Another Friday Email Release from the FBI.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Politico
More information soon to come

Highlights are: Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-228607#ixzz4LBhdIBTc
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Surtur
I thought Obama said he didn't know she had this private email, so how'd he wind up emailing her on it? I'm confused.

Maybe I'm thinking of someone else who said that.

Politico
rCqAVW8CpLg

Surtur
So wait then..that is just concrete evidence he flat out lied..unless I'm mistaken.

That seems different than what he said about Obama care, where he might have said the care system would be one way and he perhaps genuinely thought it would and was wrong. But this, he would have clearly known he was lying, right?

Politico
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/30/us/politics/22-clinton-emails-deemed-too-classified-to-be-made-public.html

Surtur
I just want to leave no room for doubt here. So, I mean..is there a chance he just was emailing her and didn't know he was sending it to her private email or whatever?

Likewise, is it common for the president to use pseudonym's in this manner?

If we find out he 100% knew what was up then he was actually helping someone who is actively running for office..cover up shady behavior by lying about it to the public on national television.

cdtm
Got to love "Presidential communications privilege".

When these policies are made, can we keep some perspective on the difference between information vital to national security, and information that's merely an embaressment to high ranking officials?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
I just want to leave no room for doubt here. So, I mean..is there a chance he just was emailing her and didn't know he was sending it to her private email or whatever?

Likewise, is it common for the president to use pseudonym's in this manner?

If we find out he 100% knew what was up then he was actually helping someone who is actively running for office..cover up shady behavior by lying about it to the public on national television.

The president absolutely had to know, he was corresponding with the person at said email address.

Surtur
So there is no chance he didn't know she had this private email? So wow..that's pretty big.

This might work in Hilary's favor actually. People will be focusing on the lies of Obama, not her.

Politico
You must be joking or extreme sarcasm.

Adam_PoE
https://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/emails2.gif

Politico
Animated memes from failed candidates mean nothing FYI.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/emails2.gif

Yeah no, we're not sick of them if they show Obama was covering for her.

I mean, you're down with that..right? You're down with the fact people have a right to be upset IF it is shown Obama truly did know she had this private email?

Now I know in the past you've had problems with hypothetical questions..but I feel this one is quite simple: if Obama truly knew about this email server..contacted her on it, then lied about it to the American people..that isn't just some small potatoes, correct?

Adam_PoE
Yeah no, we're not sick of them if they show Obama was covering for her.

I mean, you're down with that..right? You're down with the fact people have a right to be upset IF it is shown Obama truly did know she had this private email?

Now I know in the past you've had problems with hypothetical questions..but I feel this one is quite simple: if Obama truly knew about this email server..contacted her on it, then lied about it to the American people..that isn't just some small potatoes, correct?

At this point, the metaphorical horse has been beaten to death, so I am having trouble ginning up the appropriate level of fake outrage.

Politico
Her staff was involved in a active cover up as well.

AKE TAPPER, CNN: There was a document dump on Friday where we learned from the fbi that an I.T. contractor managing Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server made reference to the "Hillary coverup operation" in a work ticket.

He used that after an aide asked him to automatically delete emails after 60 days. This I.T. worker thought he was covering something up, no?

ROBBY MOOK: I'm glad you asked this question. A lot of this stuff is swirling around out the ether. It's important to pull back and look at the facts.

The FBI did a comprehensive and deep investigation into this and at the conclusion of that, FBI Director Comey came out and said to the world that there was no case here. That they did not have evidence of wrongdoing on Hillary's part.

TAPPER: So what's the "Hillary cover-up operation" that the I.T. Worker was referring to?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/25/ cnns_jake_tapper_to_robby_mook_what_is_the_hillary
_coverup_operation_referred_to_by_her_it_staff.html

Surtur
At this point, the metaphorical horse has been beaten to death, so I am having trouble ginning up the appropriate level of fake outrage.

I agree with you to an extent. I think overall the email thing has been beaten to death, I think most of it was indeed nonsense for so long. So I can see why, even when something worthwhile comes along, people might still feel tired about hearing of it.

So in a way I suppose she is lucky. Not only does this sort of deflect some attention off her and onto Obama, but it also came at a time where a lot of people are tired of the story in general.

Politico
New Info: The FBI Investigation of EmailGate Was a Sham
NSA Analyst: We now have incontrovertible proof the Bureau never had any intention of prosecuting Hillary Clinton

http://observer.com/2016/09/the-fbi-investigation-of-emailgate-was-a-sham/

Robtard

I suspect people like this will be screaming "but email server!" well into her first and possibely second term if she wins that one too. Obama being a Kenyan is still technically a thing.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I suspect people like this will be screaming "but email server!" well into her first and possibely second term if she wins that one too. Obama being a Kenyan is still technically a thing.

See so once again I just have to ask: do you legitimately feel it's not a big deal if Obama truly knew about this server and lied about it to the American public?

This is what some people do. They try to deride a potentially legitimate issue by bringing up something silly(like the Kenyan stuff).

Politico
That is what he just tried to do actually.

Robtard
See so once again I just have to ask: do you legitimately feel it's not a big deal if Obama truly knew about this server and lied about it to the American public?

This is what some people do. They try to deride a potentially legitimate issue by bringing up something silly(like the Kenyan stuff).

I would, but how many more emailgate 'gotcha'! moments am I supposed to hold my breath for when all the previous ones fizzled out into the substance-less farts they were?

Surtur
I would, but how many more emailgate 'gotcha'! moments am I supposed to hold my breath for when all the previous ones fizzled out into the substance-less farts they were?

Keep in mind I never said fully jump the gun. Even I asked more than once in this thread about the details just to be 100% sure before jumping to conclusions. Even now I am not 100% sure if Obama would have known that he was sending her emails on the specific server he said he knew nothing about. I do find it strange he used a pseudonym. This could be standard procedure for all I know though.

Basically I'm going to definitely be keeping an eye on this one. All of her other moments were rather tame in comparison to the president potentially lying to everyone for her.

Politico
Notice how the question was dodged. People will never answer the question when Obama is caught in a bold faced lie. Basically Obama is justified in his lie, because he's the president, in their minds.

Surtur
Originally posted by Politico
Notice how the question was dodged. People will never answer the question when Obama is caught in a bold faced lie. Basically Obama is justified in his lie, because he's the president, in their minds.

We definitely need more information though. Specifically: is it common practice to use pseudonym's like this? Or is that act in and of itself..suspicious?

Robtard
Originally posted by Politico

You're really on roll today. But his question was directly answered with my "I would" comment, if you go read my response you'll see it, as it's the opening.

Politico
"On a roll today" with another "if you go read this"

"I would" rhetorically, is not "I am or I do"

Robtard
Huh? "I would" is a direct answer to his question. He asked if I would care; I responded with what is essentially a 'yes'. "I would ."

Not sure what you mean with your use of 'rhetorical', if you're now saying his question was rhetorical, then he didn't really expect a direct answer and you're really not making sense now.

Anyhow, his question was answered and he seemed to accept it.

Politico
You "would care." Is not "I do care the president lied."

Robtard
Your position takes the stance that the story is fact, when it's still an unknown. Condemning people before they're proven guilty is something the crazy Islamic countries do; America doesn't practice that.

Politico
Nice try, an investigation can prove something without going to trial. Are you not aware of this? Are you suggesting that a person is only guilty of something until they go through a court room? Are you also suggesting that this source is lying as well as the FBI?

Robtard
While I realize that you already condemned Obama from just the headline, your story is vague and puts it forth as an unknown:

"The report doesn't provide more details on the contents of that particular email exchange, but says it took place on June 28, 2012, and had the subject line: "Re: Congratulations." It may refer to the Supreme Court's ruling that day upholding a key portion of the Obamacare law."

So yeah, I'm going to wait until more is revealed before I condemn Obama because he used a pseudonym.

Surtur
Yes, we need to know if it's common practice or not to use pseudonyms. Even if it's not common, I would like to know why it happened in this specific case.

Politico
While I realize that you already condemned Obama from just the headline, your story is vague and puts it forth as an unknown:

"The report doesn't provide more details on the contents of that particular email exchange, but says it took place on June 28, 2012, and had the subject line: "Re: Congratulations." It may refer to the Supreme Court's ruling that day upholding a key portion of the Obamacare law."

So yeah, I'm going to wait until more is revealed before I condemn Obama because he used a pseudonym.

Incorrect, it does not matter if he used a pseudonym or his real name, and you know this. It matters that he lied and said he had no idea she had a private server and that he found out when everyone else did. Which was a lie, again nice try.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/obama-hillary-clinton-personal-email-115899

Robtard
Bit odd that your buddy Surtur feels the same, that he's going to wait until we know more before codemning Obama and you didn't have a problem with that.

Politico
So Josh Earnest is lying now?

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/obama-hillary-clinton-personal-email-115899

Robtard

Awoovement
Remember when Bernie was gonna win nominee because we all hate Hillary who literally rigged the ballet? Remember dat Trump is literally hitler and only idiots support Trump cos CNN told us so? Remember Pepe is a white nationalist symbol? Remember Hillary doesnt have poor health apart from a literal collapse on 911?

Ye, lets vote Hillary. Drumpf. Lmao. Shes gonna get destroyed tonight!

Robtard
Originally posted by Awoovement
Remember when Bernie was gonna win nominee because we all hate Hillary who literally rigged the ballet? Remember dat Trump is literally hitler and only idiots support Trump cos CNN told us so? Remember Pepe is a white nationalist symbol? Remember Hillary doesnt have poor health apart from a literal collapse on 911?

Ye, lets vote Hillary. Drumpf. Lmao. Shes gonna get destroyed tonight!

#triggered

Awoovement
"Rebuttal"

Politico

Robtard
Which doesn't change a thing. You seem to want to read your own views into Earnest's words. I believe this is called 'confirmation bias'

Politico
Its not my own views. This just appears to be one of those situations you are caught in where you cannot accept the facts as they are and will do anything to divert attention or flat out ignore evidence and statements from anyone and everything.

Robtard
That's the second time now in as many post you've done the classic "no you!" retort; accusing me of doing what I just pointed out about you. This conversation has run its course it seems.

Politico
This is about the 5th or 6th time you did the "you didn't read" scenario. When it appears I read more then you. I don't even know what a "no you" is. You do seem very bent about your own erprowness around here. Are you upholding some sort of moral or factual personal assessment of yourself?

Time-Immemorial
This belongs here I guess, another malfunction, this time she cant stop clapping.

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/781229976427360256

wrong thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.