LKZ Vs Shaper of Worlds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/LZ_zpsehszveni.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/SOW_zpsz2iwroti.jpg

zopzop
IMHO, Shaper. Surfer with is power was recreating the universe (seeingly against God Doom's will!) and that included cosmic beings like Galactus.

abhilegend
Lkz. Easily.

leonidas
not sure shaper has enough feats. he hasn't been focused on in too many arcs that i recall. i remember in old hulk issues he was ko'd by a bomb and having the impression many of his powers were illusion-based. if what zop says is true than he apparently was better able to tap into the scope of his cosmic-cube powers. if he could use the full powers of a cube being, this would be very interesting and frankly i don't know who would win this.

Zack M
How's this go, Galan?!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, Shaper. Surfer with is power was recreating the universe (seeingly against God Doom's will!) and that included cosmic beings like Galactus.

thumb up

Shaper wins...

Zack M
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

Shaper wins...

What has Shaper actually done, though?

Zack M
BTW, I'll quote Op on what Lkz has done:

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zack M
What has Shaper actually done, though? You made the thread....

Zack M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
You made the thread....

Didn't know you can read.

TheLordofMurder
What has Shaper actually done, though?

He himself hasnt done much (as was correctly pointed out, he isnt featured very often in story arcs), but we've seen just how much power he possesses when others are at the controls of his might...

As zopzop pointed out, his power is such that it was sufficient to recreate aspects of the universe against God Dooms will...

I think Mephisto was spot on when he stated that CCU's (and thus Cube Beings by extension) are theoretically the equal of the full 616 Infinity Guantlet...

Zack M
He himself hasnt done much (as was correctly pointed out, he isnt featured very often in story arcs), but we've seen just how much power he possesses when others are at the controls of his might...

As zopzop pointed out, his power is such that it was sufficient to recreate aspects of the universe against God Dooms will...

I think Mephisto was spot on when he stated that CCU's (and thus Cube Beings by extension) are theoretically the equal of the full 616 Infinity Guantlet...

But the Surfer feat doesn't apply to SOW. Lkz owned a Corrigan Spectre and was tearing apart the 5-D world with his battle with Lz.

zopzop
thumb up
You converted me a while back. I'm on Team Cube!

But the Surfer feat doesn't apply to SOW.
But that was Shaper's power though. He even intervened cause Surfer was using it incorrectly.

psycho gundam
Didn't know you can read. I also give lessons if you're interested. It'll be Marvel reading material so thread making in the future is more legitimate evil face

Zack M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I also give lessons if you're interested. It'll be Marvel reading material so thread making in the future is more legitimate evil face

If it's not New Warriors, I'm not interested! stick out tongue

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up
You converted me a while back. I'm on Team Cube!

But that was Shaper's power though. He even intervened cause Surfer was using it incorrectly.

What battle feats does he have? That's what counts. We've seen Lkz take down beings on par with Galactus and above.

cdtm
Is this old school shaper, or some new incarnation that's part of the godawful secret wars bullshit?

Galan007
How's this go, Galan?! Lkz wins, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.