and Dio with the Head of Helios, which emanates sunlight that would instantly kill them, since they're vampires. This would also work on the Pillar Men of Part 2.

I don't know enough about the other Parts to really say how Kratos does in general, but I know he gets stopped hard by Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem. Gold Experience Requiem first of all reacts to all threats, even onces like universal time stops, and sets all attacks back to 0. This makes Giorno impossible for Kratos to injure. It can also trap someone in a state of repeating death for all eternity. It's one of the most broken Stands in the canon, and Kratos has no answer for it. He loses.

i thought cosmic comet already Confirmed if kratos is FTL

so kratos might be using his hax like soul ripping, time warper, and petrification

i wonder if kratos can use his telekinesis and BFR in this fight hmm:

yeah i know about GER and stairway to heaven.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dika123
i thought cosmic comet already Confirmed if kratos is FTL

so kratos might be using his hax like soul ripping, time warper, and petrification

i wonder if kratos can use his telekinesis and BFR in this fight hmm:

yeah i know about GER and stairway to heaven. To be honest it doesn't really matter. The FTL Stands I know of can't actually hurt Kratos in any significant way, and being FTL won't help him against GER.

Maybe a Stand in Part 4 (which I am watching) and Part 5 come up before then that will beat him, but he stops dead hard once he gets to GER. I know that much. It's unwinnable.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Yamcha
Yeah Neme isn't kidding, I'm almost fully caught up with Part 8, Part 5 and up shit gets pretty haxy, it took me forever to just understand how King Crimson worked then ****ing GER comes into play.

I love JoJo, but the author definitely enjoys his bizarre stands that make you question WTF is actually going on. For example in the game that was recently released that the author actually wrote the story for, the main antagonist is a Dio from a universe where he killed all the Joestars (Heaven Ascension Dio/The World Over Heaven), then when he collects all the parts of Jesus it boosts his power even more so when he already has the ability to OVERWRITE REALITY so he can rewrite whatever he wants, screw with souls, resurrect the dead, infinite time stop, etc etc,...He even nullifies GER's ability along with Tusk Act 4's ability (Another pretty crazy stand from Part 7) when they attack him because why not? Shit's insane.
That's the cheapest stand of all time, but there are lesser ones that would make the whole GoWverse cower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.